Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) (49559 Views)

Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election / Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by onuman: 10:48am On May 28, 2021
Praxis758:
Next thing is for some south west politicians who are apologetic to Buhari's retrogressive regime to plant fake/thuggery agitators among the ranks of this genuine agitator.

The fake agitators that would be planted by these apologetic politicians will start going wild but destroying public peace and properties under the guise of agitation.

Their wild and violent move will propell Abuja to start clamping down on the genuine agitators but arresting, harassing and proscribing the sincere and harmless agitation leaders.

This is a fluid issue, the DSS and FG needs to be careful, there's no police capability to curtail any negative violence that this forceful invasion by DSS nay cause. Our military too is helpless at a time like this.

I'll advice that any strategy by Boudillon to plant fake agitators/thugs among the ranks of this agitation will fail. The bullion van mogul should not embark on a mission that will consume him o.

But IPOB did not go violent anywhere before Mallami declared IPOB as terrorist organization.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by sharpsecret: 10:52am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Ready for what? See, there is no sense in attacking state security set up. Successfully chasing them away was the best and most commendable thing? How do you want to win a war against Nigerian army that can come back and wipe you all off when they mean to. Were'nt you all shedding crocodile tears here when Orlu was being besieged through air bombardment? Are you foot soldiers not paying for it highly with their lives. There is no sense in chest beating against what is far more than. My point: you can't launch attacks towards State Security and win. You cannot.

One question: do you think it's all Igbos that are ready to go down this shit? Catalunna in Spain want seccesion but do they attack State Security? There are separatist movement all over Africa but none is actually attacking state security. The best IPOB would have done is to attack killer Hausa fulani herders fully and allow Ibos in SE to enjoy peace while they take their fight of self determination to the UN because attacking state security will definitely not give self-determination. I rest my case.
thats my problem with afonjas.....ur cowardice knows no bound...u people are too scared of the army..lemme tell the nigeria army is the most untrained forces in the world...na civillian there power dey high
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2021
hotwax:

South sudan..comparing yorubanation to south suday like a nincompoop...your parents are true dogs for raising you...your father didnt know ur mother slept with dog. He didnt know she raised a bastrd.

you that you can read..what has your useless parents amount to? your father is unknown...no one know his name...

in your entire lineage...who can lase Sunday igboho the illiterate shoe?

I have left the street...iffaia...wereydiran

Is South Sudan not a country? Are they not humans there? The sperm wey you dey drink don turn your brain to damaged goods.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Venerable612(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are Yorubas really ready for this??
Ndi-Igbo have been(are still being) called names and thrown with every diatribes and aspersions known to man simply because they refuse to cower down in their right for self-determination.
If this call for self-determination is to be taken serious, Omolabis must cleanse and purge themselves of the two-faced attitude most of them are infamously known for.

Your analysis is not correct.

Firstly, it is not all Ndi-igbo that has clamoured for self determination. So your allusion to two-faced attitude amongst the Yorubas is true of the Igbos too. And it is not a bad thing for some people to prefer this current structure - after'al many persons still benefit from this structure (whether igbo or Yoruba).

Secondly, do not conflate the aggitations of the two tribes as the same.
This is what I understand it to be:
1. Some Igbo persons aggitates for a separate country - Biafra. [Secession]

2. Some Yorubas aggitates for a separate Nation - Oduduwa. [Republican structure].

If my understanding of Governance structure is correct, the two aggitations are mutually exclusive.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Decency2020(f): 11:01am On May 28, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Keep quiet. You guys are infamous for your cowardice.

In fact, you put ALHAJI in your name to seem like an Aboki. Because you're afraid of the 3 million suya episode.

Ojukwu, Zik and Kanu all ran in female dresses after chestbeating..

Kanu is brave only online, shouting from safety of UK while Sunday Igboho is fearlessly on ground walking the talk.

Yet you're not ashamed of your so-called agitator.

Sunday Igboho is greater than Ojukwu could ever have dreamt to be. Ikemba ran away, Sunday stayed to face FG.

In all DECENCY you are a fool. I doubt you a Yoruba like myself because if you are you will know that the whole of south is under siege and need one voice to get freedom. But I am certain you are not one of us.

Igbos started agitation long before us, give them the credit. Your foolishness smells to high heavens, but you are not part of us.

