Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM (44162 Views)

Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic / Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:15am On May 29, 2021
idiotic guy omokri confusionist and agent of disunity angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Rolly22(m): 1:07am On May 29, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

Bokoharam comes to my mind... This is exactly how it all started...

I can still remember how our back then were defending them and calling them freedom fighters!!

I can still remember how bokoharam live Among people...

I can still remember how they Command respect and support!!

Things then fall apart... The government hijacked the movement and used it against the people who once natured and Supported the movement!!

I can still remember how boko haram turn from Heroes to Villians!!

One major advantage of bokoharam in the north is that it weakens extremism and encourage education and development...bokoharam taught our people lessons... Today our people are boko Halal, they now value education.

Nnamdi Kanu is about to destroy the Biafra ideology once and for all...time will come when the name Biafra will be sounding like a course among the Igbos.

He will plug the Igbos into a crisis they will never recover even in the next 20yrs!

The government will soon hijack the movement just like Jonathan did to bokoharam!

I see revenge... I see conspiracy... I see war....

Shut up please,it’s your useless Nigerian security that are busy killing innocent people
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Rolly22(m): 1:17am On May 29, 2021
BigBrother54321:

I told one here that they will discover mass graves in years to come, he was beating flat chest

The chicken as come to roost

Mumu mass Grave with your whole family in it, you think we are going to fold our arms and watch uncircumcised idiots keep killing our people? You will hear the scores in week’s to come.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by NgwaManNaaija4L: 1:19am On May 29, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

I can still remember how our back then were defending them and calling them freedom fighters!!

Things then fall apart... The government hijacked the movement and used it against the people who once natured and Supported the movement!!

One major advantage of bokoharam in the north is that it weakens extremism and encourage education and development...bokoharam taught our people lessons... Today our people are boko Halal, they now value education.

Nnamdi Kanu is about to destroy the Biafra ideology once and for all...time will come when the name Biafra will be sounding like a course among the Igbos.

He will plug the Igbos into a crisis they will never recover even in the next 20yrs!

The government will soon hijack the movement just like Jonathan did to bokoharam!

Shut up there you bastard, you have no blood relationship with the south eastern people, we are autochthonous to this land and you are not, any one that try North east shiit with us is looking for another war that will break this useless land we share with cows like you.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by mutvy: 1:59am On May 29, 2021
I would love to hear the demise of Reno Omokri. He is heating up the polity.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by cardoctor(m): 3:42am On May 29, 2021
We hear
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Idiko1: 6:13am On May 29, 2021
Nightalan:
Every milItary age male is a suspect, they have brought in ant infested firewood.
The same people have been cheering the UGM both online and offline, to kill security operatives and break criminals out of jails and this one is here talking nonsense. They should learn to take responsibility for their actions for once, No one has a fvck to give.

Most Nigerians will shout, "We need revolution in this country". However revolution is not amala or nkwobi or suya joint. It is a very serious business which can demand ultimate sacrifice.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by donhils: 6:21am On May 29, 2021
sammirano:
Who would decide to live in that slum before. even the ipobians cant live there.
What is this one saying?
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by dangwarmai(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2021
youngeagle:
This is jungle justice by our security operatives, what happened to taking criminals to court.
Where is the court?
Who will arrest them?
How?
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by dangwarmai(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2021
blues234:
My dad personally called me and told me to keep off from the south east, as they pick random young men and tagged them IPOB or Biafran sympathizers. The funny thing is that once you are picked, that's the end. Nothing for you again. An underground genocide is on going in the east, but the media is silent on it.
You cleared police
You cleared Fulani
You cleared abokis
You cleared your farmlands
Go ahead and farm.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by dangwarmai(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2021
blues234:

This is the truth na. The guy is chilling in London, while we bear the brunt of his rants and overdrive down here.
Las las, na the normal hustling guy for street dey collect the pains.
We have been warning you but out of natural hatred you think nothing good will out of our mouth.
Mai rabon shan duka baya jin kashedi. ( he that destined to suffer does not to warning)

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by dangwarmai(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2021
This is the Biafra you look for.
And you got it, congratulations.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Bigpat: 8:19am On May 29, 2021
Reno Omowetin be encouraging evil, you don't condemn the evil attack of this group, don't worry nemesis will catch up with you and your likes, many already know your kind of person
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Offpoint1: 9:29am On May 29, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

Jonathan hijacked BK? Who's your supplier?
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2021
Afam4eva:

01000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100

#ÚMÚÁKÁHIGHWAY
#ÓDÚÁ
#ÁKWÚNÁNÁW
#IPOB
#WITCHESANDWIZARD
#XMINISTRIES
#GRAVENIMAGE
#REMNANTOFGOD_DOT_ORG
#POGM
#SDRINDIANA
#SDRASIA
Royal Marines
#NATIONOFISLAM
#ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH
#BIOHAZARD
#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#NOMANNERS

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2021
Afam4eva:

