Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) (80406 Views)

Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / Governor Wike Receives Atiku As He Arrives Rivers For Road Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by okofians(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2021
WorldRichest:

And your people are waiting for the Presidential ticket to be zoned to your village. Presidency is not given on a platter of gold, you fight for it. Tinubu has started his own fight for the Presidency, where are your people?
Don't mind them, they taught politics is a bag of roses
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by lonlytroy(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2021
See combo, tinubu president and atiku vice
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by frankson1(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Atiku Abubakar may be a crook.
But, I think he will make a better president than PMB due to his liberal views.
He is not a fanatic.
He is abreast with the sociopolitical developments

You got 398 likes in support of another Fulani man after all the noise you guys are making. cry cry
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by plaindealer: 6:06pm On May 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Atiku Abubakar may be a crook.
But, I think he will make a better president than PMB due to his liberal views.
He is not a fanatic.
He is abreast with the sociopolitical developments

See as you just betrayed your username...

grin grin

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by plaindealer: 6:09pm On May 29, 2021
frankson1:

You got 398 likes in support of another Fulani man after all the noise you guys are making. cry cry

Don't fall for their deceptions, crookedness, tribal and bigoted hypocrisy.

They can not eat, breathe and survive without Hausa Fulani.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:11pm On May 29, 2021
slimfit1:
We are not going to allow him to perform any stupid magic.
who are you
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by frankson1(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2021
plaindealer:

Don't fall for their deceptions, crookedness, tribal and bigoted hypocrisy.

They can not eat, breathe and survive without Hausa Fulani.

It's really shocking and I believe that the same people who are expressing their feelings and hatred for the President who is a Fulani man and everything Fulani are showing support for another Fulani man.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by ezechi24(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2021
West1side:
Wake your father up from his delusion. Tinubu as been winning election in Nigeria before you were conceived.

So the election he won under Obasanjo with Obasanjo giving Bode George 1 trillion to presecute but the fool stole all the money was not free n fair.

All the election he won for Fashola was not free n fair. Your father's head his completely dead out of bigotry n foolishness I swear.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain you reach like that......see who you say he get political might nai dey jump from one politician house to airport....shaaaaaammmmeeee
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by adelaja70(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Kid....thought you are here to learn.....
Learn wetin? I no dey learn stupidity o.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Kdon2: 8:20pm On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

He's just running from pillar to post, his political career is dead when he was disgraced in Edo's election.

The people will hit the final nail to his coffin come 2023 if he dare to contest

Na you get your maggot.mouth maggot!
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Kdon2: 8:33pm On May 29, 2021
limeta:

Devil,s child
You said more than this about Buhari 2015
here you are again on about another walking dead man for president
Fulani and yorubas might truly be one

The ones that are not walking dead for your village where are they? Mtchwwww
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by fregeneh(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2021
seyz91:
shut up

never you compare naija with America Again

a 20year old president better than 80year old president in Nigeria

Why not say a ten year old president
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Kdon2: 8:36pm On May 29, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

My brother, everyone thought Buhari was going to pull Nigeria back from its drowning condition before 2015, instead it has drowned deeper, being liberal is not enough, you can't trust these people, they are the best before they assume the position, what we need is the willingness and good tactics to fight insecurity, laws that will empower the states and the local governments more, policies and decisions that will help businesses thrive and attract foreign investors, and if he or anyone who emerges as President can't do it, Nigeria should break, we Yorubas should be on our own and manage our resources, the SE and SS can stay too, and Arewa people can be too, chikena

Only fools think buhari can do any miracle, sensible people rejected him outrightly. Me His antecedents speak volume.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Kdon2: 8:38pm On May 29, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

What relevance and who measures it?.Tinubu is only relevant in your imagination

The logic is why are you talking about tinubu if indeed he is not relevant. You better repent before hate kill you.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Kdon2: 8:39pm On May 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
make atiku no associate with this useless coward abeg

Coward? No! Smart
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Ikinternational: 8:39pm On May 29, 2021
West1side:
What can Lagos possibly get out of wretched poverty stricken economic immigrants escaping barren Alaigbo. Shouldn't your elected governors develop Alaigbo to stern this tide instead generational poverty they are orchestrating by looting the destiny of your unborn generation away.

