Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,561 members, 7,865,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? (1631 Views)

Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Types Of Women, Men Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by zionmmv: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
I was gisting with a friend regarding the above topic and she told me and I quote
'You will never know how fabulous Twenty Something Girls are until you SEE one with the MAN who broke your heart'
Sounds like a valid point to me.However,I'd like to get your honest and objective views on the above comparison.
So folks,Twenty Something Girls/Boys Vs Thirty Something Women/Men! Who do you Prefer? And what are your reasons.
Re: Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
older men rule. *Guys in their mid to early twenties are but boys who have deeper voices. They are childish and unsure of who they are
but want to 'beat their chests' like they are king kong. . .or someone special.  tongue

*older men not only have maturity on their side, but experience. They know the definition of being a man and they ACT ON IT.
They have their priorities straight and tend to want to build themselves from the foundation up, being sure that their foundation is in tact.
Not ride around or depend on women, s3x and immaturity to have a good time.

[b]*[/b]Generally speaking! I acknowledge that it is SOME and not all. wink Hugh Heffner does NOT count grin
Re: Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by tpia5: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
i think there are age groups for a reason.
Re: Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by Orton10(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2011
tpia@:

i think there are age groups for a reason.
***Jumos off cliff laughing*** shocked shocked

@MzD,
embarassed
Re: Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by 190: 1:02am On May 01, 2011
^are u the same person as d-sense cos u act the way he does

Jumpin off cliff, off balcony into shiit and all that
Re: Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by Orton10(m): 1:13am On May 01, 2011
Lol.
Una narrowly escape Tottenham, Why you no go get mouth talk? shocked shocked
Re: Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by 190: 1:39am On May 01, 2011
^is it easy, then go hug transformer angry
Re: Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:17am On May 01, 2011
Orton1_0:

***Jumos off cliff laughing*** shocked shocked

@MzD,
embarassed

yessir? smiley
Re: Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by ShyOne(f): 4:21am On May 01, 2011
Older men ALL THE WAY!

Older men rock - totally, totally love their swagggger.

Sex is great, patient, understanding, money, many can cook and many times they afford more leniency to relaxing the rigid gender roles/duties, etc.
Re: Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by NnamdiN: 7:42am On May 01, 2011
If all d older men were once boys, and we sure have a lotta boyz(a lotta em) around, it follows thus, that y'all shud either wait for d transformation or deal with what u have at d moment.
Thanks 4 ur compulsory cooperation.
Re: Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 01, 2011
Shy-One:

Older men ALL THE WAY!

Older men rock - totally, totally love their swagggger.

Sex is great, patient, understanding, money, many can cook and many times they afford more leniency to relaxing the rigid gender roles/duties, etc.

Amen sis. cheesy wink
Re: Twenty Something Girls/boys Vs Thirty Something Women/men! Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 01, 2011
Thirty something women.

(1) (Reply)

He Married His Own Daughter, Now What Next ? (a True Life Story) / Signs That He Really Loves You / She Has Given Me A 1 Month Ultimatum!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.