Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra (3237 Views)

Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) / Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State / The Forgotten Children Of Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 9:38pm On May 29, 2021
MsAllison:
he's jealous of our love
jealous or j-lost, which one do you mean in particular? cos i don't understand
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 9:42pm On May 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You don't know how we roll cheesy cheesy

MsAllison my baby girl grin
row you boat well but if you see a shark or whale coming your way don't forget to shout o
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
SlayerForever:

They are paying now.
that's history we are talking about the future.

4get about d past and build the future
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by 00FFT00(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogamysamo:

and you are living with all this record even till now?

they were just loyal to authority doing as commanded/instructed

forget all those!

If I were you, and assuming you're who you claim you are, I'd wish collective amnesia on Igbos.

Ewu!
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by vasel15: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=Ogamysamo post=102141794][/quote]

Igbos don suffer wetin concern us with una
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
00FFT00:

If I were you, and assuming you're who you claim you are, I'd wish collective amnesia on Igbos.

Ewu!
why d insult na? thank God you know i have nothing familiar with a goat
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Tingotoe: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
MsAllison:
the truth is that you fork me hard cheesy
Mr Bloodykiller are you gay now?
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Prolific007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
jimyjames:

The Nigerian biafran war was fought by tiv people in fact tiv people made up 60% of the Nigerian troops, 500 of them were personal bodyguards to Gowon in Lagos, Joseph akahan who captured all the igbo officers in Ibadan Barracks locked them in one room and threw hand grenades in the room to blow them to pieces was a tiv man from Benue, why should we include Benue in Biafra? Benue has never been part of Biafra and will never be

Remembering the past wouldn't make you feel any better as the future can be bright if we do not harbor hate, resentment, and bitterness towards one another. Focus! We already have alot to deal with on our individual plates and no need to complicate the matter

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Prolific007(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
I believe you meant to say soldiers that are of Benue origin...I think they were receiving order just like the way Obasanjo, TY Danjuma and Buhari were all receiving from Fulani Govt of Nigeria (FGN)

jimyjames:

We igbos should be praying for Fulanis to kill all the men in Benue and take over their lands and women, but we igbos are not like that we forgive easily

Cause we know what Benue people did to igbos in makurdi when igbos were running from the genocide in 1966 from the north, Benue people blocked the river Benue bridge in makurdi searching every vehicle taking out igbos slaughtering them and dumping their bodies in river Benue
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
vasel15:

Igbos don suffer wetin concern us with una
you are taking things too far
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Prolific007:
I believe you meant to say soldiers that are of Benue origin...I think they were receiving order just like the way Obasanjo, TY Danjuma and Buhari were all receiving from Fulani Govt of Nigeria (FGN)

i wonder what the soldiers had to do with the whole people
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Jake420: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Igboid:
No Igbo man wants Benue people in Biafra. Only IPOB habour such dreams.
So don't flatter yourselves. You are not needed in Biafra.
Biafra should for all intents and purposes be a strictly Igbo only country. cool
Please don't forget me ooo I'm an ekpeye of rivers and we're igboids so surely we shall join Biafra, rivers is certain on that except for the barbaric ikwerre I suppose.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jake420:

Please don't forget me ooo I'm an ekpeye of rivers and we're igboids so surely we shall join Biafra, rivers is certain on that except for the barbaric ikwerre I suppose.
ibo and river again? are they not ikwere people any longer?
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by vasel15: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ogamysamo:
you are taking things too far

I am not we still remember how you joined the fulanis to kill us but me personally I have moved on and we really don't want you in biafra stay in middle belt Republic, but some people from Benue already apologized for your role in the war
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
vasel15:

I am not we still remember how you joined the fulanis to kill us but me personally I have moved on and we really don't want you in biafra stay in middle belt Republic, but some people from Benue already apologized for your role in the war
the soldiers perform their duty how does that had something to do with us?
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Mfetenang: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
jimyjames:

We igbos should be praying for Fulanis to kill all the men in Benue and take over their lands and women, but we igbos are not like that we forgive easily

