Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. (26080 Views)

How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? / U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Nsogbu001(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
I have said it many times. You don't just wake up and begin to give someone you don't know very closely money to do visa for you. How could you save up to 2.5 million naira and you just waste it like that. There are fake agents here and there. Do not use online agents for your visa. Many of them are scammers. Use someone you know or the school you are sure of. If you need more about this, I will do a video. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSVntXHY5_Q

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by mane48: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Damn,nigerians and fraud are like bread&butter

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
We don advise them tire on nairaland too they will never learn.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by isitforeba: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Very sad story
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by incandescentena: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chai

The level of her pvssy is 2.5m damaged/wasted. I pity men!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by soberdrunk(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
How do you give 2.5 million to someone without any form of security in this present day Nigeria where everybody eyes dey red. For me to give you 2.5 million I will know you and your next of kin in and out, down to the location of your village shrine...... angry

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Idemudia22: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omo
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
I hope she is not an agbado person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by MrDoGood(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
It's well.

But I don't understand why cry and record herself.

Come add emotional song join. She get power to dey edit songs grin

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by sofeo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sorry Ma'am

4 Likes

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Barrywhite8620: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by atheistandproud(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
People get money oh

Sope otilor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Celepope: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
The new trend with these scam visa agents is that they will tell you to pay after the visa will be out but first you have to pay some other fee such as overinflated visa application fee and other fees. That’s the catch. Just imagine if they collect these amount from 100s of people. Technically many of them are using it to gather their own proof of funds in their own account because na Canada be their end goal when they close shop. Also, those yeye UK agents promising you COS and there is a job attached to it only to abandon you after you get to the Uk with no job after collecting over 10k pounds. Nigerians are damn wicked. Btw Travel Agent when never fit travel go even Ghana that one na travel agent?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Sososo(f): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
It is well
This people are just everywhere 😭
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Vixlot: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Wanted to Japa, but it her money that Japa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Solidkay(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sad that she lost her money,
Hard earned or not,
But,people just refuse to learn,
Plus our shortcuts mentality as a people has done us more harm then good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by onadana: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
N2.5m only,I paid N8.1million,a lot of this scammers abound most especially in Abuja.I taught the lady a lesson she won't forget in a hurry.I have recovered a sizeable chunk of the money.This lady was so arrogant have defrauded a lot of people.But she met her match in me.No dulling.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by onlyboyson(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Scammers everywhere

Even the government
The INEC
THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
THE JUDICIALLY
THE LGA
THE SENATE
THE SANS
EVEN THE SECONDLY SCHOOL STUDENT

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by TriCee: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
This Visa thing don too show people shege for this country. But are we going to relent on 'japa' mission? No! grin

Just avoid dubious people.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Most Nigerians who get defrauded are not meeting the requirements for visa categories they are applying for and looking for short cuts.

No pity for the "scammee" and the scammer.

Do your due diligence before you part with your hard earned money in this Tinubu's economy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Ofadaman(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
MrDoGood:
It's well.

The song naturally makes her cry, so she just use the song to ginger the tears to make the skit look good

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by TBforgive: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
There was a sunny smiling radiating on my face when I came across a comment right here on NL, when someone said something along the lines of; "Oluwole is no longer existing"

Sorry dear. Oluwole is online.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Iseoluwani: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
This visa stuff actually scares me. Nobody wants to fall to being a prey, yet many of us are scared of failing.

Many of u insulting her will still be d same people to tell her to have given a certified agent. Where do we get a certified agent now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by geesilver(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
MrDoGood:
It's well.

na drama now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Weedhustler: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mugu!
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by EMMARNUEL: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
With 2.5m, i will set up my dream unisex saloon. Damn, see money miss road.. E pain me..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Emma09(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hmmmmm. Ignorant and desperate Nigerians get Scammed easily. How could u save up to 2.5M and just have one idiot all in the name of helping u procure a Visa? Something she for do herself online? Sorry baby girl, at least u have learnt ur lessons in the hard way. All Scammers will rot in hell!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by CHIOMAEZEH: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na wah
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by NOwazobia: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
No sympathy from here. 😒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker Explodes On Lagos-Ore Road, Many Dead / Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery / My Qatar Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.