Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) (49560 Views)

Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election / Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Obamaofusa: 8:57am On May 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are Yorubas really ready for this??
Ndi-Igbo have been(are still being) called names and thrown with every diatribes and aspersions known to man simply because they refuse to cower down in their right for self-determination.
If this call for self-determination is to be taken serious, Omolabis must cleanse and purge themselves of the two-faced attitude most of them are infamously known for.

So Igbos are infamously known for more than two-face,I think theirs is three-face.

All societies have their ills.Igbos have been on seccession for more than 50 years with a lot of sell out amongst them.They are still in square one.
Yoruba nation agitation is very new but we have gone far than you can ever think.

We have the OPC who are in millions and ready when the Northern army tries shit but we will do everything diplomatically until the Fulanis want it otherwise.
Our politicians and people eating in the rot of Nigeria are jitttery but they just have to key into the agitation so as not to lose everything.
Yoruba nation now.No going back.We are too numerous than them.Almost 99% of Yoruba youths and adults both home and abroad support this agitation.

Long live Yoruba nation.
Long live Igbo nation.
Long live Hausa nation.
May God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Anieke39(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2021
[quote author=yommen post=102130289]

You see the issues with Igbos? You always believe you are the only one who sabi. So it's only one DSS officer you sense in that video? Ibarapa people are not yet back? Yes.. Is Nnamdi Many back? Can he come? Sunday Igbo has always appeared in public and they have never been able to take him away. [/quote a brave man runs to fight another day
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2021
hotwax:

leave your keyboard and go to the street. Your parents managed to raise a dog they are.

Sunday igboho is more popular than your tinubu right now. Yes the 12 professors are illiterate now..why are you afraid to say it?

Nigeria is here to stay in daily fights and bloodshed in every corner....

impress you? who are you? who know your useless papa? or your dog mama?

who u be? you are irrelevant in the scheme of things

I have left the street for good. I am in fucking luxury.
Yes just like to MEND, Asari Dokubo was once more popular than Obasanjo. I dont give a hoot about Tinubu. A tout who can neither read or write will not lead the agitation for a Yoruba nation.
Secession will not stop the killings. Arent they still fighting tribal wars in South Sudan till now? Oh I forgot, I am talking with a numbskull who might not even know when the nation of S.Sudan came into being.
Ok no impress me, impress your homosexual father whose cum you ingest on a daily basis. leave the keyboard, carry arms and fight for the Yoruba nation. Just like we were happy to see Ikonso, we will be happy to see you too.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Mozegee: 9:00am On May 28, 2021
It is not compulsory that we all stay together as one.we are they people from the south are tired of the so called marriage.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Elzakzaky: 9:02am On May 28, 2021
Khd95:
See as them dey yeye DSS grin

Nigerians no dey fear soldiers,police and DSS anymore, thanks to baba go slow

Na EFCC and border custom officers remain to be disgraced, make NCDC give them selves brain and tread the oath of these disgraced forces shaa

No functional security apparatus in this forkin country
I will quote you when the dss plays return match
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by tungamaje: 9:02am On May 28, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Sunday igboho will soon be arrested,Gov is just waiting for a violent act to pick him up

And his people will abandon him and say oversabi put him into trouble
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by iKingsley(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

You see the issues with Igbos? You always believe you are the only one who sabi. So it's only one DSS officer you sense in that video? Ibarapa people are not yet back? Yes.. Is Nnamdi Many back? Can he come? Sunday Igbo has always appeared in public and they have never been able to take him away.
Oga, shut up. When the government opens his chapter, he will run. They just don't take him serious cos they know his agitation is child's play grin
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Khd95(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:
I will quote you when the dss plays return match
no army can win a war against its own people tongue
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by hotwax: 9:06am On May 28, 2021
kingthreat:

I have left the street for good. I am in fucking luxury.
Yes just like to MEND, Asari Dokubo was once more popular than Obasanjo. I dont give a hoot about Tinubu. A tout who can neither read or write will not lead the agitation for a Yoruba nation.
Secession will not stop the killings. Arent they still fighting tribal wars in South Sudan till now? Oh I forgot, I am talking with a numbskull who might not even know when the nation of S.Sudan came into being.
Ok no impress me, impress your homosexual father whose cum you ingest on a daily basis. leave the keyboard, carry arms and fight for the Yoruba nation. Just like we were happy to see Ikonso, we will be happy to see you too.

South sudan..comparing yorubanation to south suday like a nincompoop...your parents are true dogs for raising you...your father didnt know ur mother slept with dog. He didnt know she raised a bastrd.

you that you can read..what has your useless parents amount to? your father is unknown...no one know his name...

in your entire lineage...who can lase Sunday igboho the illiterate shoe?

I have left the street...iffaia...wereydiran

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Kandeed: 9:06am On May 28, 2021
hotwax:

hope your brain is not for decoration.

He called sunday igboho illiterate as if YorubaNation is his idea.

Sunday Igboho only join the agitation started by those professors...

I hope you can read our comments before replying?

Responding to folks like you can lower one's IQ.

