Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League (33341 Views)

Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 27, 2021
Mtchewwewwww rubish people any way i no blame una na rashford and de gea worst pass it would have not come to this mtchewww
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by porthouse7(f): 10:42pm On May 27, 2021
fergie001:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
rashidi yekini and oshoala still remain d best footballer in Nigeria
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by zolajpower: 11:02pm On May 27, 2021
robosky02:

You are not correct
So what else did he win?
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by SolarEdge: 11:04pm On May 27, 2021
That's my man

Hey! I am your best SOLAR PLUG...i have an irresistible offer for just you. check my signature NOW!
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by Gambit23: 12:08am On May 28, 2021
robosky02:
Chukwueze joins exclusive list of Nigerians to have won UEFA Europa League

Samuel Chukwueze has joined the list of Nigerian players who have the UEFA Europa League after his club Villarreal defeat Manchester United in the 2020-2021 final on Wednesday.

The 22-year-old Nigerian international missed the final due to the ankle injury he suffered in the semi-final against Arsenal, but his mates did well to see off Manchester United in the thrilling contest.

Top scorer Gerrard Moreno put the Yellow Submarines in from on the 29th minutes before Edison Cavani hauled United back into the game with a second-half equalizer.

There was no further goal in the game, but the Yellow Submarines held them to triumph 11-10 in the shoot-out after 120 minutes.

Chukwueze is now the sixth Nigerian to lift the title after

Mikel Obi,

Victor Moses,

Nwankwo Kanu,

Taribo West, and

Chidi Odiah.

It is also the first-ever European title in the history of Villarreal, but UEFA Cup/Europa League title for their coach Unai Emery has been is Fourth trophy.

http://www.brila.net/chukwueze-joins-exclusive-list-of-nigerians-to-have-won-uefa-europa-league/

D only thing I noticed about the list is that all Nigerians who have won the Europa league are mostly either IGBO or easterner.
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by Igboid: 12:36am On May 28, 2021
Gambit23:

D only thing I noticed about the list is that all Nigerians who have won the Europa league are mostly either IGBO or easterner.

Please there is nothing like Easterner.
We have 4 Igbos there- Kanu, Odia, Obi, Chukwueze, 1 Bini boy- Moses and one Ijaw man- Taribo.

I hate hearing meaningless terms like DELTAN,Niger Deltan, Easterner, Westerner, Northerner, etc.

I'd rather everyone bear their father's name.

Once more, IGBO AMAKA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by AOTEMN: 1:22am On May 28, 2021
angry angry ;D5549985
5+
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by hollywater: 4:51am On May 28, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:
4/6

Igbo Amaka

Igbo - the face of Nigeria's national football
5/6 not 4/6.Teribo West is a Rivers state Man. (An Igbo Man too)
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by temi1526: 5:05am On May 28, 2021
Ndidi , Iheanacho, Chukwueze , Onuachu and Oshoala all deserve a place in the CAF awards. The organisers should not do nonsense ooo.
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2021
hollywater:
5/6 not 4/6.Teribo West is a Rivers state Man. (An Igbo Man too)

Which tribe in Rivers? Name doesn't sound Igbo
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by Igboid: 9:05am On May 28, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Which tribe in Rivers? Name doesn't sound Igbo

Don't mind our IPOB brothers.
Taribo is a Kalabari man.
He is Ijaw and never Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success / Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud? / Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.