Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,396 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (485 Views)

How To Start Up A Dispatch Business In Lagos / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Taxify Drivers/partners In Ibadan, Share Your Experience Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 2:51pm On May 27, 2021
This platform is created to give room for everyone involved in dispatch business in Lagos to share their experience in regards to the issue of Task Force, Local Govt Area Boys demanding for one ticket and the other.

This platform will enable both the riders and the business owners to meet to bridge the gap between business owners and riders.

To enable effective communication and enlightenment of operators on new laws, new permits, hot spots for MOT/Local Govt Task Force and Nipost law enforcement officials.

To create a formidable front to engage the authority on the incessant exploitation of operators by the govt.

You may contribute by following this thread and sharing your experience.
Re: If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by simple250: 3:00pm On May 27, 2021
NIPOST fee

Re: If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 3:02pm On May 27, 2021
When will this hold.

We really need to protest as the extortion is getting to much. In this May 2021, i am yet to make 50k but i have paid about 60k for one unfounded ticket or the order.

simple250:
NIPOST fee
Re: If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by simple250: 3:09pm On May 27, 2021
busayo2uk:
When will this hold.

We really need to protest as the extortion is getting to much. In this May 2021, i am yet to make 50k but i have paid about 60k for one unfounded ticket or the order.

I guess you are new in the business, stop paying money to touts try and get the required documents.
Re: If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by simple250: 3:11pm On May 27, 2021
Nipost is trying to regulate the industry so they want all delivery companies to register with them with 250k then 100k yearly...
Re: If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 3:49pm On May 27, 2021
Just for learning, do you know the number of the required documents? One local govt tout will show you a ticket you have never seen before. i work on the Island and i see these touts under Marina Bridge asking for one thing or the other. The fine they impose, do they have receipt for it? Just pray not to encounter them.

The question is: how do they communicate when these tickets are out? through which medium? why the multiple tax in the first place.

simple250:

I guess you are new in the business, stop paying money to touts try and get the required documents.
Re: If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by simple250: 3:56pm On May 27, 2021
You will be issue 1 document from local government that will expire December the only paper that appear in between the year is called mid year paper its out already ,the paper comes out 1st week of June....As a matter of fact we dont need those documents but as 9ja thing we just need do erm to avoid disturbance.

Always try to ask them which paper are u requesting for , the only people that have the right to check your papers are VIO and road safety except of riders card being issued by lagos state ministry of transport MOT and you will see them with their lemon green uniform .
Re: If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 4:25pm On May 27, 2021
I will like to contact you to share from your wealth of experience.

simple250:
You will be issue 1 document from local government that will expire December the only paper that appear in between the year is called mid year paper its out already ,the paper comes out 1st week of June....As a matter of fact we dont need those documents but as 9ja thing we just need do erm to avoid disturbance.

Always try to ask them which paper are u requesting for , the only people that have the right to check your papers are VIO and road safety except of riders card being issued by lagos state ministry of transport MOT and you will see them with their lemon green uniform .
Re: If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ayofaks(f): 7:02pm On May 27, 2021
busayo2uk:

You opened the thread for people to share their experience openly, don't you think going privately to him/her defeats the purpose of your thread.

Just my thought.
Re: If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by simple250: 8:02pm On May 27, 2021
busayo2uk:

No problem ,cheers
Re: If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by simple250: 8:03pm On May 27, 2021
Ayofaks:

You opened the thread for people to share their experience openly, don't you think going privately to him/her defeats the purpose of your thread.

Just my thought.

Welcome ,pls share your idea with us too
Re: If You Are In Dispatch Business In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 10:41am On May 28, 2021
I agree with you. @simple250 please help with the major list of documents that are necessary. I will post all the documents i had gotten yet one local govt or the other will say i am yet to get a particular sticker.

Ayofaks:

Just my thought.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Import From Turkey, Vietnam & China / Let's Shear And Learn From Eachother The Business That Gave You A Breakthrough / First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.