On Oduduwa we stand, on Biafra we support.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by oluwaahmed: 11:04am On May 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are Yorubas really ready for this??
Ndi-Igbo have been(are still being) called names and thrown with every diatribes and aspersions known to man simply because they refuse to cower down in their right for self-determination.
If this call for self-determination is to be taken serious, Omolabis must cleanse and purge themselves of the two-faced attitude most of them are infamously known for.

Omolabis will soon betray him just watch. Finally this yoruba nation thingy is just 2023 gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by ShadowCracker(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2021
hotwax:

Na today. They managed to bought Gani adams...but his camp is also divided.

some of his boys have switched allegiance to sunday igboho

some of his boys have formed another OPC Reforemed Opc
Another set formed OPC new dawn

He has managed to scatter OPC with is chopu chopu attitude...anybody can buy him
Bro see this video, Aare boys have just been relentless in their verbal attack on Igboho.
I hope this Opc won't be saboteurs with the way they have been insulting Igboho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX8N4fcL-lE
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by isaythetruth(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Oga abeg no talk jack shit. Are Ibos actually ready? If Ibos are truly ready for Biafra, they all ought to have relocated to the east and fight this time around. Moreso, can Nnamdi coward confront State Security set up like Sunday Igboho did? Oga, Sunday Igboho is a warrior o. Or has he ever gone into hiding like your NK did. Try to be practical not myopic when you talk. Many of your believes about Yorubas are never true. Yorubas don't chest beat. We calm down and try to be reasonable and pragmatic with issues. Do you know the story of Yoruba/Hausafulani in Shagam? The Hausas there once saw real film and longer pass their boundary.
what I see here are cowards. Can Sunday and his men stand troops of a single battalion of the Nigerian Army?
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by isaythetruth(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

You see the issues with Igbos? You always believe you are the only one who sabi. So it's only one DSS officer you sense in that video? Ibarapa people are not yet back? Yes.. Is Nnamdi Many back? Can he come? Sunday Igbo has always appeared in public and they have never been able to take him away.
Do you think that if the Federal Government want to arrest Sunday that they can't do that?... Do you really think so?
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by AngelNelson(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Oga abeg no talk jack shit. Are Ibos actually ready? If Ibos are truly ready for Biafra, they all ought to have relocated to the east and fight this time around. Moreso, can Nnamdi coward confront State Security set up like Sunday Igboho did? Oga, Sunday Igboho is a warrior o. Or has he ever gone into hiding like your NK did. Try to be practical not myopic when you talk. Many of your believes about Yorubas are never true. Yorubas don't chest beat. We calm down and try to be reasonable and pragmatic with issues. Do you know the story of Yoruba/Hausafulani in Shagam? The Hausas there once saw real film and longer pass their boundary.

Stop crying Sir. Please �
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by hotwax: 11:40am On May 28, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Bro see this video, Aare boys have just been relentless in their verbal attack on Igboho.
I hope this Opc won't be saboteurs with the way they have been insulting Igboho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX8N4fcL-lE

These ones are being sponsored by DSS.

Gani adams is with DSS.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Safemoon: 11:42am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Funny son of a coward we see Una film for Ogun state for undo states and in oyo state .Go ask your brothers in IDP camp inside Yoruba land then go ask your brothers inside Benin republick.they will tell you how brave you guys are.

I will not go further for the respect I have for this new generation Yoruba agitators.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2021
yommen:

Oga..be calming down.hausa/Fulani people wey don conquer una finish.from Christianity to Islam,most of the yorubas seems to be confused.So many attend church and mosque at the same time.witnessed such during NYSC were I had a student in my class bearing a Muslim name and coming from church.Bottom of the line is that you people don't have a made up mind to achieve such.the religion infiltration and control will affect you.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by giantstar: 11:48am On May 28, 2021
what about those UGM killing police officers in Anambra and the list of IPOB arrested so far. @doublemouth
yommen:

Ready for what? See, there is no sense in attacking state security set up. Successfully chasing them away was the best and most commendable thing? How do you want to win a war against Nigerian army that can come back and wipe you all off when they mean to. Were'nt you all shedding crocodile tears here when Orlu was being besieged through air bombardment? Are you foot soldiers not paying for it highly with their lives. There is no sense in chest beating against what is far more than. My point: you can't launch attacks towards State Security and win. You cannot.

One question: do you think it's all Igbos that are ready to go down this shit? Catalunna in Spain want seccesion but do they attack State Security? There are separatist movement all over Africa but none is actually attacking state security. The best IPOB would have done is to attack killer Hausa fulani herders fully and allow Ibos in SE to enjoy peace while they take their fight of self determination to the UN because attacking state security will definitely not give self-determination. I rest my case.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by buckeyemedia: 11:53am On May 28, 2021
Khd95:
See as them dey yeye DSS grin

Nigerians no dey fear soldiers,police and DSS anymore, thanks to baba go slow

Na EFCC and border custom officers remain to be disgraced, make NCDC give them selves brain and tread the oath of these disgraced forces shaa

No functional security apparatus in this forkin country
I am sorry for this man, when the Courts call of their strike, he will be history. DSS no be Police.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by ShadowCracker(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2021
hotwax:

These ones are being sponsored by DSS.

Gani adams is with DSS.
The thing just shock me.

He claims to support Yoruba nation, yet they keeps insulting Igboho.

Awon ajegbodo, awon ajekuje ajekuiya, Gani Adams claim he didn't collect money from oloselu yet he keeps doing the work of oloselu by insulting Igbohoangry angry angry angry angry.

Igboho should just have them on auto-ignore, he shouldn't bother replying them, they are saboteurs.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:54am On May 28, 2021
Decency2020:

Decency to his useless homosexual father:

In all DECENCY you are a fool. I doubt you a Yoruba like myself because if you are you will know that the whole of south is under siege and need one voice to get freedom. But I am certain you are not one of us.

Igbos started agitation long before us, give them the credit. Your foolishness smells to high heavens, but you are not part of us.

On Oduduwa we stand, on Biafra we support.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2021
yanabasee1:
Everything is wrong about this country.... That people have to protest and fight security officers before it will get the attention of the presidency.....

People wouldn't be seeking for a break out if the constitution is going to favour everyone without making the poor to be poorer while the rich becomes richer....

You're afraid of secession
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by temitope27(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Just one DSS officer and you're chest beating . Why not wait till the FG sends troops and let's see if Sunday Igboho won't take to his heels .

You forgot the Ibarapa people are not yet back from Refugee camps in Benin republic .
you even know nothing, do you know where ibarapa is?
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by NaijirianKing: 12:12pm On May 28, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2021
GeneralPula:

Cheat beat shaaa..

Where is biafra or death today?

No be Atiku dollar bury ham las las?

Sunday igbohoz actions isn’t for the yorubas but for the bosses(politicians) his working for.

Sunday igboho won’t be the one to fight for Yoruba nation. If Yoruba wants to fight for a nation, we know what to do and how to do it..

Whatever Sunday igboho is doing, he has been paid for it by politicians. He isn’t doing it in interest of yorubas. He’s acting based on orders given to him by politicians that he works for..

Most often, you sound incoherent
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Gbagura: 12:25pm On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Just one DSS officer and you're chest beating . Why not wait till the FG sends troops and let's see if Sunday Igboho won't take to his heels .

You forgot the Ibarapa people are not yet back from Refugee camps in Benin republic .
Thunder must strike your mouth any day you pretend as a Yoruba man here again.

Yoruba wannabe.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Gbagura: 12:30pm On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So anyone who speaks against Sunday Igboho is Igbo?

pẹlu ọna ti o sọrọ ati idi, Mo le fi igboya sọ pe eto-ẹkọ rẹ jẹ egbin lapapọ

Go to Facebook and see what the true yorubas with brain are saying .
Google translator failed this one. That trash you wrote there is gibberish.

Ona is road/way/path
Soro means speak
Idi could be reason/buttocks

How does the 3 Yoruba phrases fit into a meaningful sentence and this lout want us to believe he's a Yoruba.

Someone already said some igbo are too emotional to be objective in tacts and thoughts which is evident in the likes donated for that rubbish you posted, claiming its a Yoruba sentence when Google couldn't save your ass.

Mugu lele yii sha

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:32pm On May 28, 2021
Gbagura:
Google translator failed this one. That trash you wrote there is gibberish.

Ona is road/way/path
Soro means speak
Idi could be reason/buttocks

How does the 3 Yoruba phrases fit into a meaningful sentence and this lout want us to believe he's a Yoruba.

Mugu lele yii sha
Mugu ni iya e

Sunday Igboho will surely be arrested in the coming days
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Gbagura: 12:33pm On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Mugu ni iya e

Sunday Igboho will surely be arrested in the coming days
You will locate your huts in Alaigbo when the time comes.