Those professors are the one liaison with United Nation and EU on the planning. You expect sunday igboho to go and represent us at the United nation?

Nairaland is becoming something else...people with IQ of rats everywhere

Oga stop passing ur frustration on me on an early morning if you need something doing or food to eat just speak

so these 11 professors that are supporting him which ur talking about why are they not agitating alongside Igboho why is it only Prof Akintoye we're hearing over the media?? so it's UN and EU that would enforce our desired Odua republic?? oga you got no point at all
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Ndi-Igbo have been(are still being) called names and thrown with every diatribes and aspersions known to man simply because they refuse to cower down in their right for self-determination.
If this call for self-determination is to be taken serious, Omolabis must cleanse and purge themselves of the two-faced attitude most of them are infamously known for.
U have said every damn thing,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:07am On May 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are a big fuull. I won't dignify this cow dung opinion u post here with a clear perspective cos u won't understand....eranko. You can die dishonourably by the sword of the Fulani army and hersdmen. But others have the will and dignity to die fighting a just cause
You are definitely not Yoruba. You are a frustrated Igbo urchin
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by FreeSpirited: 9:09am On May 28, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
You are definitely not Yoruba. You are a frustrated Igbo urchin
Your Yoruba is the one who is ready to die by the sword of the Fulani
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Maximus85(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2021
So DSS fit run?
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by hotwax: 9:10am On May 28, 2021
Kandeed:

Oga stop passing ur frustration on me on an early morning if you need something doing or food to eat just speak

so these 11 professors that are supporting him which ur talking about why are they not agitating alongside Igboho why is it only Prof Akintoye we're hearing over the media?? so it's UN and EU that would enforce our desired Odua republic?? oga you got no point at all

Jez...i just confirmed you are daft. Every secession agitating nation must carry UN along...in the case of use of force by the military

Sorry you go school?

Rally is not meant for professors. Banji akintoye is the head of the struggle, thats why you hear him on news media. He does not do rally too.

Have you seen banji akintoye in a rally before?

Sunday igboho is the grassroot/street mobilizer. And he is doing the job perfectly

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by temicyborg(m): 9:15am On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So anyone who speaks against Sunday Igboho is Igbo?

pẹlu ọna ti o sọrọ ati idi, Mo le fi igboya sọ pe eto-ẹkọ rẹ jẹ egbin lapapọ

Go to Facebook and see what the true yorubas with brain are saying .
Facebook has in Facebook are u cwios so u bliv dat evrybody dat has Facebook has sense I laugh u in Swahili
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:15am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Oga abeg no talk jack shit. Are Ibos actually ready? If Ibos are truly ready for Biafra, they all ought to have relocated to the east and fight this time around. Moreso, can Nnamdi coward confront State Security set up like Sunday Igboho did? Oga, Sunday Igboho is a warrior o. Or has he ever gone into hiding like your NK did. Try to be practical not myopic when you talk. Many of your believes about Yorubas are never true. Yorubas don't chest beat. We calm down and try to be reasonable and pragmatic with issues. Do you know the story of Yoruba/Hausafulani in Shagam? The Hausas there once saw real film and longer pass their boundary.
When Nnamdi's boys are busy giving it to the security agents on a weekly bases (not a supporter of violence) where has your so called warrior being?
Mak everybody do en thing, if military show Yoruba's half of what they HV done in the east believe Sudan and chad will be their home not only Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by BetExpert: 9:19am On May 28, 2021
Northernblood3:
I commend your Bravery but I will advice you to take it easy. Yorubas are not yet ready. Trust me
Yorubas are ready, both Christians and Traditionalists. But Yoruba Muslims terrorists are the only problem in the Southwest and the entire South. Yoruba Muslims terrorists have been brainwashed.

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Veqtor: 9:20am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Ready for what? See, there is no sense in attacking state security set up. Successfully chasing them away was the best and most commendable thing? How do you want to win a war against Nigerian army that can come back and wipe you all off when they mean to. Were'nt you all shedding crocodile tears here when Orlu was being besieged through air bombardment? Are you foot soldiers not paying for it highly with their lives. There is no sense in chest beating against what is far more than. My point: you can't launch attacks towards State Security and win. You cannot.

One question: do you think it's all Igbos that are ready to go down this shit? Catalunna in Spain want seccesion but do they attack State Security? There are separatist movement all over Africa but none is actually attacking state security. The best IPOB would have done is to attack killer Hausa fulani herders fully and allow Ibos in SE to enjoy peace while they take their fight of self determination to the UN because attacking state security will definitely not give self-determination. I rest my case.

It would be nice if you don't come out attacking ipob everytym a fulani fool using an Igbo facade taunts you. You should be smart enough to ignore some comments. Besides, if you don't know much about the biafran struggle, it's best for you to keep it out of ur mouth...nd take ur own suggestions. Are herdsmen not causing mayhem in ur forests? Have u gone to attack them?

You saying ipob shldnt attack security agents...but why wouldn't dey when d security agents are just d licensed faction of Fulani terrorists?

