Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra (3222 Views)

Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) / Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State / The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 2:32pm On May 28, 2021
the idea of being part of biafra is not actually kick against by all benue residents as many may say. however while others believed that biafra is the next option since nigeria is not working, most are afraid of moving from frying-pan to fire as the future of biafra and their leaders paradventure they become an independent state is yet unclear and many believe it will not be favorable to a minority group for they may not have a say in a country called biafra which will basically be constituted of 80-90% igbo citizens.

due to fear of the oppression of our people and children of generations to come as in the case of the levites that left jerusalem for samaria with the other ten tribes which divided the israelite kingdom because of the arrogance and sturborness of their ruler, they regretted when they faced more hardship than as at the formal time, and went back to jerusalem in disgrace.

we prefer staying in nigeria not because we are better like this but because it maybe risky than we think

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2021
Push for restructuring or just be smarter in picking leaders both locally and at federal level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by ThatFairGuy: 2:38pm On May 28, 2021
Any minority joining ETHNIC of HATE don't know what they're into, they'll smell themselves. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by BigSarah(f): 2:38pm On May 28, 2021
Is benue part of IPOB map?
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by MsAllison(f): 2:41pm On May 28, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
Any minority joining ETHNIC of HATE don't know what they're into, they'll smell themselves. cheesy

[/s]
shatap

25 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by ThatFairGuy: 2:44pm On May 28, 2021
That's my baby girl there cheesy cheesy

You know the truth cheesy
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
shatap

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Igboid: 2:45pm On May 28, 2021
No Igbo man wants Benue people in Biafra. Only IPOB habour such dreams.
So don't flatter yourselves. You are not needed in Biafra.
Biafra should for all intents and purposes be a strictly Igbo only country. cool

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by raker300: 2:46pm On May 28, 2021
No igbo want you lots in Biafra.

Now face your diminishing populace.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 2:49pm On May 28, 2021
BigSarah:
Is benue part of IPOB map?
the answer is yes and no because it is still not certainly welcome by the people[of benue]

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by BKayy: 2:50pm On May 28, 2021
Lol see this one.
Who wants Benue people?
So you people want to hide in Biafra to attract Fulani to our doorstep.
God forbid. You see what ever business you people of Benue have with Fulani, you must settle it alone.
We can only take our brothers away from their. You TIV, IDOMA and the rest can carry your cross alone.
Sorry for sounding selfish. I hope you understand

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by AntiIgbo: 2:53pm On May 28, 2021
If Benue doesn't want to be part of Biafra, they can't force you.

This world is a free place, even Britain can't force Ireland against its wish not to talk of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 2:56pm On May 28, 2021
Igboid:
Biafra should for all intents and purposes be a strictly Igbo only country. cool
please am not mockin but i just want to know.

what is the difference btw igbo and ipob

cos i believe ipob means indigeneous people of biafra, so i heard and thus i believed.

and if this be the meaning who are the indigenes?
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by jimyjames(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=Ogamysamo post=102141794][/quote]

The Nigerian biafran war was fought by tiv people in fact tiv people made up 60% of the Nigerian troops, 500 of them were personal bodyguards to Gowon in Lagos, Joseph akahan who captured all the igbo officers in Ibadan Barracks locked them in one room and threw hand grenades in the room to blow them to pieces was a tiv man from Benue, why should we include Benue in Biafra? Benue has never been part of Biafra and will never be

19 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 3:04pm On May 28, 2021
jimyjames:

The Nigerian biafran war was fought by tiv people in fact tiv people made up 60% of the Nigerian troops, 500 of them were personal bodyguards to Gowon in Lagos, Joseph akahan who captured all the igbo officers in Ibadan Barracks locked them in one room and threw hand grenades in the room to blow them to pieces was a tiv man from Benue, why should we include Benue in Biafra? Benue has never been part of Biafra and will never be
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by owobokiri(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2021
From "we South South" to "we Benue"
Lol,
We all know you lit..
You are "We Benin Republic IDP campers" ...
Nothing more, Nothing less..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 3:06pm On May 28, 2021
jimyjames:

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 3:10pm On May 28, 2021
owobokiri:
From "we South South" to "we Benue" Lol, We all know you lit.. You are "We Benin Republic IDP campers" ... Nothing more, Nothing less..
i don't understand what you mean
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by jimyjames(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2021
Ogamysamo:
hmmmmmmmmmmm
We igbos should be praying for Fulanis to kill all the men in Benue and take over their lands and women, but we igbos are not like that we forgive easily

Cause we know what Benue people did to igbos in makurdi when igbos were running from the genocide in 1966 from the north, Benue people blocked the river Benue bridge in makurdi searching every vehicle taking out igbos slaughtering them and dumping their bodies in river Benue

16 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by lastcall: 3:17pm On May 28, 2021
Of all the atrocities being carried out by the government, your burning problem is Biafra! You are obviously a BMC and a foolish one for that matter