Thanks for the Sermon. But I didn't listen
Advise yo pockets n yo fam
Quite sure they can use it

Save me from the irrelevant ramblings abeg
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by West1side: 9:48pm On May 29, 2021
I should save genuine advice to you but your father thinks he is entitled to opening his foolish mouth n commenting about Lagos
?!
Ikinternational:

Thanks for the Sermon. But I didn't listen
Advise yo pockets n yo fam
Quite sure they can use it

Save me from the irrelevant ramblings abeg
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by limeta(f): 10:42pm On May 29, 2021
Kdon2:

The ones that are not walking dead for your village where are they? Mtchwwww

Fulani can not Bleep in my state
we burn them alive
we sent tinubu packing same day
we not one with fulanis
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Ikinternational: 9:06am On May 30, 2021
West1side:
I should save genuine advice to you but your father thinks he is entitled to opening his foolish mouth n commenting about Lagos
?!

Since you insist on playing..okay fine I'll play
Abeg tell me what you own in this Lagos and you if have a tax clearance document in your possession.

Very simple questions that deserve simple answers

Save your long English ramblings abeg
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Ikinternational: 9:27am On May 30, 2021
West1side:
?!

Better not turn deaf now
I want to see if this your bravado extends to your bank accounts n assets

Or is it strictly for online musings
You know compensating for your small dick n empty pockets
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Akanbiedu(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2021
frankson1:

It's really shocking and I believe that the same people who are expressing their feelings and hatred for the President who is a Fulani man and everything Fulani are showing support for another Fulani man.

This is not shocking judging by antecedents. Azikiwe chose to work with Ahmadu Bello but the moment Akintola did the same all hell was let loose. This is exactly what is happening today. They worked with Shagari against Awolowo, they worked with Tofa against Abiola. The moment we decided to work with Buhari, they ran mad.

Na Yoruba people wey dey follow dem na im I pity.

Bet it. They will work with any Fulani man against any Yoruba man in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Belial06: 2:50pm On May 30, 2021
West1side:
?!

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 mukina2 Dominique OAM4j
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by West1side: 3:16pm On May 30, 2021
I own in Lagos what your father u n your unborn generation can not phantom.

Ikinternational:

Better not turn deaf now
I want to see if this your bravado extends to your bank accounts n assets

Or is it strictly for online musings
You know compensating for your small dick n empty pockets
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by West1side: 3:18pm On May 30, 2021
I am a true Lagos born n which ever way you diced this your father will till eternity be a learner under me. Bring your game on.

Ikinternational:

Since you insist on playing..okay fine I'll play
Abeg tell me what you own in this Lagos and you if have a tax clearance document in your possession.

Very simple questions that deserve simple answers

Save your long English ramblings abeg
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Coolgent(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2021
Northerners will never vote for Atiku, Tinubu should pair himself with either Governor Tambuwal or Borno State Governor.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Ikinternational: 6:19pm On May 30, 2021
West1side:
I am a true Lagos born n which ever way you diced this your father will till eternity be a learn under me. Bring your game on.

You literally didn't say anything
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Ikinternational: 6:21pm On May 30, 2021
West1side:
I own in Lagos what your father u n your unborn generation can not phantom.

lol...useless stupid boy

If God charged for air you'd be a dead motherfucker
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by frankson1(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2021
Akanbiedu:

This is not shocking judging by antecedents. Azikiwe chose to work with Ahmadu Bello but the moment Akintola did the same all hell was let loose. This is exactly what is happening today. They worked with Shagari against Awolowo, they worked with Tofa against Abiola. The moment we decided to work with Buhari, they ran mad.

Na Yoruba people wey dey follow dem na im I pity.

Bet it. They will work with any Fulani man against any Yoruba man in 2023.

And I don't doubt you because of their love for the Fulani people.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Parachoko: 12:50am On May 31, 2021
MAGG0T:

You sound so foolish my brother...keep worshipping your oppressors, people like u is why the country is like this
Lol

how am i worshipping Tinubu? can yoi explain?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Akanbiedu(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2021
frankson1:

And I don't doubt you because of their love for the Fulani people.

They don't love the Fulani people, they fear them.
They don't hate Yoruba people, they despise Yoruba as been weaklings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.