Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss (18422 Views)

Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach / Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager / Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by iampeterben(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2021
Transfer window don open for coaches.
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by vickydevoka(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by sleeknaija(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2021
Agbebakun22:
The way those Italian coaches take dey change mind ehnn is something else

Na money matter naw grin
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by PAWG(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2021
obembet:

I don tired self... I think say na only me dey wait..

Since the day Sheffield United beat United a second time I knew we’d be shitty at the end of the season. I still believe we handed Man City the league title, such a shame.

Rather than the fans to demand for his sack they’re busy trolling the owners. United deserve better please.
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by darocha1: 10:14pm On May 27, 2021
Heavy2o:
Hot striker in his days

You are talking about fillipo.... Don't mix things up

3 Likes

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by fergie001: 10:15pm On May 27, 2021
Lamasta:

AC Milan legends are gradually taking over seria A management...

From Gattuso to Fiorentina

Pirlo out of Juventus

Inzaghi now to inter milan
This Inzaghi isn't the one of Milan.

All Simone's football career was at Lazio. He is the younger brother of the Milan's Phillipo.

2 Likes

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by lugo99(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2021
sarrii back to Napoli, Conte or unai emery to R/Madrid. , Alergri to Spurs.,....
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by fx45(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2021
Lamasta:

Pirlo out of Juventus

You obviously do not read. Stefano Inzaghi played all his career for Lazio. He's not the same man as Filippo Inzaghi

1 Like

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by skywalker240(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2021
Lamasta:
Pirlo out of Juventus
Filipon INzagi not this one
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Dickson44: 10:45pm On May 27, 2021
Why do I see him being sacked before December?
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by SirBunky85(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
Pls when is or ororo going to leave juve.
Meanwhile damn!!! Izaghi was legendary during his playing days
no sir,his brother,filipo inzaghi was more legendary than this one,someone inzaghi
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by CUPIDsparrow(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
this is not the legendary filippo inzaghi
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Geeman2006: 10:50pm On May 27, 2021
Lamasta:

Pirlo out of Juventus

It's Filipio Inzaghi's younger bro. He never played for Inter.
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by SirBunky85(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2021
Lamasta:

Pirlo out of Juventus

this one isn't filipo inzaghi of the ACMilan pls.read carefully to understand
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by SolarEdge: 10:55pm On May 27, 2021
nice

Hey! I am your best SOLAR PLUG...i have an irresistible offer for just you. check my signature NOW!
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Lamasta(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2021
SirBunky85:
this one isn't filipo inzaghi of the ACMilan pls.read carefully to understand

My mistake I mean Filipo Inzaghi
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Lamasta(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2021
Geeman2006:

It's Filipio Inzaghi's younger bro. He never played for Inter.
Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Lamasta(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2021
skywalker240:

Filipon INzagi not this one

Yeah thanks for that I have modified my post..
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Lamasta(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2021
fergie001:

This Inzaghi isn't the one of Milan.

All Simone's football career was at Lazio. He is the younger brother of the Milan's Phillipo.

No be lie Fergie001 I just see am now grin

1 Like

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by yusluvad(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by nathdim: 11:09pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
these is not filippo inzaghi of Milan
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by ayusco85(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:

They are actually twins.

Filipo and simeone in zagging

Filipo played for AC Milan

While simoene played for lazio

1 Like

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by fergie001: 11:37pm On May 27, 2021
Lamasta:
No be lie... I just see am now grin
Dat one no mean say we Don reconcile. Our reconciliation na next season.

1 Like

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Lamasta(m): 12:02am On May 28, 2021
fergie001:

Dat one no mean say we Don reconcile. Our reconciliation na next season.

Come support us this weekend o cos those ogogoro drinking club must be silenced otherwise the world will be polluted badly with noise pollution

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by abodegba: 12:19am On May 28, 2021
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by quickly: 12:47am On May 28, 2021
Conte to Arsenal- if I hear tottenham try to steal him.

Conte to man United- in your dreams
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by AOTEMN: 1:19am On May 28, 2021
6594665 wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria U-20 Crash Out Of African Youth Championship After Home Defeat To Sudan / Sure Banker Games / Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.