Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) (18398 Views)

Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. / Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian / U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 4:07pm On May 28, 2021
gallantjo:
Please I would need to talk to you about the Dubai visa. I need a genuine 3 months visa. You are very right about the job scam in Dubai. my inlaw fell for the job in Dubai scam. Worst is he wasn't paid for the 3 months, they told him that they would use the money to make visa for him. At the end of the 3 months they put him in a plane to Ghana, that he should exit and renter under the new visa. As soon as he got to Ghana story changed. This is 5 years now, he is still in Ghana. Ashamed to come back to Nigeria. His mother sold their only land to send him to Dubai. Worst is, it was a Nigerian that scammed him.

I'm sorry about your friend, it happens like that almost daily.

As per visa, I am not into visa business Sir.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by porthouse7(f): 4:08pm On May 28, 2021
Dubaiguy:

I gave someone Cotonou contact?

Can you please expantiate this?
yes I guy traveled to dubai from Cotonou, he said he got Cotonou contact from u on YouTube. although he overstepped directives

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 4:08pm On May 28, 2021
wabbyland:

You mean N150k can get me a 3 months visa?

Yes it can, but agent said they have to add their profit.

Just calculate it, how much profit is OK.

BTW, 150k could rise 2mao oooo, remember I said it's just due to current exchange rate
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 4:12pm On May 28, 2021
Galileogalileo:
Please dubaiguy i heard the emirates have suspended their flight to nigeria and they didnt allow plane from nigeria too.... Cos someone close to me ought to be in dubai but because of this it was delayed ... But they said they will resume flight early next month... Can you please clarify this issue

Truth is, there is no assurance when it will resume.

UAE Ambassador met with Naija and Rep of Benin counterpart last week, and we thought something will come out, but nothing yet.

Som1 close to me will be flying through Cotonou in a matter of days. If Ur person need to be in Dubai b4 his visa expires, he should follow Ghana or Cotonou.
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 4:14pm On May 28, 2021
porthouse7:
yes I guy traveled to dubai from Cotonou, he said he got Cotonou contact from u on YouTube. although he overstepped directives

Maybe wrong person, I've not led anyone to fly through Cotonou, I can count on 1 finger those I've responded to directly through mail.

I am not the one, maybe from another channel

The only person about to try the route is my mum
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Firebomber: 4:32pm On May 28, 2021
Dubaiguy:

With experience and certificate, it won't take long

Did I need to write any processional course over there too?
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by mrdba: 4:40pm On May 28, 2021
Hi bro.... I am currently in AbuDhabi having one month visa that is expiring next month... Do you have any contact I can use cos I will like to extend the visa by at least one month... My purpose of travel got extended and as such would need to extend my visa by at least one month...

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Simplythebest: 4:41pm On May 28, 2021
It happens to me when i traveld to Dubai 2019 the so called brother of me collected 350k to do the visa for me. The worst is that i was working in a bank and earning more than 100k a month with free transportation the guy convinced me to resign that i will get better job with better pay cus if my experience and when i traveled the so called brother didn't care about me with work any more as he promised i have to begin to look for job by my self which i was scammed 1500 dirham by a white lady with fake employment letter into company that is not in existence. After that i still pay another 400 to another brother for another job which i did like one week and left cus is not the kind of job i need. Luckily for me after a month and 3 weeks of me coming to UAE i got another job that was okay as a supervisor in a car was which the salary is not that much but is still more than what i was being paid in Nigeria the work was okay cus u i do make times 2 of my salary before the month ends cus i have to use my brain. So is not easy in UAE everyone has story to tell i was able to withstand my expenses cus i have the money and assuming if the person doesn't have the money it will be something else. The so called brother that did my visa 350k was asking me to do visa for him and i told him to pay me 190k. Dubai thought me a good lesson and no matter everything no one knows tomorrow. Always be nice to people and do good.
Dubaiguy:

I'm not into visa, so agents should feel free to charge what they like. I just had to tell people as it is.... I've heard from many people being charged 350k by their so called friends and colleagues for 3months visa.

100% agree with your last paragraph

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Nackzy: 6:55pm On May 28, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Really don't know much about USA and marriage stuff
Okay thanks, buh if you knw anyone that can help pls patch me over so i can talk to the person, i means legitimate person not all this hungry scammers looking for who to devour
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by OlawaleBammie: 7:09pm On May 28, 2021
porthouse7:
200k is standard, agent must make profit considering visa fee, I charge 200k, I have accommodation in Cotonou for people transiting from Cotonou
is flight fee included??
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Timmybr: 7:17pm On May 28, 2021
What's the package? Does it include PCR Test & Flight Ticket?
porthouse7:
200k is standard, agent must make profit considering visa fee, I charge 200k, I have accommodation in Cotonou for people transiting from Cotonou
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2021
Does kind of persons just go to their family house cause trouble, d boy wouldn't carry u along because he has being brainwashed, it's always happen like like,when I was still in dubai a certain guy wants to apply for visa I had to give dis nigga every fucki details via voice note with all sincerity only for the mumu to be sweet talk by one so called agents, it's was when d guy has eaten every penny from him with d promise of getting him an oil job, e was now calling me, meself shock dat dis guy is already in dubai. My guy even carry one Amani suit ready for office job.
Dubaiguy:

A guy I used to call friend applied for 1month visa instead of 3months for a boy I gave him.

