Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) (86316 Views)

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / Ebuka Anisiobi, Former One Day Governor Of Lagos State Speaks. Photos and video / Tinubu Called GEJ , Drunken Fisherman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by sokera: 11:27pm On May 28, 2021
Zico5:
With all her money and that of her husband, the woman is even more stunning and look nicer than her. If we are in a sane country, she won't even dream that first lady office not to talk of smelling it. Agbaya olobo rirun. Tueeeeeeeeee
dont go there at all , I can't bet remi cant be anything less than 20 years older than the lady ... remi is a grandma oooooo
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by sokera: 11:31pm On May 28, 2021
BAT family is the most hated family in Nigeria , success attracted enemies and hatred truly... if God says yes nobody can say no ... I still search and still dont see any offence against this giant politician.... BAT live long
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2021
I consider the woman gentle, decent graceful and knowledgeable.

The senator calling her a thug thinks she is a goddess before whom everyone must tremble and shake even when they have rights to be accorded them. That's the kind of life she lives.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by dochenaj: 12:11am On May 29, 2021
Gravatar:
These days once I click on a topic the first thing I do is to check the OP's name, I either read or just go back and go elsewhere.

This OP used to have a good reputation, however since I discovered his hidden tendencies, I added him to the list of OPs to avoid/ignore.

I know he's going to report this comment, but that doesn't change the kind of person he is but tries to hide.
Yet you commented and didn't walk away. grin
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:18am On May 29, 2021
yu are a thug for provokin Senator Remi Tinubu,yu are a journalist provocator. Mama Remi is a noble woman She has done alot to help many srlflessly,she deceive respect and breathin space so go do ya fake news joirnalism with ya ring leader schannels tv. angry
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Cousin9999: 1:14am On May 29, 2021
In all fairness, she looks like she can fight though. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Btruth: 6:20am On May 29, 2021
Impressive
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Btruth: 6:25am On May 29, 2021
alcaptainero:
SENATOR OLUREMI TINUBU LOKS MORE LIKE A THUG THAN THIS WOMAN
she is
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by ddeola: 6:49am On May 29, 2021
This is NO DEMOCRACY let the truth be said simple. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2021
How I wish Remi Tinubu can be more careful during public engagement.The same you had an issue with a Senator during a public hearing on how a woman was molested. She can always make her point without necessarily getting on the wrong side of the people. This is certainly not good for her husband ambition.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Btruth: 8:13am On May 29, 2021
Gravatar:
These days once I click on a topic the first thing I do is to check the OP's name, I either read or just go back and go elsewhere.

This OP used to have a good reputation, however since I discovered his hidden tendencies, I added him to the list of OPs to avoid/ignore.

I know he's going to report this comment, but that doesn't change the kind of person he is but tries to hide.
meaning what's been reported is false?
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Btruth: 8:15am On May 29, 2021
middlebelter:
How I wish Remi Tinubu can be more careful during public engagement.The same you had an issue with a Senator during a public hearing on how a woman was molested. She can always make her point without necessarily getting on the wrong side of the people. This is certainly not good for her husband ambition.
she is a hot temper person. I wondered how she is been manage by her husband. More is how she became a redeemed pastor.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by effort1: 12:34pm On May 29, 2021
johnmartus:
Can we get over this matter some lazy blogger will not stop looking for something that not meaningful.

Yeah, you want to get over it fast because it exposes the wickedness, arrogance and evil in your cursed party.

This indicates what Tinubu's wife will do if she becomes first lady.

Thank God you people are exposing yourselves gradually.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Jimmy231: 1:05pm On May 29, 2021
Zico5:
With all her money and that of her husband, the woman is even more stunning and look nicer than her. If we are in a sane country, she won't even dream that first lady office not to talk of smelling it. Agbaya olobo rirun. Tueeeeeeeeee
oga small small na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.