Esn was simply chasing away herdsmen, then ur Fulani govt brought in soldiers and police men to kill them, what does that tell you?

Or you didn't hear that as we speak, thousands of Fulani foreigners are being sheltered in Ondo barracks...based on an order from above. You don't know dat dose pple are being trained by soldiers presently?

After d training, what happens? They give them arms and uniforms and send them to d SE or SS or even d SW...to protect d herdsmen.

It's a fact and I will give you an instance that happened right there in ur region. When herdsmen were attacked in ibarapa or so, did d army not come in to flog d village heads nd d villagers for chasing herdsmen away? It's on the internet, search for it.

So in essence, keep ur advice to urself. Igbos have always had d foresight. They warned of all our present predicaments b4 it happened...nd now they are taking proactive measures. They were not wrong b4, they are not wrong now.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by MosheDayan: 9:23am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Ready for what? See, there is no sense in attacking state security set up. Successfully chasing them away was the best and most commendable thing? How do you want to win a war against Nigerian army that can come back and wipe you all off when they mean to. Were'nt you all shedding crocodile tears here when Orlu was being besieged through air bombardment? Are you foot soldiers not paying for it highly with their lives. There is no sense in chest beating against what is far more than. My point: you can't launch attacks towards State Security and win. You cannot.

One question: do you think it's all Igbos that are ready to go down this shit? Catalunna in Spain want seccesion but do they attack State Security? There are separatist movement all over Africa but none is actually attacking state security. The best IPOB would have done is to attack killer Hausa fulani herders fully and allow Ibos in SE to enjoy peace while they take their fight of self determination to the UN because attacking state security will definitely not give self-determination. I rest my case.
It's like you are not really familiar with the Story from the east. Please ask so that you are informed.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Arda1000(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2021
famouscargo4u:

I really don't get your point. Are you disparaging her for being in the East or for Hawking? Where I'm Nigeria being you see Igbo people? Even in the remotest villages in the North.
my point is Oduduwa and Baifra coming doesn't stop us from living where we like

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Very sensible.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Okoyouth: 9:25am On May 28, 2021
Correct guy
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 28, 2021
Khd95:
See as them dey yeye DSS grin

Nigerians no dey fear soldiers,police and DSS anymore, thanks to baba go slow

Na EFCC and border custom officers remain to be disgraced, make NCDC give them selves brain and tread the oath of these disgraced forces shaa

No functional security apparatus in this forkin country

I swear, I nor fit wait make men start to dey kill efcc officials. Just one attack and it would become a norm just like the constant burning down of police stations.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Just one DSS officer and you're chest beating . Why not wait till the FG sends troops and let's see if Sunday Igboho won't take to his heels .

You forgot the Ibarapa people are not yet back from Refugee camps in Benin republic .

The bigger question why did FG send just one dss undecided if that even make sense to you or why is it taking FG long dis time to send a ship of battalions.
why has FG not given odudwa republic the ipob treatment. think we no be mate

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by hotwax: 9:27am On May 28, 2021
BetExpert:
Yorubas are ready, both Christians and Traditionalists. But Yoruba Muslims terrorists are the only problem in the Southwest and the entire South. Yoruba Muslims terrorists have been brainwashed.

Yoruba muslims are at the fore front. I have attended rallies. I will post selfies here when we go to Ekiti on the 5th of June.

The chief Imam of Yorubaland is behind sunday igboho. He has even attended many rallies.

It is yoruba christians adeboye, oyedepo playing ostrich here.

I am a christian, what else do we want from our muslim brother?

Exception to tinubu orchins and abobakus

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by BetExpert: 9:27am On May 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Oga it is the Yoruba Muslims terrorists doing all that. Learn to separate the chaff from the wheat. Yoruba Muslims terrorists are the problem of the Southwest
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:28am On May 28, 2021
Efforts futile.
IJOBA11:
NOW TELL YOUR CO-TENANTS

GOOD MORNING HELINUES THE FUTA JALONIANS
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:29am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Oga abeg no talk jack shit. Are Ibos actually ready? If Ibos are truly ready for Biafra, they all ought to have relocated to the east and fight this time around. Moreso, can Nnamdi coward confront State Security set up like Sunday Igboho did? Oga, Sunday Igboho is a warrior o. Or has he ever gone into hiding like your NK did. Try to be practical not myopic when you talk. Many of your believes about Yorubas are never true. Yorubas don't chest beat. We calm down and try to be reasonable and pragmatic with issues. Do you know the story of Yoruba/Hausafulani in Shagam? The Hausas there once saw real film and longer pass their boundary.

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by gbengaadeleye12: 9:30am On May 28, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Nonsky042: 9:32am On May 28, 2021
Nigeria government no get time for Yoruba people they know you people can no go far cheesy sad
yommen:

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Siwisheswereesh: 9:33am On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Just one DSS officer and you're chest beating . Why not wait till the FG sends troops and let's see if Sunday Igboho won't take to his heels .

You forgot the Ibarapa people are not yet back from Refugee camps in Benin republic .

What concerns Ibarapa with Benin republic

Are you a dulllarrrd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.