He even sent d guy home d day d 1month visa expired without my knowledge.

He told d boy to go Egypt to revalidate his visa. The mumu boy no carry me along, na wen e reach Egypt dose pple divert am to where แบน go board Nigeria flight, na Dat tym แบน messaged me.

In couple of hrs d boy landed in Muritala, and my friend was just apologizing.

We ceased being friends since then

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2021
I can get u a Dubai 3 months visa but no me go find work for u, for now flight within Nigeria n Dubai is close for now, except u take through benin or ghana
gallantjo:
Please I would need to talk to you about the Dubai visa. I need a genuine 3 months visa. You are very right about the job scam in Dubai. my inlaw fell for the job in Dubai scam. Worst is he wasn't paid for the 3 months, they told him that they would use the money to make visa for him. At the end of the 3 months they put him in a plane to Ghana, that he should exit and renter under the new visa. As soon as he got to Ghana story changed. This is 5 years now, he is still in Ghana. Ashamed to come back to Nigeria. His mother sold their only land to send him to Dubai. Worst is, it was a Nigerian that scammed him.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by exalt2009: 9:58pm On May 28, 2021
Dubaiguy:
The issue of potential immigrants/ foreign job seeekers becoming victims of both fake visa and job agents is very prevalent in the society. Almost everyone seeking a greener pasture in another country have been a victim of either. I was once a victim too.

About a week ago, I heard of an issue some Nigerian immigrants have with some job agents which was one of the reasons that prompted me to make this video.
Let me tell you Fake Visa agents and job agents are not really the same, and they have a lot of tricks up their sleeves.

My focus would be on Dubai and UAE generally ( they are many here) Here is how to identify fake visa agents. fact about

I will start with Visa agents

1. DEMANDS PART-PAYMENT(Advance payment) They offer to apply three months visa for you on part payment, and you pay the balance when it is done. This is false. There is no legal agent or company that will apply three months visa for you in advance. As a matter of fact, the first payment you are asked to made is the original payment. The balance payment is for the agent's benefit. Paying before the visa is the real deal.

2) COST Relating to Nigeria's current situation, if an agent collect above 150,000 from you to purchase three months visa to UAE. Question him or her. Trust me, 150,000naira as at when typing this is the maximum owing to exchange rates etc. Anything above that is extortion.

Let's move to fake Job agents.

These ones operate in Dubai/UAE. You experience them after you have gotten your visa and move to Dubai. These job agents take advantage of people's desperation and a lot of people fall into their traps.

Here are some red flags to identify a fake job agent from my experience and experience of other people.
1) COME WITH YOUR LUGGAGE They always have a catch phrase which is "come with your luggages" They use this catchphrase because they know you are desperate and need somewhere to stay and a job to make money.

After paying them, they will take people to a place, like you have been employed. Truthfully, you will start working but many of the companies they take people to have no quota. In UAE, quota is the number of slots the government give each company to employ people. Since these companies are illegitimate, they don't have quota to apply for your visa.

After Agents take you there and you start these jobs, after three months, the company will tell you "We are sorry, we don't have quota and can't apply for your visa" you would have worked for three months without significant profit and the agent that took you there will be gone or tell you it's no more in their hands cos they got you a "job."

2) AGENT FEE Any Job with an agent fee is a red flag. Agents will charge you from 500 to 1500 dirhams depending on the salary of the job. Be careful, get more facts before paying.

3) LOCATION OF AGENT'S OFFICE Be wary of companies based in Business Bay, Burjuman and many other places which includes Sharjah and Ajman. Ajman is popular for bad vices and is a den of fraudsters and scammers. I talked about it in my last video. Be very careful if you get invited for interview in these locations. Am not saying everywhere in this location is bad, Just be more careful.

4) CONSULTATION/REGISTRATION FEE Any company that asks you to pay consultation or registration fees is likely false. No legit recruitment agency in UAE charges job seekers. They may tell you, you will start job in three days, Sunday etc. All lies. Leave immediately.

5) OFFER LETTER ON THE SPOT Any job that gives you an offer letter without an interview is probably fake. Question that. No job will give u an offer letter to do your visa without interview. They use a flat, or normal apartment and it is always well set up when u come back in 2 or three days, they are gone.

You can check the source for more information and please don't send me a pm. Rather a comment on the video will be seen and addressed.

