Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss (18420 Views)

Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach / Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager / Antonio Conte Set To Be Appointed As New Inter Milan Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Truvelisback(m): 4:43am On May 28, 2021
Is Conte No Longer Good 4 Dem? Why Are Dey Changing Coach Unnecessarily?
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Reference(m): 5:19am On May 28, 2021
etibaba:
He was a decent striker, but hope you aren't mixing the Milan Inzaghi with this? They are two different people (brothers though)

Don't mind them. They are just mixing up two different people.
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Reference(m): 5:28am On May 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
Is Conte No Longer Good 4 Dem? Why Are Dey Changing Coach Unnecessarily?

The owners of Internazionale, the retail giant, Suning Corp is passing through a rough oatch economically back home in China and are contracting. They want to hang onto their prized asset and see whether they can ride out the Civid blowback.

Already they have taken up credit but on condition they hit the gym and trim the fat (70 million in player sales), so no new big signings and this has pissed Conte off who knows that without a bigger squaf he cannot challenge in all fronts next season.

By the way they are all asked to take a pay cut, which they have all refused, so the atmosphere next season will be tense at the club. Conte doesn't need money distractions.

They parted ways amicably. These days everyone wants to do the Zidane thing. Top coaches are more aware of their reputations and won't have dodgy club owners rubbish their CV's.

1 Like

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Olajah81: 5:57am On May 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I'm not good at sports esp football. Na only livescores & flashscores me sabi check wella.

U be confirmed gambler like my wife
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Sheggy13(m): 6:03am On May 28, 2021
ayusco85:

They are actually twins.

Filipo and simeone in zagging

Filipo played for AC Milan

While simoene played for lazio
No, they aren't twins. Fillipo that was an AC Milan legend is the elder one by almost 3 years gap.
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by dfrost: 6:04am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
Pls when is or ororo going to leave juve.
Meanwhile damn!!! Izaghi was legendary during his playing days

Simone is his brother. Pipo is different.
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by sageb: 6:48am On May 28, 2021
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by sageb: 6:52am On May 28, 2021
Sheggy13:

No, they aren't twins. Fillipo that was an AC Milan legend is the elder one by almost 3 years gap.

Flippo and simone are twins
Modified: flippo is the elder Brother of Simone
they are not twins @ sheggy13
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by RioCarputo(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2021
triple996:
you're making a mistake.....This is Simone Inzaghi.....the iconic Filippo Inzaghi is the one who played for Juventus from 1998 to 2003 before joining AcMilan in 2001 and retired there in 2014...he's the older brother and most pupolar and a world cup winner with Italy in 2006....champions league winner twice in 2003 and 2007....Simone the is the less famous but he was good to playing so long for Lazio but not as famous as his elder brother....

so when next you read Inzaghi as one of the best strikers of his generation you should know they are referring to FILIPPO INZAGHI......
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by etibaba(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2021
Reference:

Don't mind them. They are just mixing up two different people.
Exactly what i noticed.
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Agbebakun22: 7:20am On May 28, 2021
sleeknaija:

Na money matter naw grin

U dey right dem no dey ever lack jobs at all
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by etibaba(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2021
ayusco85:

They are actually twins.

Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by anambraamaka: 7:26am On May 28, 2021
Congrats to Him
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by thatsleepboy1: 7:34am On May 28, 2021
Olajah81:

U be confirmed gambler like my wife

Read what I wrote again bros, I no dey Gamble and sth sports no dey freak me. I no even Sabi play ball upon say I dey stay near field.
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Sheggy13(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2021
sageb:

Flippo and simone are twins
The internet you used in typing this could have at least been better used to verify first before arguing about what you don't know. In what planet of yours are two people with a 3-year age gap between them twins? You don't need to pay for simple Google search.

https://cultofcalcio.com/filippo-simone-inzaghi-coaching-brothers/
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Nobody: 7:55am On May 28, 2021
So they re borrowing from looters? Another incentive to loot.
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2021
Orissodiq:
The issue is that inter Chinese owner wan cut the finances and conte believed that what they needed right now is to Reinforce the club after winning the league after around 11 years and be able to compete in for the champions league trophy next season but the club Chinese owner think otherwise. So the only option for conte is to lif as not to spoil market for him and his CV.
Baba ehhhhhhh, if u can study Mou like this I believe u too can make a very good coach, not only studying Mou including the diagram.
I dough my coconut for u
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Denko2721987(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2021
Is this not the famous offside born Inzaghi of Ac Milan that year?
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by sageb: 8:34am On May 28, 2021
Denko2721987:
Is this not the famous offside born Inzaghi of Ac Milan that year?
No this is flippo's younger brother Simone who played for lazio
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Nobody: 9:09am On May 28, 2021
ayusco85:

They are actually twins.

Filipo is older than Someone by two years...
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Nobody: 9:11am On May 28, 2021
That Chinese is care isn't taken will run down Inter by selling the valuable players...
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Orissodiq: 9:57am On May 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Baba ehhhhhhh, if u can study Mou like this I believe u too can make a very good coach, not only studying Mou including the diagram.
I dough my coconut for u
Ur head dey dia bro
Smiles sometimes it's the pressure that made d manager to make some stupid decisions
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by EmekaBlue(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2021
Inzaghi d master goal scorer. Can put body anywhere to make that goal enter the net
Re: Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss by Mryacks: 2:14pm On May 28, 2021
triple996:

This is Simone not Filipo...Filopo was the legendary Insaghi grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria U-20 Crash Out Of African Youth Championship After Home Defeat To Sudan / Sure Banker Games / Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.