21 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by MsAllison(f): 3:22pm On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
That's my baby girl there cheesy cheesy

You know the truth cheesy
the truth is that you fork me hard cheesy
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by BigSarah(f): 3:24pm On May 28, 2021
Ogamysamo:
the answer is yes and no because it is still not certainly welcome by the people[of benue]

The answer is no, I’ve never seen IPoB Members callin on the middle belt and even recently most are cutting off SS minorities ..so be calm, I don’t think they want you

16 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Igboid: 3:26pm On May 28, 2021
Ogamysamo:
please am not mockin but i just want to know.

what is the difference btw igbo and ipob

cos i believe ipob means indigeneous people of biafra, so i heard and thus i believed.

and if this be the meaning who are the indigenes?

IPOB is the leading organization fighting for Biafran restoration.
While Igbos on the majority want Biafra, not all Igbos subscribe to IPOB methods and objectives.
For example, many Igbos like myself frown seriously at IPOB ill conceived plans of making BIAFRA a babelian republic by putting Igbophobic minorities into Biafra.
We insist and wish for an Igbo only Biafra.

So we support BIAFRA which for us means Republic of Alaigbo, and not a multiethnic dysfunctional Biafra IPOB want.
We don't antagonize IPOB because we realize that if they get the multiethnic Biafra, it would much easier for us to jettison the Minorities and have the much needed Republic of Alaigbo.
After the failed multiethnic dysfunctional Nigerian experiment, many Igbos don't want another dysfunctional multiethnic babelian republic post NIGERIA.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 3:27pm On May 28, 2021
jimyjames:

We igbos should be praying for Fulanis to kill all the men in Benue and take over their lands and women, but we igbos are not like that we forgive easily

Cause we know what Benue people did to igbos in makurdi when igbos were running from the genocide in 1966 from the north, Benue people blocked the river Benue bridge in makurdi searching every vehicle taking out igbos slaughtering them and dumping their bodies in river Benue
and you are living with all this record even till now?

they were just loyal to authority doing as commanded/instructed

forget all those!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by ThatFairGuy: 3:29pm On May 28, 2021
Kedu ka m ga-esi kpaa mmadụ ibe m aka ma ọ bụghị mgbe m bụ nwoke nwere mmasị nwoke angry
Man on man, mba
MsAllison:
the truth is that you fork me hard cheesy
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 3:32pm On May 28, 2021
Igboid:

IPOB is the leading organization fighting for Biafran restoration.
While Igbos on the majority want Biafra, not all Igbos subscribe to IPOB methods and objectives.
For example, many Igbos like myself frown seriously at IPOB ill conceived plans of making BIAFRA a babelian republic by putting Igbophobic minorities into Biafra.
We insist and wish for an Igbo only Biafra.

So we support BIAFRA which for us means Republic of Alaigbo, and not a multiethnic dysfunctional Biafra IPOB want.
We don't antagonize IPOB because we realize that if they get the multiethnic Biafra, it would much easier for us to jettison the Minorities and have the much needed Republic of Alaigbo.
After the failed multiethnic dysfunctional Nigerian experiment, many Igbos don't want another dysfunctional multiethnic babelian republic post NIGERIA.
thanks for your explanation i now know the difference unlike before when i believe they are one without a difference

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by BKayy: 3:33pm On May 28, 2021
Igboid:
Even IPOB never wanted Benue. They said only the Igbo in Benue.
Infact before IPOB which Igbo person talked about the Igbo people in Benue?
Honestly we have to give IPOB accolades on that one.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by owobokiri(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2021
Ogamysamo:
i don't understand what you mean
Goan eat ewedu first..
Your head will cool and you will understand..

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by jimyjames(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2021
Ogamysamo:

and you are living with all this record even till now?

they were just loyal to authority doing as commanded/instructed

forget all those!

Should we destroy history? We can forgive but we can not forget it's part of the igbo history now

12 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by MsAllison(f): 3:38pm On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Kedu ka m ga-esi kpaa mmadụ ibe m aka ma ọ bụghị mgbe m bụ nwoke nwere mmasị nwoke angry
Man on man, mba
translation kill you there angry

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 3:40pm On May 28, 2021
jimyjames:

Should we destroy history? We can forgive but we can not forget it's part of the igbo history now

hmmm
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by ThatFairGuy: 3:40pm On May 28, 2021
angry angry angry
MsAllison:
translation kill you there angry
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Depressed101: 3:40pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=Ogamysamo post=102141794][/quote] oga nobody asked you to join Biafra, defend yourselves and stay alive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Showdown In Senate As S’south Senators Kick Against Plot To Include Other Region / HURIWA Praise Ugwuanyi For Intervening In NULGE Land Tussle / Leaked Audio: I Lost All The Respect I Had For Peter Obi - Noble Igwe's Sarcasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.