01000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100

#ÚMÚÁKÁHIGHWAY
#ÓDÚÁ
#ÁKWÚNÁNÁW
#IPOB
#WITCHESANDWIZARD
#XMINISTRIES
#GRAVENIMAGE
HTTP://WWW.REMNANTOFGOD.ORG/
#POGM
#SDRINDIANA
#SDRASIA
Royal Marines
#NATIONOFISLAM
#ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH
#BIOHAZARD
#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#NOMANNERS

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 29, 2021
Afam4eva:

#ÚMÚÁKÁHIGHWAY
#ÓDÚÁ
#ÁKWÚNÁNÁW
#IPOB
#WITCHESANDWIZARD
#XMINISTRIES
#GRAVENIMAGE
HTTP://WWW.REMNANTOFGOD.ORG/
#POGM
#SDRINDIANA
#SDRASIA
Royal Marines
#NATIONOFISLAM
#ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH
#BIOHAZARD
#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#NOMANNERS

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by labisibrass(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2021
fregeneh:
Did you just say security agents should arrest those that shoot at them and not shoot back no matter the provocations?

You dey mind him
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by labisibrass(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2021
Rolly22:

Mumu mass Grave with your whole family in it, you think we are going to fold our arms and watch uncircumcised idiots keep killing our people? You will hear the scores in week’s to come.

This comment of yours is one of the reasons Nnamdi Kanu is able to manipulate you guys easily. Go and bring that country in the world where policemen and soldiers will be killed in cold blood by civillians and they'll Just fold their hands!
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by blues234: 10:03pm On May 29, 2021
dangwarmai:

We have been warning you but out of natural hatred you think nothing good will out of our mouth.
Mai rabon shan duka baya jin kashedi. ( he that destined to suffer does not to warning)

Number one, I'm not an IPOB member nor support their activities
Number two, at no time did I support the killing of military personnel, so what's the threat for?
This is how you guys kill innocent people and tag them IPOB. A very wicked military force that flex
muscle on it's own citizens. ka mar dan hankali'n ka dun Allah sad
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Nobody: 1:05am On May 30, 2021
ebukajay184:
Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeas Man And Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM

Reno Omokri took to his Instagram handle to state that members of Nigeria security forces may abuse the ongoing fight against insecurity in Southeast Nigeria by using the opportunity to fight or kill their own personal enemies, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPamf-UjDQf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} Royal Marines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Olatomiwami(m): 5:12am On May 30, 2021
Betscoreodds:
We will kill the next general the same way we killed this last one

Making mouth as usual, who do una like this? My annoyance is your increasing population in SW, thunder fire any Igbos that comes into my mention grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Olatomiwami(m): 5:32am On May 30, 2021
flokii:
So where is the lying bltch Obianuju a.k.a Dj sWITCH to trend the "South East Massacre" like she did Lekki massacre without bodies? awon oponu jati jati

It's Yoruba affairs they want to discuss and how to insult Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu and Oba of Lagos.

Eleribu ma ni DJ socket yen, the 419 girl has cashed out with Canadian refugee status on their foolish head, they are too emotional to see things in a normal perspective ways, as their region is burning, is rat they are chasing, everybody that is against them is Afonja or Efulefu, my own is that the madness remains there, is now the right time we start filtering who comes into our region.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Olatomiwami(m): 5:35am On May 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

Is it the job of your Nigerian Army to protect the people or to reduce the population?

Ask your UGM you are celebrating for killing armed forces personnel, don't yarn dust here.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Olatomiwami(m): 5:39am On May 30, 2021
Sleekfingers:

when some nigerians were telling them about the crisis in the southeast.....they were calling us names........they were killing police, burning station, including inec offices and also setting prisoners free.......they are clapping for them......they can cry me a river, i dont give a shit anymore.......

In the united states , you dare not kill a police.....they will come all out find the culprits......and they expect the FG to just fold their arms? I dont think so......they should continue.......their region will be like yemen, syria, somalia very soon.......fly wey no dey hear word, go follow dead body entre grave........make dem enjoy the food of their labour........

How to stop their migration to their kindred in SW when the shit finally hit the fan is what the SW government should be thinking about, all our local vigilante should be able to fish out new entrant in all our localities.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Sleekfingers: 11:25am On May 30, 2021
Olatomiwami:

How to stop their migration to their kindred in SW when the shit finally hit the fan is what the SW government should be thinking about, all our local vigilante should be able to fish out new entrant in all our localities.

good point.....but thats gonna be difficult......due to the constitution.....any nigerian is free to live anywhere in the country......

Do you know that lots of them are all ready moving to the southwest.....especially to lagos , ogun , rivers and oyo..due to the crisis in the southeast.......

Instead of them to hold their governors by the balls.....na to dey wail on social media dem sabi do......they keep defending the terrorist group called Ipob and Esn.......
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Olatomiwami(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2021
Sleekfingers:

good point.....but thats gonna be difficult......due to the constitution.....any nigerian is free to live anywhere in the country......

Do you know that lots of them are all ready moving to the southwest.....especially to lagos , ogun , rivers and oyo..due to the crisis in the southeast.......

Instead of them to hold their governors by the balls.....na to dey wail on social media dem sabi do......they keep defending the terrorist group called Ipob and Esn.......

Very Apt, strange faces has maigrated already, same people that hates Yoruba with passion, double standard people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja / Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.