Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! (2195 Views)

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by officialwdhtv: 10:24am On May 28, 2021
What a man did to his wife of 20years!

I think this type of cases have been happening for a long time.

What do you think?

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by mutter(f): 10:33am On May 28, 2021
This is awful.
I can understand her pain but the children are not to blame.
Accept them in. Let your mothers heart be stronger than the heart of a wife.
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by DaddyRochie1642: 11:02am On May 28, 2021
This case is strong
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Mindlog: 11:03am On May 28, 2021
mutter:
This is awful.

If the woman intends to separate from the husband, then the man has to be both the father and mother to his children and can get the in-laws from his late wife to assist in providing care.

2 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Richy4(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2021
The guy should pick a job in secret service agent... I mean... Lord have mercy...20yrs no clue from the wife? or she was probably not fishing.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by gentlestdude(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Klass99(f): 11:56am On May 28, 2021
smiley

6 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Biglittlelois(f): 12:09pm On May 28, 2021
Laws have mercy, evil men abound on this earth....

2 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Biglittlelois(f): 12:14pm On May 28, 2021
mutter:
This is awful.

Seems as if you've been in this situation before, or you are a living experience, and you want others to follow your path yes?

No, she does not have to accept the kids if she doesnt want to, the husband should serve as the mother and father to the kids since he can comfortably keep their existence from her for 20 years.

6 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Richy4(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2021
Klass99:

I know 3 different people who have had the same experience (I mean the kids involved, not the wives) Two I know personally, one is just an acquaintance.

One family found out when the father/patriarch passed on and at the point of their father's funeral.

The other family found out through persistent rumours that could no longer be ignored, a bit of investigation and confrontation with the patriarch.

My acquaintance's family found out when the other woman showed up at their house one day, to harass their father for feeding money, fuel money for the gen, etcetera.

When a man puts his mind to something he really does achieve it, fear men o! grin Men have been running circles around us for ages but when a woman does something even similar guys practically break the internet to tear the woman apart.

No single gender has the monopoly of infidelity, knowing what I know in my offline life, I never for one day criticized, judged or castigated Moyo Lawal. As far as I was concerned she scored one for the team.

grin grin grin grin
But when you say fear men... E come be like say na all of us...
I mean, I can't possibly hide something like this without giving away the body language... My facial expression tells anyone around me when I'm sad or happy or in my jovial and cheeky natural self.. I wish I was made just a little like all this guys... I mean not cheating parse but these guys can bury someone and nobody will know because their body language was bammm!!!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by poshestmina(f): 12:32pm On May 28, 2021
My mum's friend husband had 3 kids (all girls ) without his wife's knowledge until he died .
This was an elder in the church . Burial day ,the kids came with their mum .

sad sad sad sad.
He wanted Sons from the other woman as his wife gave him 5 daughters grin grin grin,the hidden one gave him 3 daughters so he abandoned them till he died .

True life story !!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Klass99(f): 12:54pm On May 28, 2021
smiley

4 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Winneygirl(f): 1:12pm On May 28, 2021
The one who died is the real wife.
You are just the "side wife", you just dont know it.

5 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 28, 2021
Paul says it is good to marry but it is even better to remain single.

The Men around these days are not worth cohabiting with.

Now, the woman doesn't know if shes the main wife or the deceased is the main wife.

3 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by RightToReject(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2021
A perfidious spouse deserves no mercy, and meting out the worst form of revenge she has in her arsenal will help bring him to reality, assuming it's the kind of revenge he can survive, provided that she has been fair to him from the inception.

2 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by GboyegaD(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2021
That level of double dealing is high. What has he gained from this?

1 Like

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by ibechris(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2021
Just the way APC is helping to run Niger republic with our money...same way ur husband used his manhood to help another woman without u knowing.
Abomination!

What a terrible man.

1 Like

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by GboyegaD(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2021
poshestmina:
My mum's friend husband had 3 kids (all girls ) without his wife's knowledge until he died .

sad sad sad sad.
He wanted Sons from the other woman as his wife gave him 5 daughters grin grin grin,the hidden one gave him 3 daughters so he abandoned them till he died .

