Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) (49581 Views)

Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election / Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by RisenJoe(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2021
Better
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Offpoint1: 8:22am On May 28, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by SEGLIZ: 8:22am On May 28, 2021
Northernblood3:
I commend your Bravery but I will advice you to take it easy. Yorubas are not yet ready. Trust me

you might be right on point.
for now not all is being carried along.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by sharpsecret: 8:22am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Oga abeg no talk jack shit. Are Ibos actually ready? If Ibos are truly ready for Biafra, they all ought to have relocated to the east and fight this time around. Moreso, can Nnamdi coward confront State Security set up like Sunday Igboho did? Oga, Sunday Igboho is a warrior o. Or has he ever gone into hiding like your NK did. Try to be practical not myopic when you talk. Many of your believes about Yorubas are never true. Yorubas don't chest beat. We calm down and try to be reasonable and pragmatic with issues. Do you know the story of Yoruba/Hausafulani in Shagam? The Hausas there once saw real film and longer pass their boundary.
any freedom fighter that dint go on exile is not a freedom fighter

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2021
Northernblood3:
I commend your Bravery but I will advice you to take it easy. Yorubas are not yet ready. Trust me

It will shock him that when the time comes his tribesmen would bail out on him.

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2021
Things are happening.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Abalado(f): 8:26am On May 28, 2021
Buhari think say na small thing,,him never see anything
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Minjim: 8:26am On May 28, 2021
DSS don't wear uniforms now

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 28, 2021
STAGED

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:27am On May 28, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by hohafrank(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2021
Northernblood3:
thiefunibu
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by webdev225: 8:28am On May 28, 2021
Okay
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:29am On May 28, 2021
Sunday Ighoho is a fake Agitator looking for cheap relevance and small money from politicians

grin grin laughable

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by BSdetector: 8:29am On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So anyone who speaks against Sunday Igboho is Igbo?

pẹlu ọna ti o sọrọ ati idi, Mo le fi igboya sọ pe eto-ẹkọ rẹ jẹ egbin lapapọ

Go to Facebook and see what the true yorubas with brain are saying .

If you like use ami to write Yoruba..... you're still an omo nna

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 28, 2021
Minjim:
DSS don't wear uniforms now
I just dey wonder how nairalanders dey think Na DSS go exposed Dem nyash like that
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2021
Interesting Times ahead towards 2023!
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by BSdetector: 8:30am On May 28, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

It will shock him that when the time comes his tribesmen would bail out on him.

Just like Nnamdi Cownu bailed out and ran abroad disguised as a woman.

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2021
proxillin:

This is what we are praying for

Lolz...tell ur father to try it

This will be an opportunity to end Nigeria.

So the arrest of an illiterate PDP tout will end Nigeria? The grey matter in your brains are filled with shit

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by FreeSpirited: 8:31am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Ready for what? See, there is no sense in attacking state security set up. Successfully chasing them away was the best and most commendable thing? How do you want to win a war against Nigerian army that can come back and wipe you all off when they mean to. Were'nt you all shedding crocodile tears here when Orlu was being besieged through air bombardment? Are you foot soldiers not paying for it highly with their lives. There is no sense in chest beating against what is far more than. My point: you can't launch attacks towards State Security and win. You cannot.

One question: do you think it's all Igbos that are ready to go down this shit? Catalunna in Spain want seccesion but do they attack State Security? There are separatist movement all over Africa but none is actually attacking state security. The best IPOB would have done is to attack killer Hausa fulani herders fully and allow Ibos in SE to enjoy peace while they take their fight of self determination to the UN because attacking state security will definitely not give self-determination. I rest my case.
You are a big fuull. I won't dignify this cow dung opinion u post here with a clear perspective cos u won't understand....eranko. You can die dishonourably by the sword of the Fulani army and hersdmen. But others have the will and dignity to die fighting a just cause

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by rollandben(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gw_kez5KsU
I just love this...Fake Nigeria government.
The truth is that we are all fed up of this country called Nigeria and her all political Rulers.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by realstars: 8:31am On May 28, 2021
He Should Enjoy It In Peace.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by BSdetector: 8:32am On May 28, 2021
sharpsecret:
any freedom fighter that dint go on exile is not a freedom fighter

Lmaooo.....Nelson Mandela never ran abroad disguised as a woman.

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by rollandben(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2021
Salimsalimsaleh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gw_kez5KsU
All I know is that, nothing must happen with Sunday igboho.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by olowo1930: 8:33am On May 28, 2021
God will give you the strength to continue to wipe them away from South west. Good news at least people are not ready to over any govt law
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by guru90: 8:33am On May 28, 2021
My spirit is saying me..... Oduduwa will first get referendum before Biafra................ Despite, Biafra first started this Agitation....................

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:34am On May 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are Yorubas really ready for this??
Ndi-Igbo have been(are still being) called names and thrown with every diatribes and aspersions known to man simply because they refuse to cower down in their right for self-determination.
If this call for self-determination is to be taken serious, Omolabis must cleanse and purge themselves of the two-faced attitude most of them are infamously known for.

Cheat beat shaaa..

Where is biafra or death today?

No be Atiku dollar bury ham las las?

Sunday igbohoz actions isn’t for the yorubas but for the bosses(politicians) his working for.

Sunday igboho won’t be the one to fight for Yoruba nation. If Yoruba wants to fight for a nation, we know what to do and how to do it..

Whatever Sunday igboho is doing, he has been paid for it by politicians. He isn’t doing it in interest of yorubas. He’s acting based on orders given to him by politicians that he works for..

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by PMBtill2023: 8:34am On May 28, 2021
Ekun oko Fulani herdmen,ekun oko Tinubu,ekun oko Buhari,ekun oko soja,ekun oko DSS ,ekun oko iya yin.

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by hohafrank(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Oga abeg no talk jack shit. Are Ibos actually ready? If Ibos are truly ready for Biafra, they all ought to have relocated to the east and fight this time around. Moreso, can Nnamdi coward confront State Security set up like Sunday Igboho did? Oga, Sunday Igboho is a warrior o. Or has he ever gone into hiding like your NK did. Try to be practical not myopic when you talk. Many of your believes about Yorubas are never true. Yorubas don't chest beat. We calm down and try to be reasonable and pragmatic with issues. Do you know the story of Yoruba/Hausafulani in Shagam? The Hausas there once saw real film and longer pass their boundary.
Your response is trash.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by nogragra: 8:35am On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Just one DSS officer and you're chest beating . Why not wait till the FG sends troops and let's see if Sunday Igboho won't take to his heels .

You forgot the Ibarapa people are not yet back from Refugee camps in Benin republic .
They are in yoruba land Benin republic will soon be yoruba land he go do you like film. Safety require some common sense why come back when the real cause Nigeria is still alive but wait till it dies. That is being smart.

Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos