Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) (49556 Views)

Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election / Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by palsenator(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are Yorubas really ready for this??
Ndi-Igbo have been(are still being) called names and thrown with every diatribes and aspersions known to man simply because they refuse to cower down in their right for self-determination.
If this call for self-determination is to be taken serious, Omolabis must cleanse and purge themselves of the two-faced attitude most of them are infamously known for.

You thought u actually made sense by throwing aspersions at a whole tribe. I am from SW and I still support Biafra and MNK. I don't know who fed you with that bigotry that Yorubas are two sided. Should I remind you how Ojukwu betrayed the SS? What do you call that If not two sided act? Should we allow Ojukwu to invade LAGOS after conquering Ore with the help of a Yoruba General? Or you were not told this? Lagos was the seat of power and you people expected us to allow you conquer the land? When recommendation was made for Ojukwu not to proceed beyond Ore, why did he allow his ego to push him further? For the records, Yoruba never betrayed you, we supported you till you got to Ore which is a Yoruba land and we never fought you at any front.

Back to the issue at hand , the SE cannot achieve the Biafra agitation without the Yorubas . This is the best time to unite and form a southern front instead of trading blames... The North is always scared of a United SOUTH.. Let's give them that

9 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Moneyboyz: 8:35am On May 28, 2021
Arda1000:
two days ago I bought Agbo from a usual dark knuckles Afonja Agbo hawker,she's in Biafrian land Hawking and you guys are claiming you want Oduduwa una never serious

Do you know how many of your Igbo brothers are in Lagos and Ogun? For every Yoruba in Igbo land, there is 10 Igbo in Yoruba land.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:35am On May 28, 2021
/
These Law Enforcement agencies have not realized that “see finish” is in control. People have AK-47s now and are not afraid to use it.
Among menacing thugs, they are sitting ducks.

/

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Quim2: 8:36am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Oga abeg no talk jack shit. Are Ibos actually ready? If Ibos are truly ready for Biafra, they all ought to have relocated to the east and fight this time around. Moreso, can Nnamdi coward confront State Security set up like Sunday Igboho did? Oga, Sunday Igboho is a warrior o. Or has he ever gone into hiding like your NK did. Try to be practical not myopic when you talk. Many of your believes about Yorubas are never true. Yorubas don't chest beat. We calm down and try to be reasonable and pragmatic with issues. Do you know the story of Yoruba/Hausafulani in Shagam? The Hausas there once saw real film and longer pass their boundary.

Your thinking is very funny
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by gaventa: 8:36am On May 28, 2021
Being two-faced is an human nature and not peculiar to YORUBAs only. So many Igbo leaders don’t support IPOB , why were they not tagged two faced? OJO rocha is Igbo, he didn’t Supprt his people orji Uzor and ngige are supporting Buhari for personal benefit but no one is calling them two faced. If we Dey cry make we Dey see road.
AlhajiNatty:
Are Yorubas really ready for this??
Ndi-Igbo have been(are still being) called names and thrown with every diatribes and aspersions known to man simply because they refuse to cower down in their right for self-determination.
If this call for self-determination is to be taken serious, Omolabis must cleanse and purge themselves of the two-faced attitude most of them are infamously known for.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Kandeed: 8:38am On May 28, 2021
Praxis758:
Next thing is for some south west politicians who are apologetic to Buhari's retrogressive regime to plant fake/thuggery agitators among the ranks of this genuine agitator.

The fake agitators that would be planted by these apologetic politicians will start going wild but destroying public peace and properties under the guise of agitation.

Their wild and violent move will propell Abuja to start clamping down on the genuine agitators but arresting, harassing and proscribing the sincere and harmless agitation leaders.

This is a fluid issue, the DSS and FG needs to be careful, there's no police capability to curtail any negative violence that this forceful invasion by DSS nay cause. Our military too is helpless at a time like this.

I'll advice that any strategy by Boudillon to plant fake agitators/thugs among the ranks of this agitation will fail. The bullion van mogul should not embark on a mission that will consume him o.

They don't know Nigeria state right now cannot contain another Endsars like protest without plunging this Nation into total anarchy cuz everyone would be wise not to go and gather in open places like Lekki, security officers would count loses in scores

let the Nigerian government keep acting like drunkards

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by rollandben(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Just one DSS officer and you're chest beating . Why not wait till the FG sends troops and let's see if Sunday Igboho won't take to his heels .

You forgot the Ibarapa people are not yet back from Refugee camps in Benin republic .
You smell one of Tinubu Ass licker. Cos your name says it all...tell your Jagaban to arrange his Thugs and soldier as he used to do, tell him to go for Sunday igboho. Then wait for the next tribulation from every cardinal points of this world to befall you and your Lord called Jagaban. Bunches of Jegudu jera
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2021
BSdetector:

Just like Nnamdi Cownu bailed out and ran abroad disguised as a woman.

Do I give AF! It's high time all these agitators look out for themselves knowing fully well that when it dawns on them. It will be all man for himself.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Tobitrueman(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2021
saphiere:

See how billionaires are lining up to get Kim.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Hopefully you aren't calling a food for the street "The future is Female" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Trustedpronet: 8:39am On May 28, 2021
Praxis758:
Next thing is for some south west politicians who are apologetic to Buhari's retrogressive regime to plant fake/thuggery agitators among the ranks of this genuine agitator.

The fake agitators that would be planted by these apologetic politicians will start going wild but destroying public peace and properties under the guise of agitation.

Their wild and violent move will propell Abuja to start clamping down on the genuine agitators but arresting, harassing and proscribing the sincere and harmless agitation leaders.

This is a fluid issue, the DSS and FG needs to be careful, there's no police capability to curtail any negative violence that this forceful invasion by DSS nay cause. Our military too is helpless at a time like this.

I'll advice that any strategy by Boudillon to plant fake agitators/thugs among the ranks of this agitation will fail. The bullion van mogul should not embark on a mission that will consume him o.

Exertly what they always do. Thanks for reminding them.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by BSdetector: 8:41am On May 28, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Do I give AF! It's high time all these ipobians look out for themselves knowing fully well that when it dawns on them. It will be all man for himself.

Fixed.

Give that advice to your kinsmen burning down your region at the moment......

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by hotwax: 8:42am On May 28, 2021
kingthreat:

So the arrest of an illiterate PDP tout will end Nigeria? The grey matter in your brains are filled with shit

u r shiiit...u r not full of shiiiit...u r the constituent of shiiiit.
The PDP illiterate that PDP politicians are attacking everyday is your headache making you to foam in the mouth like akiwarapa.

That illiterate is being sponsored by professors. He has not less than 12 yoruba professors behind him...

I guess thos professors are illiterates too..sir werey.

I repeat, if them born your papa well, touch him...Nigeria will be gone.

shebi u know how many police die for ordinary endsars fracas

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by pooozeee(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2021
Let there be a peace division without shooting a shot

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by BSdetector: 8:43am On May 28, 2021
rollandben:

You smell one of Tinubu Ass licker. Cos your name says it all...tell your Jagaban to arrange his Thugs and soldier as he used to do, tell him to go for Sunday igboho. Then wait for the next tribulation from every cardinal points of this world to befall you and your Lord called Jagaban. Bunches of Jegudu jera

PrinceOfLagos is a verified omo nna.....he hates both tinubu and Igboho(that's how you spot the mofos)

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Kandeed: 8:43am On May 28, 2021
BSdetector:

If you like use ami to write Yoruba..... you're still an omo nna
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by famouscargo4u: 8:45am On May 28, 2021
Arda1000:
two days ago I bought Agbo from a usual dark knuckles Afonja Agbo hawker,she's in Biafrian land Hawking and you guys are claiming you want Oduduwa una never serious

I really don't get your point. Are you disparaging her for being in the East or for Hawking? Where I'm Nigeria being you see Igbo people? Even in the remotest villages in the North.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2021
hotwax:

The PDP illiterate that PDP politicians are attacking everyday is your headache making you to foam in the mouth like akiwarapa.

That illiterate is being sponsored by professors. He has not less than 12 yoruba professors behind him...

I guess thos professors are illiterates too..sir werey

Your papa and mama na shiiit. Agitating for nonsense. There are thousands of Yoruba professors. If 12 choose to be foolish like your entire kindred, it is not a bad thing. Get this into your thick skull. The Yoruba nation will not work. Nigeria is here to stay. I just hope you are not just an online coward and you are ready to put your life on the line for your agitations. Impress me with that please.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by YorubarLord: 8:48am On May 28, 2021
Abi you think say na coward lamidi kanu and ojukwu the runaway leaders of biafuro. Flatheadedd Pvssies
NaijaOlosho:
Sunday Ighoho is a fake Agitator looking for cheap relevance and small money from politicians

grin grin laughable

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by dared0637: 8:48am On May 28, 2021
All these noise just to chase away one unarmed DSS officer? these people sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by ThugBoy(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2021
Alaye them ready this time, Make those mumu DSS go arrest Sheik Gumi the terrorist
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Kandeed: 8:48am On May 28, 2021
palsenator:

You thought u actually made sense by throwing aspersions at a whole tribe. I am from SW and I still support Biafra and MNK. I don't know who fed you with that bigotry that Yorubas are two sided. Should I remind you how Ojukwu betrayed the SS? What do you call that If not two sided act? Should we allow Ojukwu to invade LAGOS after conquering Ore with the help of a Yoruba General? Or you were not told this? Lagos was the seat of power and you people expected us to allow you conquer the land? When recommendation was made for Ojukwu not to proceed beyond Ore, why did he allow his ego to push him further? For the records, Yoruba never betrayed you, we supported you till you got to Ore which is a Yoruba land and we never fought you at any front.

