Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got (22855 Views)

My Angry Response To A Job Invite / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Help Me Verify This Invite My People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by lereinter(m): 4:42am On May 29, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Y'all need to start reporting this phone numbers and addresses to the police. Genuine or not, let the police be aware so they'll investigate. Report anonymously to the police.

Which police are talking about, definitely not nigeria police

Even the scammers cum ritualist put their phone numbers on display on street walls, pasted bills etc

And the police see all this
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by bolseas(f): 5:08am On May 29, 2021
eDoctorr:

Dindinrin; shey blackberry niyen?

cheesy. yoruba and eebu cheesy
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by phemmyfour: 5:44am On May 29, 2021
Scope26:
Even before this Akpan job seeker hunter's case, I don't believe in SMS job invites — not to talk of online ponzi scheme sef.

This afternoon, my mum got this job invite she didn't apply for which is fake.

Beware!!! And add this address to the fake interview address list.
Get her a new phone. She deserves it
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by sinkhole: 7:04am On May 29, 2021
@Scope26, True caller return the name as shown below!
The name may not be the true owner of the line.

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by khadaffi(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Y'all need to start reporting this phone numbers and addresses to the police. Genuine or not, let the police be aware so they'll investigate. Report anonymously to the police.

Are sure you're a Nigerian?
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Marpol2021(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2021
Scope26:

It's not everything you see you judge with your thinking. She has been using this phone for years for her business purpose just to preserve the bigger one. She uses this phone for her banking and traveling purpose.

I'm disappointed you can't think this way
Well,i hope you are saying the truth
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by eDoctorr(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2021
bolseas:

cheesy. yoruba and eebu cheesy

Smile...

Ooo soriire

1 Like

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:19am On May 29, 2021
ChiefSosa:
grin You mean NPF? grin
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by ChiefSosa(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Are you talking about this police.
Lol, not at all, if to say na shayo matters we dey talk, dis one for put mouth.
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by ChiefSosa(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2021
khadaffi:

Are sure you're a Nigerian?
By circumstances...Yes! By choice....No!
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by ChiefSosa(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2021
lereinter:

Which police are talking about, definitely not nigeria police

Even the scammers cum ritualist put their phone numbers on display on street walls, pasted bills etc

And the police see all this

Lol, NPF dey really fúck up. But, I believe we should just continue to create awareness regarding suspicious things. Let's broadcast anything shady out to the public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Cnach: 12:13pm On May 29, 2021
Scope26:

And to other replies I didn't quote, here is your reply...

I believe you're all adults, then you should have thought of what the phone would be used for in the first place.

She has a bigger phone, but decided to keep this for traveling and banking purpose. Just chill sometimes and think because it can possibly save you from misunderstanding.

Y'all need to be groomed to know how to speak.
Oh u are already groomed and matured but pls u can do well to follow matters from its beginning and not jumping to conclude, add that to ur maturity and become omini-maturest.
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by switkera(f): 12:37pm On May 29, 2021
Don't misunderstand me please. I was only correcting a comment on the model of the phone. I don't have a problem with your mum using it, after all I still have that same phone. Anyone can use any phone they like, it's a matter of choice.
Scope26:

And to other replies I didn't quote, here is your reply...

I believe you're all adults, then you should have thought of what the phone would be used for in the first place.

She has a bigger phone, but decided to keep this for traveling and banking purpose. Just chill sometimes and think because it can possibly save you from misunderstanding.

Y'all need to be groomed to know how to speak.
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by bolseas(f): 1:08pm On May 29, 2021
eDoctorr:

Smile...

Ooo soriire

Aamin..baba wink ati eyin na
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Oxtertee(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2021
switkera:
I think that phone is Nokia Asha 302.

Yeah, may the right. I have to go back to check the phone again, it has small button close to send /end call buton.

1 Like

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by eDoctorr(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2021
bolseas:

Aamin..baba wink ati eyin na

Dakun Funmi ni WhatsApp number re.

I don’t have any WhatsApp contact. At least I can have u to chat with.

Ooo dagba
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by aalangel(f): 3:00pm On May 29, 2021
...and the Police can't visit this place with plain cloths
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by OdogwuBlog: 3:38pm On May 29, 2021
KnightsTemplar:

Exactly, that is the way it should be done, even if you report, Nigeria Police Abeg App will still end up not doing anything. It will is quite unfortunate, the police and Telco companies would've made it easy catching these criminals.
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by galantjoe(m): 6:11am On May 30, 2021
The true caller identified the number to belong to Austin Okonjo

If she wants to go
Let go with 2 helfy men
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Nostradamus1: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Muhamadu Buhari By A Nigerian Graduate On Unemployment / Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me? / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.