True life story !!!

No vex, why would the other woman marry him because she think she can give him sons? I have heard such stories and they still amuse me.

2 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by socialmediaman: 1:38pm On May 28, 2021
Not to excuse the man’s behavior but it takes a lot of negligence and lack of commitment for a woman not to know her husband has another family elsewhere. They’re probably disconnected from each other, don’t care about each other that much and too busy for each other.

1 Like

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Richy4(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, brotherly I didn't mean all of you at all.

But, I am tempted to say majority of you married men need to be feared grin, because as a single woman the way I get hustled by them makes me wonder if my vjay is any different from wifey's own.

Let me recount a few of my experiences for you, using fictious names;

1. Tyrion was ready to brace mad traffic from his location to mine just to have sex. This was at a time when there was construction along my axis that would cause heavy traffic congestion.

2. Jamie told me he would like me to have a child with him, in order to create and cement a bond between us because he really likes me and feels a connection with me. A connection I wasn't feeling o - this is a childhood friend whose wife I also know.

3. Lord Stark called out of the blue one day to profess his love for me, after 14 years of marriage to his wife whom I also know. As a matter of fact he was double dating us at the time (me and wifey) but ended up marrying her cos I wasn't feeling up to it. After that initial conversation I blocked him because he was going to visit the city I'm based in and I know what he was looking for, e no dey pass sex.

4. I continuously lie to most and new acquaintances that I live with my sister and her hubby or my tenancy agreement doesn't allow me have male visitors, if you visit me we will have to sit in your car outside the compound to gist, because once they know you live alone, they start planning rendezvous at your crib.

5. Tywin wanted us to hang out and spend time together for an entire weekend, to put him off I told him I only do 5 star hotels, the likes of Legend Ikeja, Four Points, Radisson Blu etc. You know the room rates at these hotels is not beans na grin. So, when they think of the money they will spend just for pusssy most will take a bow cheesy

6. I told Little Finger I was HIV positive sef grin

Mind you, I wasn't dating any of these guys. They are just men I meet in the course of my career and work life or while I am travelling and we exchange numbers for one reason or the other and they start fishing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't think post offices were lucrative in my Country.. I would have asked if you were a permanent staff in Post Office.... The way you were posting this perfect gentlemen .... Some were climbing the mountain top just to be with you even when the road was unmotorable to put a smile on your face.. that counts for something abi? smiley

I was told once by a female colleague that it was really hard to be a woman... that statement really got me thinking...Funny enough, it was a white lady that said it... She said she get hits upon by married men a lot more than the single guys as if there was a placard that says Married men I'm available smiley... in that discussion, One said that any week she wasn't hit upon, she will double check if something was wrong with her or may be she was loosing it...

So on behalf of the good guys Out there, who feel that u shouldn't be harassed too much without "cause", we apologize...

1 Like

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by crackhaus: 2:03pm On May 28, 2021
At least he didn't (and can't) trick the woman into raising/emotionally investing on kids she didn't birth.
He ran both families separately and probably provided for them adequately.

If na woman, she will carry another man's children and give to her husband to be spending his money and affections on for years.

If there was a meter for measuring levels of evil, I believe we can all agree that the latter case is on level 10.

Las las, everyone gotta be smart...

5 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Klass99(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2021
smiley
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by cococandy(f): 2:28pm On May 28, 2021
Winneygirl:
The one who died is the real wife.
You are just the "side wife", you just dont know it.
yup
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On May 28, 2021
He’s a widower from losing his real wife, she’s gotta consider herself a widow now because she never had a husband. Kick him out.

4 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by mariahAngel(f): 2:54pm On May 28, 2021
poshestmina:

sad sad sad sad.

True life story !!!

The most unfortunate thing in life is to be fortunate and never know/realize how fortunate you are.