Cause we know what Benue people did to igbos in makurdi when igbos were running from the genocide in 1966 from the north, Benue people blocked the river Benue bridge in makurdi searching every vehicle taking out igbos slaughtering them and dumping their bodies in river Benue
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Mfetenang: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Very Good,I hope they do it again.
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Mfetenang: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Igboid:

IPOB is the leading organization fighting for Biafran restoration.
While Igbos on the majority want Biafra, not all Igbos subscribe to IPOB methods and objectives.
For example, many Igbos like myself frown seriously at IPOB ill conceived plans of making BIAFRA a babelian republic by putting Igbophobic minorities into Biafra.
We insist and wish for an Igbo only Biafra.

So we support BIAFRA which for us means Republic of Alaigbo, and not a multiethnic dysfunctional Biafra IPOB want.
We don't antagonize IPOB because we realize that if they get the multiethnic Biafra, it would much easier for us to jettison the Minorities and have the much needed Republic of Alaigbo.
After the failed multiethnic dysfunctional Nigerian experiment, many Igbos don't want another dysfunctional multiethnic babelian republic post NIGERIA.
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mfetenang:
Very Good,I hope they do it again.
ALL DIS ARE GONE 4 LONG LETS TALK OF NOW
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Mfetenang: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
That's a very foolish reasoning because if IPOB and Ojuwku were fighting for an Igbo Biafra the Igbos probably would have had Biafra by now.
There are two reasons why a Biafra with minorities (Especially the Niger Delta minorities)will never happen. 1- Unknown to the Igbos, the minorities actually hate Igbo people because of past experiences and most of them see Igbos as parasites who bring nothing to the table in terms of resources and are only after their oil and sea just like the Hausas and Fulanis.Most Niger Delta people including me believe that staying with Hausa,Fulani and Yoruba as minorities is much better than staying with the much more dangerous,hateful and tribal Igbo people as minorities and if Nigeria breaks up we will be creating our own seperate country instead of going with the Igbos.
2- The Hausa, Fulanis and Yorubas will never allow the Niger Delta minorities go with the Igbos because Nigeria derives 90% of revenue from the Niger Delta,whereas they are more inclined to allow the Igbos who actually contribute nothing to the Nigerian economy to go on their own ( plus the fact that an Igbo nation will be landlocked and surrounded by Nigeria anyway.)
The above 2 reasons are probably the reasons that an Igbo Republic has been delayed.
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by OBALOLA55(m): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Any minority joining ETHNIC of HATE don't know what they're into, they'll smell themselves. cheesy

HOW FAR ABDU
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by OBALOLA55(m): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2021
Ogamysamo:
[right][/right]
ARREWA AKA EKPEITIT YOU AGAIN angry
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by vasel15: 1:02am On Jul 14, 2021
Ogamysamo:
the soldiers perform their duty how does that had something to do with us?

Nah fulanis confused js tarka and then made a benue man army chief, I know the fulanis are master manipulators, well that is history, we must work together to face the common enemy, but benue can never be in biafra but we would be good trade partners
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
vasel15:

Nah fulanis confused js tarka and then made a benue man army chief, I know the fulanis are master manipulators, well that is history, we must work together to face the common enemy, but benue can never be in biafra but we would be good trade partners
good trade partnership makes a good neighbor/brother hood that's good and we wish it don't go beyond
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by vasel15: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ogamysamo:
good trade partnership makes a good neighbor/brother hood that's good and we wish it don't go beyond

Igbos have nothing in common with benue people
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by popeHope: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Igboid:
No Igbo man wants Benue people in Biafra. Only IPOB habour such dreams.
So don't flatter yourselves. You are not needed in Biafra.
Biafra should for all intents and purposes be a strictly Igbo only country. cool

so where would you now get oil for foreign exchange
Re: Reason Why We Of Benue Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra by Ogamysamo: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
vasel15:

Igbos have nothing in common with benue people
i didn't say so!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Traveled Tribe In Nigeria. Hausa And Igbo / Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) / Kwankwasos Campaign Train Hit Maiduguri (massive Crowd Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.