Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money (4764 Views)

My Experience With Money Doublers / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / Let Me Show You How To Do OSUSU Savings Online With These Unique Nigeria Bank Ap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Glite2018: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Well,I know every1 who joined d contribution will b boiling by now but how are we sure she is safe,how are we sure nothing bad has happened to her or are we sure she is still alive.ppl die everyday perhaps something is truly wrong with her.b4 u guys started ur osusu was there any agreement in case of death?

2 Likes

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Caaz: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2021
zaynie:

Ahnie, rest.
Lol.
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by SavageResponse(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Glite2018:
Well,I know every1 who joined d contribution will b boiling by now but how are we sure she is safe,how are we sure nothing bad has happened to her or are we sure she is still alive.ppl die everyday perhaps something is truly wrong with her.b4 u guys started ur osusu was there any agreement in case of death?

Even when there is written agreement and average Nigerian has no compunction about stealing from business partners sad
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by gambit25: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
LadySarah:

Omoh,this girl scoped you guys big time.
How did non of you see through her .Is she a stoner?
Does it mean 2 out of you can't travel to her house or pay a neighbour to alert you ppl when she's around then swoop in .Something just must be done.

I always had my reservations about her,she and the other one her toto no dey rest with her weed addiict wacko baby Daddy.Time has proved me right.

What's the update?

grin grin grin grin cheesy Christ Omor I nearly sh**t my pant because of this your comment
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
zaynie:

I sent your message (the one you sent before you opened this thread) to her via whatsapp, she read it and immediately blocked me.
Nothing to do until she crawls out.
Thanks ma. Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Caaz:
Any news@leesah
Good evening. None yet
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Glite2018:
She's very much safe
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Caaz: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Leesah:

Good evening. None yet
I'm so stalking this thread like kilode.
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Berty1: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's so unfortunate this happened to all whose monies are involved.

Some who have no jobs have chosen to rejoice over this and make this thread their resting place.

4 Likes

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by ahnie: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Leesah good evening,any news on kelizosuy?
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by burg93: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Caaz:
And one male attention seeking mannequin was busy showering encomiums on her last year on diaryland I was just yimu(in) in my mind.

Kelizosuy of all person's a serial liar,runsgirl,a cheat and now a thief.by the way what Happened to her restaurant *supposed*business abi that one too na cover up.

Nairaland home of wonderment.
Ahnie Aproko who ask you all this one?....you just dey run mouth..if you have no solution or anything sensible to say, you keep quiet and just read comments

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by formidablefunmi(f): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
ahnie:
Leesah good evening,any news on kelizosuy?
Good afternoon ma. I've been off for a while and no, there's been no news
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by ahnie: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Leesah:

Ok.
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by otokx(m): 1:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Interesting thread.
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Resurgent2016: 5:34am On Aug 20, 2021
Leesah:

Not too surprising. BTW where do you guys have confidence to give such amount of money to a single mum struggling to make ends meet? Aren't you guys just tempting her.

There are things you guys can do smoke her out but it shouldnt be mentioned here because she is probably following this thread with an alternative moniker.

Create a whatsapp group, she is too well known to elope with dat money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / Aims Asset Management Ltd / US To Assist Nigeria On Nuclear Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.