Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! (2203 Views)

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Twelfthman: 8:18pm On May 28, 2021
poshestmina:
My mum's friend husband had 3 kids (all girls ) without his wife's knowledge until he died .
This was an elder in the church . Burial day ,the kids came with their mum .

sad sad sad sad.
He wanted Sons from the other woman as his wife gave him 5 daughters grin grin grin,the hidden one gave him 3 daughters so he abandoned them till he died .

True life story !!!

Pathetic
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by socialmediaman: 8:40pm On May 28, 2021
cococandy:

Yea because the issue is not what the man did but how come the wife didn’t know undecided

I do not excuse the man's actions, however, I still wonder how she didn't notice all those years.

You see, it’s easier for a woman to have a baby for another man and raise the baby in the same city, in fact in the same house with her husband, and cover her tracks perfectly, than a man have a baby from another woman and raise the child inside the same city and cover his tracks effectively cool
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Biglittlelois(f): 8:47pm On May 28, 2021
socialmediaman:

For now the story is one sided. Like I said, the man did very wrong by cheating on her and I am not excusing his actions, but that’s not the whole story. She hasn’t told us the whole truth about how she didn’t know her husband was seeing someone else for those number of years. How can a man successfully hide his tracks for that long? Was she too busy to notice? Did they lose their love for each other and just decided to stay together for the kids?

Yeah because the woman not knowing is the problem, and the story being one sided erases the fact the man has a family outside and kept it a secret right?

2 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Biglittlelois(f): 8:49pm On May 28, 2021
[s]
socialmediaman:

I do not excuse the man's actions, however, I still wonder how she didn't notice all those years.

You see, it’s easier for a woman to have a baby for another man and raise the baby in the same city, in fact in the same house with her husband, and cover her tracks perfectly, than a man have a baby from another woman and raise the child inside the same city and cover his tracks effectively cool
[/s]

You are deceptive and a sly, focus on this thread and stop deviating to justify bullshit.

4 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by socialmediaman: 8:57pm On May 28, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Yeah because the woman not knowing is the problem, and the story being one sided erases the fact the man has a family outside and kept it a secret right?

We both agree the man is guilty of his actions, end of story. I will wait for the rest of the story before drawing the rest of my conclusions. You're also free to draw your own conclusions.
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by socialmediaman: 8:58pm On May 28, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

You are deceptive and a sly, focus on this thread and stop deviating to justify bullshit.

Name calling is not necessary. I condemned his actions multiple times but that didn't seem enough for you. We move!
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by bukatyne(f): 10:17pm On May 28, 2021
Oro buruku tohun terin.

A woman's husband has become a widower while she is alive.

For a lot of people to know the dead wife means the living one was the side wife.

She should give the man space to mourn his wife very well.

Abi the man wants to be playing husband to another woman while his wife is dead?
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Vision101(m): 12:21am On May 29, 2021
@Klass99

Lol grin, brotherly I didn't mean all of you nah.

But, I am tempted to say majority of you men need to be feared grin, because as a single woman the way I get hustled by married men makes me wonder if my vjay is any different from wifey's own.

Let me recount a few of my experiences for you, using fictious names;

1. Tyrion was ready to brace mad traffic from his location to mine just to have sex. This was during a time of road construction along my axis that would cause heavy traffic.

2. Jamie told me he would like me to have a child with him, in order to create and cement a bond between us because he really likes me and feels a connection with me. A connection I wasn't feeling o - this is a childhood friend whose wife I also know.

3. Lord Stark called out of the blue one day to profess his love for me, after 14 years of marriage to his wife whom I also know. As a matter of fact he was double dating us at the time (me and wifey) but ended up marrying her cos I wasn't feeling up to it. After that initial conversation I blocked him because he was going to visit the city I'm based in and I know what he was looking for, e no dey pass sex.

4. I continuously lie to most of them and new acquaintances that I live with my sister and her hubby or my tenancy agreement doesn't allow me have male visitors, if you visit me we will have to sit in your car outside the compound to gist, once they know you live alone they start plotting/planning a rendezvous at your crib.

5. Because of Number 4, Tywin wanted us to hang out and spend time together for an entire weekend. To put him off I told him I only do 5 Star Hotels, the likes of Legend Ikeja, Four Points, Radisson Blu etc. You know the room rates at these hotels is not beans grin. So, when they think of the money they will spend just for pusssy they usually take a bow cheesy

6. I told Little Finger I was HIV positive sef grin, that one picked race, ended all contact and communication. I couldn't be bothered

Mind you, I wasn't dating any of these guys. These are men I met in the course of my career and work life, travelling and all. We exchange numbers for one reason or the other and they start the hustling.

I don't regret some of the lies I've told either because it was for self preservation, I'm always looking out for number 1 cool and striving for choices that are in my best interest.

@me
You are a hero. Ten 5-Alive for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Men Really Having Low Interest In Getting Married? / Somebody Help Me, After A Week Visit To My Sister Is Waging War On Me And Family / Encourage Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.