Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) (80328 Views)

Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / Governor Wike Receives Atiku As He Arrives Rivers For Road Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Atiku Abubakar may be a crook.
But, I think he will make a better president than PMB due to his liberal views.
He is not a fanatic.
He is abreast with the sociopolitical developments

Una don start again?

Don't forget he's a Fulani
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Viktoro1: 10:22am On May 29, 2021
nzeobi:

People will tell that he shouldn't contest because of his age as if the so called youths in government are any better.
Trump and bidden are both well over 70 years but Americans voted them because of the ideas and capability
Na the same idea make you vote buhari, how Market
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2021
adelaja70:

You are a political neophyte

Lol.... u nor see say he name na maggot. ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
dude WTF I'm a osun state indigene living in Lagos and I don't argue political stuffs so fvck off my mentions. Lord and savior ko, author and finisher ni. lol oponu ayirada

Pls tell him ......he thinks every Yoruba man can not think right for himself
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by MAGG0T(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2021
Olatomiwami:

U are a maggot as ur name implies, reply him as he said intelligently, not by invective on him

cheesy stale, I love seeing you Afonajas wail.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by treatise: 10:25am On May 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
He is not a fanatic.

Wait o, has buhari ever lived abro
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by maste: 10:25am On May 29, 2021
Abubakar would have been a president that would have been good for Nigeria. But Baba Iyabo blocked his way based on advice from people who don't love the nation. But it's too late now. Even Bola betrayed him.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Ugonna62: 10:28am On May 29, 2021
Waziri Adamawa..The Next President.The last man standing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by treatise: 10:29am On May 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
He is not a fanatic.

Wait o, has buhari ever lived overseas ?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Asuzu123456: 10:30am On May 29, 2021
NEWSREPORT:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPccdYYDGJO/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm8e6francA
Hello guys,
I want to know if anyone got clue about why Russian embassy in Nigeria is not open for almost a year now, and India is been open despite their surge in Covid. And students that already got admission has been trapped in Nigeria. Does any one have any idea or update. Because I learnt they want to protest at the Russian embassy.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by 10mobile: 10:31am On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Name one politician from your region that has Tinubu's weight in the scheme of things in Nigeria
What region?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 29, 2021
Thieves.

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:32am On May 29, 2021
West1side:
That's easy you can deny you are not Igbo then I will tell you how you are.

This are pointers to tell who is Igbo on NL. Your life will be riddled with chronic hate for all others, exhibit irredeemable degree of bigotry in addition to being excessively foolish.

Show me an Igbo without this trait on NL n I will get you paid.

Can u pls define& identify d "chronic hate for all others" u are referring to. Can u also identify where u saw d "irredeemable degree of bigotry" and bigotry towards who exactly?

Oga, u haven't answered d question. pls show me ur foolishness once more by answering d question.

How did u come to d conclusion that I am Igbo?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by helinues: 10:32am On May 29, 2021
10mobile:

What region?

Your conspiracy was DBA...Toh

You know, it's always good to be ahead of the game
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:33am On May 29, 2021
nzeobi:

People will tell that he shouldn't contest because of his age as if the so called youths in government are any better.
Trump and bidden are both well over 70 years but Americans voted them because of the ideas and capability
You are comparing USA to Nigeria politics.
Laughable grin
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Vado(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2021
Abdul05:

You see, tinubu is trying to gain fellowership with one of those northern leaders( very smart in fact)

His prescription might be the best medicine for our ills when he becomes the president of this nation(you know this country remains at the sick bay)

At the end of it ,he would just back it up with the needed surgery., then miracle happens grin

These northern oligarchs know the game more than you think. They see through Tinubu’s scheming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by MisfitHPG: 10:36am On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

He's just running from pillar to post, his political career is dead when he was disgraced in Edo's election.

The people will hit the final nail to his coffin come 2023 if he dare to contest
what happened in Edo was a carefully plotted ploy,APC intentionally gave Obaseki Edo to render Oshiomole who was the biggest key to a Tinubu ticket,and Tinubu himself politically powerless,the northern Elite are masters in the game of politics and everyone is just a pawn on the board.think about it
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Wasky101: 10:37am On May 29, 2021
Abdul05:

You see, tinubu is trying to gain fellowership with one of those northern leaders( very smart in fact)

His prescription might be the best medicine for our ills when he becomes the president of this nation(you know this country remains at the sick bay)
Tinubu gain followership by welcoming Atiku No bro Atiku owes tinubu politically and so does alot of other politicians.
It's time to pay that debt

At the end of it ,he would just back it up with the needed surgery., then miracle happens grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by effort1: 10:39am On May 29, 2021
Abdul05:

1. You agree that buhari is an outright failure

2. You support tinubu's partnership with the same Atiku you call a thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by ezechi24(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2021
West1side:
This is the most funny thing about NL. Lunatics n fools will be telling those wiser than their foolish fathers they sound foolish.

Why not go back home n listen to your father to know what it is really like when a fool speaks. Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi de there combined 16 years with nothing to show you are busy insulting Sawnolu that in just 2 years already commissioned more projects than the 2 Fools.

Continue OK, in another 10 years will be among the fools to join the train coming to obodo Yoruba land to hustle for your daily survival like many of your kinsmen.

oga abeg shshshshshshshshshsh....thesame tinubu that would have lost lagos state if not for rigging and thuggery....same with osun and ondo states....for me tinibu is not a natonal politician ...he is a local one......apart from lagos tell me the other state he has relevance......dey there dey decieve ur self.....going to welcome atiku at the airport who send am....very desperate old hag.....
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by yusufu16: 10:42am On May 29, 2021
nzeobi:

You are right. When it comes to leadership, age should not be the yard stick. Even a 80 year can still be a better option than a 40 year old.

All over the world, the average age of country heads is at least 65 years old.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by danilmo: 10:43am On May 29, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

What relevance and who measures it?.Tinubu is only relevant in your imagination

Yet u blame him for masterminding chasing PDP out of power,same in 2019 , such irrelevant but powerful man he is

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2021
Verysmart101:

And how did Trump's admin finally end? Just shut ur trap if u have nothing reasonable to say
Tell us how his administration ended
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Dashmino: 10:45am On May 29, 2021
They met at the Airport and Tinubu decided to go and greet him (elder and senior colleague, former Vice President). So, where is anyone receiving somebody here?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by NwokoloOwa: 10:45am On May 29, 2021
I'm not a fan of Tinubu but he has the best and most robust network both nationally and internationally to win the 2023 election. Many Presidents in West Africa and indeed Africa have personal relationships with Tinubu. Let's not forget he was one of the anchors and financiers of NADECO which gave him a platform to interact with several world leaders and government. But will age and health allow him to perform? And moreover I personally believe that in the next dispensation, the south east should be given the chance for some form of national healing and integration

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by effort1: 10:45am On May 29, 2021
slimfit1:
We are not going to allow him to perform any stupid magic.

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2021
seunmsg:

Will you still support Atiku if Tinubu or someone from the south west is his running mate?

Yes if his Blue prints is better than that of his major rival. Where a candidate comes from means little or nothing to me.
Go to katsina and ask them how far
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

You are comparing USA to Nigeria politics.
Laughable grin
Please try and explain more
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Dapson73(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

He's just running from pillar to post, his political career is dead when he was disgraced in Edo's election.

The people will hit the final nail to his coffin come 2023 if he dare to contest

You are truly a "MAGGOT" . Spit!!!!
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by CharlotteFlair: 10:54am On May 29, 2021
Abdul05:

And 39 idiots liked your post sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Bunmhi(f): 10:57am On May 29, 2021
Game of thrones, if you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?" / Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.