The bolder shows your upbringing; the sliding tackle culture. grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Frenzy01(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2021
Brother Sunday laya gaan oo... cheesy

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 28, 2021
hotwax:

Lolz...you seriously dont know Fulani government. They are strategists..thats how 6 people wrote 1999 constitution and imposed it on us. Thats master strategy.

Igboho and sowore? why compare the 2? are you wise at all?

Igboho was a warlord. He has faced Nigeria military in Ile-Ife, he came on top.

I guess you dont know this man called igboho.

For the record, Ife-modakeke war was the most brutal intercommunial clash in Nigeria history.

Federal government know him, thats why they are slow to tackle him...

please who is sowore? I need your response..who is sowore? Do you think fighting the military is childsplay?

You're funny !! you mistake our security agencies incompetence for fulanis bin strategist. democracy is a govt of majority so its understandable if more allocations go to the north ... i don't think any sane nigeria would envy the fulanis, what development can they possibly boast of.
I don't know of any history that references igboho as a warlord that fought nigeria army mind sharing ur source, besides ife modakeke naa clash btw two communities its not against army lets set the record straight.
Speaking of warlords many rose in niger delta, miltants have charms boko haram have charms tew buh crocodile smile follow body.

There is no mortal on earth that is uncapturable, no be by charm what igboho has that sowore does not have is support from people who are ready to die for him within & outside politics. igboho happens to be a politicians thug he knows all there ways.

post the history link, where igboho fought against nigeria army maybe i was not born then.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2021
BSdetector:

Fixed.

Give that advice to your kinsmen burning down your region at the moment......

How did Ibop enter into my comment self! I can't recall writing that.
Omo y'all should getat slf. Get money nd enjoy your life forget all these fruitless agitations here nd there. (If You like change it to Ipob again)
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by sunboy(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2021
Arda1000:
two days ago I bought Agbo from a usual dark knuckles Afonja Agbo hawker,she's in Biafrian land Hawking and you guys are claiming you want Oduduwa una never serious

How does this makes any sense though ?

There are many Ibos in the North and West.
Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Hseffa: 2:29pm On May 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So anyone who speaks against Sunday Igboho is Igbo?

pẹlu ọna ti o sọrọ ati idi, Mo le fi igboya sọ pe eto-ẹkọ rẹ jẹ egbin lapapọ

Go to Facebook and see what the true yorubas with brain are saying .
Y'all both sound stupid.
Exchanging replies in futility, in perfect game plan hatcheted in 1967, by moronic HAUSAS- FULANIS; for both Yorubas & Igbos to never unite or be on the same page.

Yorubas & Igbos: practise traditionalism
Yorubas-Igbos have both Christians
The two tribes have practising Muslims too

After havoc of 1967 civil war, HAUSAS made sure blame was put on Yorubas.Yes, Islamic system. Till date, tribes don't agree whiist the BEASTLY FULANI- HAUSAS LAUGH AT BOTH OF YOU! Stop the quarrels and Hausa/Fulani entertaining squabbles.

Their bandit Othman dan Fodio used same style. Now, their parasitic descendants replaying same PATTERN on us Southerners.

Why''re they still fretting over Grazing Ban??
Security & intelligence-wise, THEIR PLANS ARE BEYOND GRAZING!!! It's preparation for war! Grazing Ban isn't Economic threat but COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE THREAT TO THEM!

Yoruba-Igbo, stop your B.S. on Nairaland. Enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) by Cnach: 3:58pm On May 28, 2021
Praxis758:
Next thing is for some south west politicians who are apologetic to Buhari's retrogressive regime to plant fake/thuggery agitators among the ranks of this genuine agitator.

The fake agitators that would be planted by these apologetic politicians will start going wild by destroying public peace and properties under the guise of agitation.

Their wild and violent move will propell Abuja to start clamping down on the genuine agitators by arresting, harassing and proscribing the sincere and harmless agitation leaders.

This is a fluid issue, the DSS and FG needs to be careful, there's no police capability to curtail any negative violence that this forceful invasion by DSS may cause. Our military too is helpless at a time like this.

I'll advice that any strategy by Boudillon to plant fake agitators/thugs among the ranks of this agitation will fail. The bullion van mogul should not embark on a mission that will consume him o.
Na that time u go know the power of vuudu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.