Back to the issue at hand , the SE cannot achieve the Biafra agitation without the Yorubas . This is the best time to unite and form a southern front instead of trading blames... The North is always scared of a United SOUTH.. Let's give them that

God bless ya bro.....most of em don't even have u
Optimum idea on how the Biafran war played out with the Yorubas but to explain give them dey always lazy me.

Without Yorubas the Igbos are going no where

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by ThePlugg(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2021
It has just begun

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Kandeed: 8:51am On May 28, 2021
hotwax:

I guess thos professors are illiterates too..sir werey.

I repeat, if them born your papa well, touch him...Nigeria will be gone.

shebi u know how many police die for ordinary endsars fracas

Lol bro weytin professors wan do to take help am na una just funny anyhow for here grin
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by MrSly(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Oga abeg no talk jack shit. Are Ibos actually ready? If Ibos are truly ready for Biafra, they all ought to have relocated to the east and fight this time around. Moreso, can Nnamdi coward confront State Security set up like Sunday Igboho did? Oga, Sunday Igboho is a warrior o. Or has he ever gone into hiding like your NK did. Try to be practical not myopic when you talk. Many of your believes about Yorubas are never true. Yorubas don't chest beat. We calm down and try to be reasonable and pragmatic with issues. Do you know the story of Yoruba/Hausafulani in Shagam? The Hausas there once saw real film and longer pass their boundary.
Which part of your head is paining you? Can you still count the number of Biafran men and women who have given up their lives is the struggle? Can you still count the number of Biafran men who have died in peaceful protest in defiance to federal governmnt of Nigeria's couner order? Sometimes leave hate aside and make a logical statement founded in facts not sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2021
Lol!! Oga is in a hurry to be seen as a parallel to MNK. That crazy albino didn’t get to where he now is overnight. grin

IPOB were nonviolent when they were proscribed, u on the other hand want to start dragging gun with security officials dis early in ur struggle.

It is not by wearing multiple calabash under ur shirt, if dem wan kpoof u dem go kpoof u & Buhari will not miss a step in his travelings. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Sunday igboho will soon be arrested,Gov is just waiting for a violent act to pick him up
Go and arrest him and see fire.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Twelfthman: 8:52am On May 28, 2021
saphiere:

See how billionaires are lining up to get Kim.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

What has that got to do with this post?
You need help

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by hotwax: 8:54am On May 28, 2021
kingthreat:

Your papa and mama na shiiit. Agitating for nonsense. There are thousands of Yoruba professors. If 12 choose to be foolish like your entire kindred, it is not a bad thing. Get this into your thick skull. The Yoruba nation will not work. Nigeria is here to stay. I just hope you are not just an online coward and you are ready to put your life on the line for your agitations. Impress me with that please.

leave your keyboard and go to the street. Your parents managed to raise a dog they are.

Sunday igboho is more popular than your tinubu right now. Yes the 12 professors are illiterate now..why are you afraid to say it?

Nigeria is here to stay in daily fights and bloodshed in every corner....

impress you? who are you? who know your useless papa? or your dog mama?

who u be? you are irrelevant in the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by umardansaleh(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2021
No body is above the law so long as Nigeria remains one.
proxillin:

This is what we are praying for

Lolz...tell ur father to try it

This will be an opportunity to end Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Kandeed: 8:55am On May 28, 2021
famouscargo4u:

I really don't get your point. Are you disparaging her for being in the East or for Hawking? Where I'm Nigeria being you see Igbo people? Even in the remotest villages in the North.

tell Arda1000 you find lotta igbo young n old ladies in every nook and cranny of Ibadan hawking ugwu leaf and the funny thing is the total amount of ugwu of their bowl no dey pass #1,150 - 1200 If it's not ugwu it's stony paw paw
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by hotwax: 8:56am On May 28, 2021
Kandeed:

Lol bro weytin professors wan do to take help am na una just funny anyhow for here grin

hope your brain is not for decoration.

He called sunday igboho illiterate as if YorubaNation is his idea.

Sunday Igboho only join the agitation started by those professors...

I hope you can read our comments before replying?

Responding to folks like you can lower one's IQ.

Those professors are the one liaison with United Nation and EU on the planning. You expect sunday igboho to go and represent us at the United nation?

Nairaland is becoming something else...people with IQ of rats everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:57am On May 28, 2021
duro4chang:
Go and arrest him and see fire.
Which useless fire ?

We will arrest him for constituting nuisance and nothing will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta / APC Rally In PH (photo's) / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.