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-uLMYWEt7Q

Good to know
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by porthouse7(f): 10:56pm On May 28, 2021
Timmybr:
What's the package? Does it include PCR Test & Flight Ticket?
visa only
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by porthouse7(f): 10:57pm On May 28, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
is flight fee included??
visa only
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by porthouse7(f): 10:58pm On May 28, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Maybe wrong person, I've not led anyone to fly through Cotonou, I can count on 1 finger those I've responded to directly through mail.

I am not the one, maybe from another channel

The only person about to try the route is my mum
I wish someone will still have d post, if I find it will send it
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Mixedfruit: 11:50pm On May 28, 2021
Simplythebest:
It happens to me when i traveld to Dubai 2019 the so called brother of me collected 350k to do the visa for me. The worst is that i was working in a bank and earning more than 100k a month with free transportation the guy convinced me to resign that i will get better job with better pay cus if my experience and when i traveled the so called brother didn't care about me with work any more as he promised i have to begin to look for job by my self which i was scammed 1500 dirham by a white lady with fake employment letter into company that is not in existence. After that i still pay another 400 to another brother for another job which i did like one week and left cus is not the kind of job i need. Luckily for me after a month and 3 weeks of me coming to UAE i got another job that was okay as a supervisor in a car was which the salary is not that much but is still more than what i was being paid in Nigeria the work was okay cus u i do make times 2 of my salary before the month ends cus i have to use my brain. So is not easy in UAE everyone has story to tell i was able to withstand my expenses cus i have the money and assuming if the person doesn't have the money it will be something else. The so called brother that did my visa 350k was asking me to do visa for him and i told him to pay me 190k. Dubai thought me a good lesson and no matter everything no one knows tomorrow. Always be nice to people and do good.
Guy you be agent.

you don use style tell us say Na 190k you dey collect for Dubai visa

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 2:59am On May 29, 2021
porthouse7:
I wish someone will still have d post, if I find it will send it

Please send it. Thanks
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by gallantjo: 6:36am On May 29, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
I can get u a Dubai 3 months visa but no me go find work for u, for now flight within Nigeria n Dubai is close for now, except u take through benin or ghana

Please how do I contact you, how much is the 3 months visa, any idea when flights will open from Nigeria to Dubai?
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2021
Reach me via whatapp or call 07035754038
gallantjo:

Please how do I contact you, how much is the 3 months visa, any idea when flights will open from Nigeria to Dubai?
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by ikezudon(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2021
Nice tip.

In other news, read this before you choose granite or marble countertop for your kitchen oo

https://thearchitect.com.ng/granite-marble-countertops/
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Gadgetmobil(m): 1:53am On Jun 05, 2021
@Dubaiguy
Cna you please update the Nursing thread on how to study CNA in Dubai Onsite.
Thank you
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by porthouse7(f): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Timmybr:
What's the package? Does it include PCR Test & Flight Tickiet?
if u are ready to travel from Cotonou I will assist u
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by porthouse7(f): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
is flight fee included??
no flight I will on help u with covid test and accommodation in Cotonou for d 14days period
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Galileogalileo(m): 12:16am On Jun 13, 2021
How much is from cotonu or ghana to dubai ... Cos the person i am talking about is going to dubai to work... Or probably how can i get your contact
Dubaiguy:

Truth is, there is no assurance when it will resume.

UAE Ambassador met with Naija and Rep of Benin counterpart last week, and we thought something will come out, but nothing yet.

Som1 close to me will be flying through Cotonou in a matter of days. If Ur person need to be in Dubai b4 his visa expires, he should follow Ghana or Cotonou.

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Galileogalileo:
How much is from cotonu or ghana to dubai ... Cos the person i am talking about is going to dubai to work... Or probably how can i get your contact

I spent 150k for Cotonou route for my Mum.
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gadgetmobil:
@Dubaiguy
Cna you please update the Nursing thread on how to study CNA in Dubai Onsite.
Thank you

There are many Institute, I thought I mentioned it.

Or am I not getting your question?
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Galileogalileo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Can you please share your what app contact
Dubaiguy:

I spent 150k for Cotonou route for my Mum.
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Galileogalileo:
Can you please share your what app contact

Drop ur mail
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Andercruz: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Is it possible to actually connect me to a reliable agent for visa processes to DUBAI.
Are there reliable visa and job processing sites u could recommend? I'll appreciate it.

Here is my mail: benwilsonnneji@gmail.com

Pls create telegram or Whatsapp forum to address the concerns of ur audience. Making YouTube videos and script posts are not enough to engage ur audience. To create believability over ur posts, your audience will love to have exclusive (private) chat with you. More elbow grease.

Pls reach my mail. Thanks kindly.
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Galileogalileo(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Chaseconrad8@gmail.com
Dubaiguy:

Drop ur mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia / The Nigerian Passports Will Henceforth Be Produced Locally / British Airways Urges Travellers To Drop Their Luggage A Day Before Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.