Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra (3253 Views)

Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) / Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State / The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by SlayerForever: 3:56pm On May 28, 2021
jimyjames:

We igbos should be praying for Fulanis to kill all the men in Benue and take over their lands and women, but we igbos are not like that we forgive easily

Cause we know what Benue people did to igbos in makurdi when igbos were running from the genocide in 1966 from the north, Benue people blocked the river Benue bridge in makurdi searching every vehicle taking out igbos slaughtering them and dumping their bodies in river Benue

They are paying now.

8 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 4:00pm On May 28, 2021
MsAllison:
the truth is that you fork me hard cheesy
ThatFairGuy:
That's my baby girl there cheesy cheesy

You know the truth cheesy
MsAllison:
translation kill you there angry
this is not a dating zone
ThatFairGuy:
Kedu ka m ga-esi kpaa mmadụ ibe m aka ma ọ bụghị mgbe m bụ nwoke nwere mmasị nwoke angry
Man on man, mba
MsAllison:
translation kill you there angry
this is not a dating zone

please maintain

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by FreeIgbos: 4:09pm On May 28, 2021
Igboid:
No Igbo man wants Benue people in Biafra. Only IPOB habour such dreams.
So don't flatter yourselves. You are not needed in Biafra.
Biafra should for all intents and purposes be a strictly Igbo only country. cool

I was even surprised at the extent of delusions the op exhibited. No sane Igbo man will want a country with Benue in it because that would be Nigeria 2.0 which is complete madness!

We have nothing against them, if anything we try to support them especially as they face annihilation from the Islamic North but that's where it ends. We progressive Igbos can only give room for our Igbo people in the geographic Niger Delta if they are willing and nothing more

9 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 4:11pm On May 28, 2021
raker300:
No igbo want you lots in Biafra.
Now face your diminishing populace.
killing is everywhere in nigeria not only benue
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Arda1000(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2021
Ogamysamo:
the answer is yes and no because it is still not certainly welcome by the people[of benue]
nah we don't even want you guys,we clearly learnt our lesson during the war,the only people we want in Benue are the Igbiod speaking groups

9 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by NaijirianKing: 4:19pm On May 28, 2021
We are all Nigerians

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Igboid: 4:20pm On May 28, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I was even surprised at the extent of delusions the op exhibited. No sane Igbo man will want a country with Benue in it because that would be Nigeria 2.0 which is complete madness!

We have nothing against them, if anything we try to support them especially as they face annihilation from the Islamic North but that's where it ends. We progressive Igbos only give room for our Igbo people in the geographic Niger Delta....

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 4:20pm On May 28, 2021
owobokiri:
Goan eat ewedu first.. Your head will cool and you will understand..
biko nye m aka sie ya I CAN'T DO IT MYSELF
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by kollinzgee(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2021
Nobody wants a cemetary in Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by owobokiri(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2021
Ogamysamo:

biko nye m aka sie ya I CAN'T DO IT MYSELF

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 5:35pm On May 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 28, 2021
one of the reason is that they may make igbo their official language
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by javaguru: 7:44pm On May 28, 2021
stay in Nigeria and say everything you want to say
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Idiko1: 7:51pm On May 28, 2021
Ogamysamo:

the idea of being part of biafra is not actually kick against by all benue residents as many may say. however while others believed that biafra is the next option since nigeria is not working, most are afraid of moving from frying-pan to fire as the future of biafra and their leaders paradventure they become an independent state is yet unclear and many believe it will not be favorable to a minority group for they may not have a say in a country called biafra which will basically be constituted of 80-90% igbo citizens.

due to fear of the oppression of our people and children of generations to come as in the case of the levites that left jerusalem for samaria with the other ten tribes which divided the israelite kingdom because of the arrogance and sturborness of their ruler, they regretted when they faced more hardship than as at the formal time, and went back to jerusalem in disgrace.

we prefer staying in nigeria not because we are better like this but because it maybe risky than we think

Most Africans are very shameless in their moronic stride in emptiness in thought. What stops the so-called minorities from becoming part of leadership in Biafra? There is nothing such as frying pan to fire in Biafra. Biafra shall not become Nigeria where there is huge class distinction in leadership cadre. Biafran society will mirror that of US where a son of shear cropper can become the president. By the way, there are 4 LGAs in Benue State which native to Igbo. I prefer Republic of Igboland to Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Nwaide01: 8:07pm On May 28, 2021
The way some people used Biafra to trend in this forum beats my imagination, i think the op should tell us what he mean by Benue because i know vividly well that, that state made up of many tribes and i also know that there are Igbo speaking tribes in it so the op should talk about his tribe only and allow others to decide whether they'll join or not. After all few tribes there has something in common with the Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Masterclass32: 8:17pm On May 28, 2021
Wetin concern benue concern Biafra bikonu?
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 28, 2021
javaguru:
stay in Nigeria and say everything you want to say
OK!
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 28, 2021
Masterclass32:
Wetin concern benue concern Biafra bikonu?
I WONDER O
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 28, 2021
Idiko1:

