Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM (44161 Views)

Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic / Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Kwunume: 5:47pm On May 28, 2021
While they can shoot at sight in the Eastern part of Nigeria, in the Northeast are to negotiate with the bandits and pay ransom, one Nigeria indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by mbam1: 5:50pm On May 28, 2021
you are saying the truth
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by sonnie10: 5:54pm On May 28, 2021
BigBrother54321:

You want people who swore to uphold our unity to break the country for you? Abi you no know wetin oath of office mean?

Even if Nnamdi Kanu were President in present day Nigeria, he can not give you Biafra. Ask the sensible Igbos they’ll break it down for you better and read extensively.

People like Ekweremadu, Anyim etc will be better off if Biafra was granted, why do you think they dont even bother? You think they’re fools

You are right, Biafra will never come if these guys keep waiting for the people who had taken "oath of office" to help. So what does that leave them with? Maybe, abandon their agitation and continue in the same system. Remember, they have called for referendum which is the most peaceful tool to work through this process, yet that call had fell on deaf ears. Their elected representatives have never raised this motion at the floor of the house, again because of the "oath of office."
Fortunately, there is a spectrum for finding solution towards separation. On one end is peaceful resolutions and at the other end is armed conflict. Common grounds could be reach in between. After 6 years of peaceful approach without any formal dialog, is it not commonsense to adopt other strategy?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Ykc2(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

Bokoharam comes to my mind... This is exactly how it all started...

I can still remember how our back then were defending them and calling them freedom fighters!!

I can still remember how bokoharam live Among people...

I can still remember how they Command respect and support!!

Things then fall apart... The government hijacked the movement and used it against the people who once natured and Supported the movement!!

I can still remember how boko haram turn from Heroes to Villians!!

One major advantage of bokoharam in the north is that it weakens extremism and encourage education and development...bokoharam taught our people lessons... Today our people are boko Halal, they now value education.

Nnamdi Kanu is about to destroy the Biafra ideology once and for all...time will come when the name Biafra will be sounding like a course among the Igbos.

He will plug the Igbos into a crisis they will never recover even in the next 20yrs!

The government will soon hijack the movement just like Jonathan did to bokoharam!

I see revenge... I see conspiracy... I see war....
oga in igbo land we know our children we ve villages , we don't ve koranic schools or almajiri schools to memorize koran ,we dont marry to breed like rabbits that will become shoe shinner in future,Bakassi boys came and go,while northerners are Importing bandits from niger republic,

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Joromi1: 5:57pm On May 28, 2021
If you kill IPOB terrorists, no problem. But framing innocent men or anyone you see with Biafran insignia is extrajudicial. Almost all Igbos are apologetic to IPOB and ESN terrorists but not all can wield guns.

I really want the army to deal with those attacking stations and killing security men with reckless abandon. But don't touch the innocent. The shoot at sight order is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by ivolt: 6:01pm On May 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
manufactured UGM can ever distract Umuchukwuokike from the goal.
See this efulefu insulting UGM.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 28, 2021
All is fair? if you will support the killing of the innocent. What is the difference between you and ESN, Boko haram and bandits that are kidnapping, raping and killing innocent people. I also remember some northern leaders cried during GEJ government that the army are killing innocent youth. May you not be killed for the sins and wrongdoing of others
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by flokii: 6:03pm On May 28, 2021
So where is the lying bltch Obianuju a.k.a Dj sWITCH to trend the "South East Massacre" like she did Lekki massacre without bodies? awon oponu jati jati

It's Yoruba affairs they want to discuss and how to insult Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu and Oba of Lagos.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

I can still remember how our back then were defending them and calling them freedom fighters!!

Things then fall apart... The government hijacked the movement and used it against the people who once natured and Supported the movement!!

One major advantage of bokoharam in the north is that it weakens extremism and encourage education and development...bokoharam taught our people lessons... Today our people are boko Halal, they now value education.

Nnamdi Kanu is about to destroy the Biafra ideology once and for all...time will come when the name Biafra will be sounding like a course among the Igbos.

He will plug the Igbos into a crisis they will never recover even in the next 20yrs!

The government will soon hijack the movement just like Jonathan did to bokoharam!

Idiot of the highest order, we're not with you in this zoo country, know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by vikiphy89(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2021
richmond500:
Ok, now that herdsmen has been chased out of Southern Nigeria, ESN should come out of the forest and fight the Nigerian Army like their fellow soldiers. I wan confirm something
my comment was direct, ESN was protecting the forest against FH so they had no time to face the NA, but now that FH has left our forest, why don't they come out and face the zoo army?
Don't worry when they will send biafran soldiers i hope the zoogeria army would still show face, they just drop vigilante(eastern security) for them and they are sweating. This is just d begining

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by madridsta007(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

"The government will soon hijack the movement..."

You are right here.
The government is responsible for the violence in Igbo land.
But go and tell them that they have failed.
They could not use a genocide on us in 1967.
They tried though.
They will not succeed in 2021.
Go and tell them.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by donbenie(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

Shut up angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Kevinsamba: 6:24pm On May 28, 2021
You see rubbish
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by slam7000(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

I’m glad you used the word ‘course’. Igbos will study Biafra and pass it with flying colours.
Nigerians will study it and fail woefully.

