Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM (44160 Views)

Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic / Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by ThatFairGuy: 4:27pm On May 28, 2021
Nke ahụ bụ eziokwu
Cholls:
my brother you be trouble maker
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Springboot: 4:27pm On May 28, 2021
Silly exaggeration, how can South east be more dangerous than Afghanistan

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:28pm On May 28, 2021
blues234:
My dad personally called me and told me to keep off from the south east, as they pick random young men and tagged them IPOB or Biafran sympathizers. The funny thing is that once you are picked, that's the end. Nothing for you again. An underground genocide is on going in the east, but the media is silent on it.
Yet your dad, your cousins, nephews and uncles have not been arrested. There's no peace for those who beheaded our patriots in uniform. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by CSTRR: 4:29pm On May 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 28, 2021
There are minister, Senetors and government officials from this region, they just keep quite while there people are being killed

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Emotionss: 4:30pm On May 28, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
BigBrother54321:

I told one here that they will discover mass graves in years to come, he was beating flat chest

The chicken as come to roost

If you listen to an ipob talk, you will understand why it is easy for Nnamdi kanu to manipulate them.

I still wonder why the reasonable igbos are silent about this IPOB nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by nurudeen181(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2021
ebukajay184:
Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeas Man And Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM

Reno Omokri took to his Instagram handle to state that members of Nigeria security forces may abuse the ongoing fight against insecurity in Southeast Nigeria by using the opportunity to fight or kill their own personal enemies, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPamf-UjDQf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

same as it is here in the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by sojfarm: 4:30pm On May 28, 2021
Hmmm

Dangerous President, dangerful minister,
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by deji17: 4:30pm On May 28, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu made it happen.
All hail Bia-fraud!

If you like kill yourselves over the President matter, ko kan aye.

Odeshi.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by BigBrother54321: 4:31pm On May 28, 2021
By the time the army and police finish with you lots it will be 7 igbo women to 1 igbo man.

Shebi una say una stubborn. Because fulani dey do, you sef wan do. Ode, you know how many fulani don die

Fulani many na why you dey think say army no dey try o. Fulani wey dey born like pigs. if army fall numbers wey dem fall for northeast for south east, na one big cemetery e go b.

Una better wise up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by nurez305(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2021
AdeOri99:
True.
Get over 100 digital ebooks for 1k only
Ebook on what ?
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by CSTRR: 4:32pm On May 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Emotionss: 4:32pm On May 28, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
CSTRR:
That is the Buhari legacy.
The most peaceful region of Nigeria turned into something else.

And these people are possibly the least dependent on national resources.
Most of them are independent traders with no help from Nigeria.

And you wonder why they hate Nigeria.
A country that actively wants to kill them.

Oga let us be honest Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants gave the Nigerian government the perfect opportunities to do what they are currently doing in the east.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2021
God bless u sir
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by BigBrother54321: 4:34pm On May 28, 2021
You want them to speak up or in favour of people who kill security personnel in cold blood, instigate violence and even declared all the SE governors wanted dead or alive. Went to the house of a sitting governor and burnt it to the ground

If anything they support the killings; their lives are at risk. IPOB have shot themselves in the foot.

PopeP:
There are minister, Senetors and government officials from this region, they just keep quite while there people are being killed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by EmekaBlue(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Till infinity but police no come nairaland come cry. Na you dey cry ekun egbere, anumanu

who dey cry?!

Police/army wey dey hide themselves for east now

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by CSTRR: 4:37pm On May 28, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oga let us be honest Nnamdi kanu and is IPOB miscreants gave the Nigerian government the perfect opportunities to do what they are currently doing in the east.

Nnamdi kanu is an idiot. A megalomaniac and a lunatic.
I don't deny that.

But the Federal govt is an ever bigger idiot.
Fighting fire with fire.

Creating more chaos where there shouldn't be.

And Nnamdi kanu has taken advantage of that.

It's like China going to war with North Korea.
China has a lot to lose, North Korea doesn't.

Kanu has nothing to lose. Nigeria has everything to lose.

Peace is one of them. Billions of Dollars that should go into infrastructure now spent on conflict resolution.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by deji17: 4:38pm On May 28, 2021
BigBrother54321:

By the time the army and police finish with you lots it will be 7 igbo women to 1 igbo man.

Shebi una say una stubborn. Because fulani dey do, you sef wan do. Ode, you know how many fulani don die

Fulani many na why you dey think say army no dey try o. Fulani wey dey born like pigs. if army fall numbers wey dem fall for northeast for south east, na one big cemetery e go b.

Una better wise up.

Them no dey tell man, na their body go tell.
Population adjustment is what they are working on.
By now, they should know that their emotional blackmail is not working.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 28, 2021
BigBrother54321:

You want them to speak up or in favour of people who kill security personnel in cold blood, instigate violence and even declared all the SE governors wanted dead or alive. Went to the house of a sitting governor and burnt it to the ground

If anything they support the killings; their lives are at risk. IPOB have shot themselves in the foot.