Most Africans are very shameless in their moronic stride in emptiness in thought. What stops the so-called minorities from becoming part of leadership in Biafra? There is nothing such as frying pan to fire in Biafra. Biafra shall not become Nigeria where there is huge class distinction in leadership cadre. Biafran society will mirror that of US where a son of shear cropper can become the president. By the way, there are 4 LGAs in Benue State which native to Igbo. I prefer Republic of Igboland to Biafra.
please may you name those lg 4 me?
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 28, 2021
kollinzgee:
Nobody wants a cemetary in Biafra.
everybody must die and all dead must be bury it must not only be cemetary na normal grave is good and popular
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 9:57pm On May 28, 2021
Idiko1:

Most Africans are very shameless in their moronic stride in emptiness in thought. What stops the so-called minorities from becoming part of leadership in Biafra? There is nothing such as frying pan to fire in Biafra. Biafra shall not become Nigeria where there is huge class distinction in leadership cadre. Biafran society will mirror that of US where a son of shear cropper can become the president. By the way, there are 4 LGAs in Benue State which native to Igbo. [s]I prefer Republic of Igboland[/b] to Biafra.
the name no make any sense at all. if you put am for soup e no go ever make am sweet
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by ComrdDRS1: 10:05pm On May 28, 2021
Benue......... I hope you you are seeing. you are like the proverbial bat.
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Emperor5(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2021
All Benue is not part of Biafra. But some part of Igbo speaking is Biafra.
For instance there is Ezza and izzi that form part of Benue this people likely to join Biafra

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Tinubuadvocate: 10:10pm On May 28, 2021
Ah let him scam you they said she is not a woman but a guy with tiny dick under.
ThatFairGuy:
That's my baby girl there cheesy cheesy

You know the truth cheesy
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 10:18pm On May 28, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
Benue......... I hope you you are seeing.
you are like the proverbial bat.
tell me more about it, i want to know. amserious
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 10:30pm On May 28, 2021
Emperor5:
For instance there is Ezza and izzi that form part of Benue this people likely to join Biafra
Emperor5:
Emperor5:
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by SenatePresdo(m): 1:35am On May 29, 2021
author=Ogamysamo post=102141794
Who told you that Benue was part of Biafra, or would ever be part of Biafra?

Even if Benue wants to join Biafra, they would never be Biafra.
Biafra doesn't know Benue and Benue doesn't know Biafra.

Benue joining Biafra is like Kano Joining Biafra.

Benue Men that fought against us during Civil war, is what you are saying the reason why they don't want Biafra? Biafra is not a public house where anybody can just come and be part of.

We can only take the Igbo Territories in Benue which are very few.

Others should go and dine with the Fulanis till thy kingdom come.

You can't kill Igbos and still want to be part of us... BENUE SHOULD JOIN AREWA SO THAT THEY WOULD LEARN FROM THERE MISTAKE OF FIGHTING AGAINST BIAFRA.

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Difrent: 5:54am On May 29, 2021
Igboid:

IPOB is the leading organization fighting for Biafran restoration.
While Igbos on the majority want Biafra, not all Igbos subscribe to IPOB methods and objectives.
For example, many Igbos like myself frown seriously at IPOB ill conceived plans of making BIAFRA a babelian republic by putting Igbophobic minorities into Biafra.
We insist and wish for an Igbo only Biafra.

So we support BIAFRA which for us means Republic of Alaigbo, and not a multiethnic dysfunctional Biafra IPOB want.
We don't antagonize IPOB because we realize that if they get the multiethnic Biafra, it would much easier for us to jettison the Minorities and have the much needed Republic of Alaigbo.
After the failed multiethnic dysfunctional Nigerian experiment, many Igbos don't want another dysfunctional multiethnic babelian republic post NIGERIA.

Please what does BIAFRA means in ibo language ?
The name matters because it's supposed to be for an indigenous people
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by ThatFairGuy: 7:38am On May 29, 2021
You don't know how we roll cheesy cheesy

MsAllison my baby girl grin
Tinubuadvocate:
Ah let him scam you they said she is not a woman but a guy with tiny dick under.
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by MsAllison(f): 7:44am On May 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You don't know how we roll cheesy cheesy

MsAllison my baby girl grin
he's jealous of our love
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by ComrdDRS1: 8:28am On May 29, 2021
Ogamysamo:
tell me more about it, i want to know. amserious
A proverbial bat? okay.
The bat is never accepted by any group of animals.... if it goes to the birds they do reject her, that they do not have teeth so the bat it's not one of them. And when she goes to the land animals they do reject her that they do not have wings and they don't fly. and so the bat is confused on which side it belongs....... So that is the little about the proverbial bat I narrate to you.

Benue is confused right now............

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Released By Benin Republic Government / Like Nnamdi Kanu Said CNN Finally Talks About Biafra / Throwback:Tinubu Private Jet Leaked To Linda Ikeji In 2014 By Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.