Btw, Jonathan didn’t hijack bokoharam. Your leaders intensified the heat thinking that they were humiliating the govt...innocent Chibok girls were abducted by your leaders. The whole world condemned the act and campaigned for their freedom, bokoharam and Shekau were blamed...Today hundreds and hundreds of school children have been kidnapped and kidnappings still occur..
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by caracas: 6:29pm On May 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

This one is high on gumweed
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Kriss216: 6:33pm On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Ha na eme ya ugbua. Jọ na-atụ m ịpụ. Mba ekele Nnamdi Kanu cry cry

He's doing more harm to us cry
Ghetto politician, how's life at IDP camp today?
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Kriss216: 6:33pm On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Ha na eme ya ugbua. Jọ na-atụ m ịpụ. Mba ekele Nnamdi Kanu cry cry

He's doing more harm to us cry
Ghetto politician, how's life at IDP camp today?
Did you get enough amala and ewedu today?
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Drenix(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2021
Betscoreodds:
We will kill the next general the same way we killed this last one

Oga shut up.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Coldshisha: 6:40pm On May 28, 2021
Let's pray this is not true .... ESN , Boko Haram and Hamas are independent group never kill innocent people for their actions
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2021
At most the killers will live 70yrs more and go and suffer for their crime in hell. Rich man and Lazarus comes to mind. Moreover no one lives forever but the question is,where goeth your soul,hell or heaven? Accept Jesus today tomorrow may be too late for you even if you are ensconced in White House.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by gidgiddy: 6:55pm On May 28, 2021
Emotionss:
Ipob have successfully given the Nigerian Army the perfect excuse to reduce the population of the igbos.

The worst thing is that they still believe they are winning

Is it the job of your Nigerian Army to protect the people or to reduce the population?
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Sleekfingers: 6:55pm On May 28, 2021
ebukajay184:
Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeas Man And Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM

Reno Omokri took to his Instagram handle to state that members of Nigeria security forces may abuse the ongoing fight against insecurity in Southeast Nigeria by using the opportunity to fight or kill their own personal enemies, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPamf-UjDQf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

when some nigerians were telling them about the crisis in the southeast.....they were calling us names........they were killing police, burning station, including inec offices and also setting prisoners free.......they are clapping for them......they can cry me a river, i dont give a shit anymore.......

In the united states , you dare not kill a police.....they will come all out find the culprits......and they expect the FG to just fold their arms? I dont think so......they should continue.......their region will be like yemen, syria, somalia very soon.......fly wey no dey hear word, go follow dead body entre grave........make dem enjoy the food of their labour........
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2021
When you have useless leaders representing you such will happen
The northerners stand behind Boko Haram terrorist
While Southeaster are all interested in 2023 while Buhari declared war on East
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by BlackFlamefromP: 7:04pm On May 28, 2021
South East will even be worse than Afghanistan starting from May 30. I will advise peace loving people still living there to relocate to a more peaceful area
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by baddosky1: 7:05pm On May 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

When the war finally comes, the South East will disintegrate from this sh*thole called Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by bastardmod: 7:08pm On May 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

Won't work. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep....can never sleep. Fulani terrorists in uniform will regret attacking igbos.
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by fregeneh(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2021
Did you just say security agents should arrest those that shoot at them and not shoot back no matter the provocations?
owobokiri:

Oga Catolonian!
Face the topic! Stop muddling the topic..
No matter what, the security agencies have no right to kill innocent people!
That's the topic!
No matter the provocation!
Arrest those that shoots at you. Leave innocent people alone.
Period!
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Judymedline: 7:15pm On May 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

so the told you it was Jonathan that hijacked bokoharm...... Gullibility at the highest level
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Ghast12: 7:26pm On May 28, 2021
Really
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Emotionss: 7:30pm On May 28, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
gidgiddy:

Is it the job of your Nigerian Army to protect the people or to reduce the population?

As I said IPOB with their utterances and current activities have given the FG the perfect Excuse to practice their extra judicial killings in the East.

For a people that have experienced the unimaginable pains and lost of the civil war, one whold expect the igbos to be less sentimental and more tactical is their dealings with the Nigerian Government.

For a region that has suffered marginalization from the Federal government's one would have expected the igbos to stop wailing, put their thinking cap on, invest and relocate most of their investment to the south east in a more unifying way instead of expecting others to do it for them.

Instead they are wailing up and down and allowing riffraffs in the name of ipob to destroy the little infrastructures they have in the east and turning their region into a cemetery.....

Make unna continue to the support IPOB very soon e go clear for unna eyes. My fear na the innocent igbos that will become collateral damage.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Emotionss: 7:33pm On May 28, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
CSTRR:

And the igbos are distinct from Nigeria?
With close proximity to the south south.

So the billions of dollars that will be spent trying to bring peace is paper?

What of the ripple effect into other regions?
The economic consequences.

You think other seccessionist groups in other parts of Nigeria will not rise up.?

You are talking nonsense.

Besides, the North East is at the far end of Nigeria.
And we are still feeling it.

The south east is right in the strategic areas of the country.
It would be a hundred fold worse

Even Countries are always scared of war in their neighbouring countries, let alone an internal war.

For a people that have experienced the unimaginable pains and lost of the civil war, one whold expect the igbos to be less sentimental and more tactical is their dealings with the Nigerian Government.

For a region that has suffered marginalization from the Federal government's one would have expected the igbos to stop wailing, put their thinking cap on, invest and relocate most of their investment to the south east in a more unifying way instead of expecting others to do it for them.

Instead you guys are wailing up and down and allowing riffraffs in the name of ipob to destroy the little infrastructures you have in the east and turning your region into a cemetery.....

Igbos please stop being unnecessarily emotional and start acting in a more logical and strategic way.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by CSTRR: 7:42pm On May 28, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Instead you guys are wailing up and down and allowing riffraffs in the name of ipob to destroy the little infrastructures you have in the east and turning your region into a cemetery.....

Igbos please stop being unnecessarily emotional and start acting in a more logical and strategic way.

Now, I have seen the root of your problem.

Take a bus ,go to Imo State and say this to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafran Zionist Movement Sends "500 Military Personel" To Israel To Train / Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – / David Lyon: Justice Mary Odili's Judgment Is Causing Tension In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.