I bet he was never happy while alive.
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by Biglittlelois(f): 3:05pm On May 28, 2021
socialmediaman:
Not to excuse the man’s behavior but it takes a lot of negligence and lack of commitment for a woman not to know her husband has another family elsewhere. They’re probably disconnected from each other, don’t care about each other that much and too busy for each other.

The negligence and lack of commitment must have started from the man, and a typical African man may have shut her down or dismissed her complaints, do you expect her to keep complaining for 20years? She probably did what was right for her sanity-she removed face too and probably suspected he has a side chick thinking the phase will end one day, don't you think along the line the husband must have mended fences and try to live peacefully with her and maliciously, deceptively pretending all is fine when he has another family outside? Why do you think he tried to beg her after everything was in the open? Because he is an evil human who has multiple personality disorder, he is a saint at home and a cunning snake outside.

Remind me again how the wife is at fault here undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by socialmediaman: 3:46pm On May 28, 2021
Biglittlelois:

The negligence and lack of commitment must have started from the man, and a typical African man may have shut her down or dismissed her complaints, do you expect her to keep complaining for 20years? She probably did what was right for her sanity-she removed face too and probably suspected he has a side chick thinking the faze will end one day, don't you think along the line the husband must mended fences and try to live peacefully with her and maliciously, deceptively pretending all is fine when he has another family outside? Why do you think he tried to beg her after everything was in the open? Because he is an evil human who has multiple personality disorder, he is a saint at home and a cunning snake outside.

Remind me again how the wife is at fault here

For now the story is one sided. Like I said, the man did very wrong by cheating on her and I am not excusing his actions, but that’s not the whole story. She hasn’t told us the whole truth about how she didn’t know her husband was seeing someone else for those number of years. How can a man successfully hide his tracks for that long? Was she too busy to notice? Did they lose their love for each other and just decided to stay together for the kids?
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by qtguru(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2021
Some men get mind o, 1 woman is enough headache already
Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On May 28, 2021
I’m not surprised he tried to blame her.

They are the same ones that advice wives to focus on themselves and their children. Don’t check his phone. Don’t nag him if he goes out too often and stays late.

When the wife listens and the result of listening to such advice comes to fruition, she still gets the blame.

Sigh
Biglittlelois:

The negligence and lack of commitment must have started from the man, and a typical African man may have shut her down or dismissed her complaints, do you expect her to keep complaining for 20years? She probably did what was right for her sanity-she removed face too and probably suspected he has a side chick thinking the phase will end one day, don't you think along the line the husband must have mended fences and try to live peacefully with her and maliciously, deceptively pretending all is fine when he has another family outside? Why do you think he tried to beg her after everything was in the open? Because he is an evil human who has multiple personality disorder, he is a saint at home and a cunning snake outside.

Remind me again how the wife is at fault here undecided

2 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On May 28, 2021
socialmediaman:

For now the story is one sided. Like I said, the man did very wrong by cheating on her and I am not excusing his actions, but that’s not the whole story. She hasn’t told us the whole truth about how she didn’t know her husband was seeing someone else for those number of years. How can a man successfully hide his tracks for that long? Was she too busy to notice? Did they lose their love for each other and just decided to stay together for the kids?

Yea because the issue is not what the man did but how come the wife didn’t know undecided

4 Likes

Re: What A Man Did To His Wife Of 20years! by poshestmina(f): 6:30pm On May 28, 2021
GboyegaD:

No vex, why would the other woman marry him because she think she can give him sons? I have heard such stories and they still amuse me.

They were not legally married. He just settled her in another state and he goes to see them .
The other woman came to drag properties with the wife after the burial but she couldn't provide any legal wedding documents or pictures so she was thoroughly disgrace by family members but I think they are taking care of the kids.

The wife's kids are all grown ,some are married but the other woman's kids are still below 10. She just put herself in suffer for nothing.

Some women ehn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Bears 3 Kids In Secret / Do We Actually Need To Divorce Our Partner? / Re-why Are Most "Friends" Unhappy When They Hear You Are Making Progress...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.