I don't have anything against killing criminals, but we all know how our security agents are, they could be killing an extorting the innocent too. They can kill anyone and tag him/her IPOB.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Lagoon0: 4:39pm On May 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:

Wrong path gbuo gi there!
What a coincidence. I cant believe I've seen impostors who are paid to comment cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by BigBrother54321: 4:40pm On May 28, 2021
Before this ipob/esn/ugm nonsense I used to talk and think very highly of igbos but as it is now...omo there are more fools in igbo land than anywhere else in southern Nigeria. They are the fulani of southern nigeria.

The few of them who still have a head on their neck are very few and afraid to speak against them for fear of their lives, if they can attack a sitting governor, there’s no saying what they wont do.

Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you listen to an ipob talk, you will understand why it is easy for Nnamdi kanu to manipulate them.

I still wonder why the reasonable igbos are silent about this IPOB nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by stanluiz(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2021
Lol afganistan. Does Reno know how afganistan is ? I know he is just exaggerating to hit up his points.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 28, 2021
CSTRR:

Nnamdi kanu is an idiot. A megalomaniac and a lunatic.
I don't deny that.

But the Federal govt is an ever bigger idiot.
Fighting fire with fire.

Creating more chaos where there shouldn't be.

And Nnamdi kanu has taken advantage of that.

It's like China going to war with North Korea.
China has a lot to lose, North Korea doesn't.

Kanu has nothing to lose. Nigeria has everything to lose.

Peace is one of them. Billions of Dollars that should go into infrastructure now spent on conflict resolution.

On point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by BigBrother54321: 4:43pm On May 28, 2021
All of you were quiet when they were murdering soldiers and police in cold blood. A lot of people were cheering them here and all over.

Is the actualization of their biafra in the hands of police in the station or army at check points, why kill them??

Are the military and police personnel not innocent as well? Are they sacrificial lambs?

PopeP:
I don't have anything against killing criminals, but we all know how our security agents are, they could be killing an extorting the innocent too. They can kill anyone and tag him/her IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Guyman02: 4:44pm On May 28, 2021
blues234:

This is the truth na. The guy is chilling in London, while we bear the brunt of his rants and overdrive down here.
Las las, na the normal hustling guy for street dey collect the pains.
A soldier killing a random citizen because he has a grudge has nothing much to do with a man living in London, what stopped your imbecilic president from appointing the most senior Army officer from the South East that he had to jump 24 Generals to appoint his fellow Fulani

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by BigBrother54321: 4:44pm On May 28, 2021
No dey lagos/abuja crossed your k-legs dey yan opkata. Fall in SE make your face show if e sure for your generation

EmekaBlue:
who dey cry?!

Police/army wey dey hide themselves for east now
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Kaiser20: 4:46pm On May 28, 2021
The mistake ESN /IPOB+ UGM did was to divert the rules of agitation.
The Ipob and Nnamdi declared WAR on the Army and all security agencies instead of war against deadly fulani herdsmen Bandits.
ipob new that unprepared WAR against the Army/police was a suicide mission which was not supported by majority of Igbos.
Declaration of war on a country is not agitation, neither it's a protest. Anyday Amotekun or Hisbah shoot at police and Army naa war be dat. it has nothing to do with ethnic groups.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Guyman02: 4:46pm On May 28, 2021
Geeman2006:
When I said someone is in a foreign country ranting and influencing others down here, when he sips hot coffee in an AC chilled room over there.
And some people down here carry him matter for head, I wish you all d best. undecided
Why not hold our military accountable for extrajudicial killings, I hope you don't fall victim soon to experience how it feels to be victimised by those who are supposed to protect you just because you are from your tribe

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by donjahsy(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2021
AdeOri99:
True.
Get over 100 digital ebooks for 1k only
Them dey talk of Emoney u dey talk of Ebook. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by berrystunn(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2021
stagger:

Nnamdi Kanu brought it upon his people. He is not a student of history. You never give room for your land to be under military occupation. But his followers are the biggest of the fools, following a man chilling out in the UK and far away with his family.

A man that could run away and leave his parents to die...who again can he care about?

NK is active because is holding British passport

Brainwash kill more than HIV
NK want to showcase army massacre to the white man , who never care about black asss
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by EmekaBlue(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2021
BigBrother54321:

No dey lagos/abuja crossed your k-legs dey yan opkata. Fall in SE make your face show if e sure for your generation

sharaap...u think everything is all about lagos/abuja and Everybody is in especially lagos

U guys disgust me with this thinking lagos is the heaven in Nigeria

I dey isi-gate umuahia and i can tell u the security is waiting for the curfew time before they mount their points...they are hiding daytime

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyetola Submitting Governorship Election Petition In The Tribunal In Osogbo / David Lyon: Justice Mary Odili's Judgment Is Causing Tension In Bayelsa / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.