Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) (80338 Views)

Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / Governor Wike Receives Atiku As He Arrives Rivers For Road Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 29, 2021
I shake my head when I see Nigerians fight over politicians that, even though in different parties, they all wine and dine together

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 9:47am On May 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Atiku Abubakar may be a crook.
But, I think he will make a better president than PMB due to his liberal views.
He is not a fanatic.
He is abreast with the sociopolitical developments

How can you compare Buhari to Atiku?? There's no comparison between them. ATIKU IS LIKE HIGH UP in the skies and Buhari is like Abyss.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by seunmsg(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2021
lexy2014:

A lesson to all PDP supporters who are very shortsighted. This is d presidential candidate of their PDP publicly romancing a man they call a thief

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by West1side: 9:48am On May 29, 2021
The same goes for me, I am powered by Igbo hate. I remba those days foolish Igbos make senseless comment about others without any confronting. Now am glad others are telling what generation of lunatics Igbos bred. Now Nigerians do not care if your father n mothers are killed in Alaigbo.

Continue with your hate, soon enough igbo monkey go go market e no go come back.

MAGG0T:

This one sound more like an imbecîle grin you can wail for all I care...your pain is my motivation

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by rollandben(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2021
Abdul05:

You see, tinubu is trying to gain fellowership with one of the northern leaders( very smart in fact)

His prescription might be the best medicine for our ills when he becomes the president of this nation(you know this country remains at the sick bay)My guy please and please, don't stylishly market Tinubu for us just the same way Tinubu imposed The president of Cow for us.
Look, Tinubu send no masses, all he forcefully want is to mark the presidency register okay. Its obvious Tinubu cab do nothing but worsened the situations more than it is now. Don't say I didn't tell you Sir.

At the end of it ,he would just back it up with the needed surgery., then miracle happens grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:49am On May 29, 2021
. business partners
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by nameo: 9:49am On May 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
He is not a fanatic.

He should not be President for many reasons, one of which is that a Southerner should be President in 2023.

Agreed, on one point tho: he would have been a better President compared with the failure in Aso rock currently
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2021
padi94:
Him know say, Na Atiku go be next president... He wants to be the VICE PRESIDENTIAL Candidate to Atiku in PDP and presidential Candidate in the APC.

These are desperate times.
guy you funny
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:51am On May 29, 2021
[quote author=muyeski21 post=102160687][/quote]

According to u:

"atiku wouldn't have come back without tinubu full assurance of being at the airport"

Pls how did u arrive at d above conclusion? Where u privy to any arrangement of sort between both men?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Olagadget: 9:51am On May 29, 2021
You are very naive, and no insult, but like your moniker says, you need to Think Smarter.

Why would you even believe someone you attest to the fact that he's a crook? Human beings don't learn. Someone shows you he is a thief, but you still want to hand over your future into his hands because "he has liberal views", and who says he is truly liberal.

When PMB was hustling for presidency, did he not sound like a progressive, when he eventually entered and is now running the country to the ground, what can you do about it?

That's the same way Atiku will enter and will begin to appoint northerners and call Igbos terrorist because he needs to appease his northern bigots and uneducated crowds ahead of the second term. For example, what exactly did Atiku say or do about Isa Pantami.

Like Obasanjo said, Atiku will never be president in this country, never!

Why will you even trust someone that Jagaban is going to receive at the Airport when they are clearly opposition, does that not tell you he's playing dirty already?

ThinkSmarter:
He is not a fanatic.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by rollandben(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2021
Tinubu thought he smart, he think he can dribble and manipulate the whole Region. Even Hausa will eventually disappointed him. Mark my word today!!
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by West1side: 9:52am On May 29, 2021
As if foolish Igbos like you don't call same Tinubu a thief too.
lexy2014:

A lesson to all APC supporters who are very shortsighted. This is d leader of their APC going to welcome a man they call a thief

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:53am On May 29, 2021
grin

Tinubu and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

What relevance and who measures it?.Tinubu is only relevant in your imagination

His relevance is only known in Lagos State and few Yoruba states and to the Fulani tribe, his relevance is they know he sold the whole Yoruba tribe to them for a Presidential dream that won't come through....,..
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by redcliff: 9:54am On May 29, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
we are here complaining about Buhari frequent travelling to London

atiku will be governing Nigeria from Dubai

Will be, you are seeing the Future. As VP, was he VPing Nigeria from Dubai? Stupid people.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Coldshisha: 9:54am On May 29, 2021
Paddy paddy things, now Tinubu owns INTELS they have chased NPA chairman away... Atiku is a very very smart crook
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by 12345baba(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2021
nzeobi:

People will tell that he shouldn't contest because of his age as if the so called youths in government are any better.
Trump and bidden are both well over 70 years but Americans voted them because of the ideas and capability
they don't need to lie about there age. Trump and Biden didn't
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Coldshisha: 9:55am On May 29, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Tinubu and Atiku

Friendship made from heaven... Theifing gang
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by iampeterben(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2021
They wanna start this their game plan again, and impose on us something else. Chukwu Oma Kwe!!!
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by adelaja70(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

He's just running from pillar to post, his political career is dead when he was disgraced in Edo's election.
You are a political neophyte
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by BabaO2: 9:57am On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

He's just running from pillar to post, his political career is dead when he was disgraced in Edo's election.
You talk trash with anger. Tinubu gave obaseki to oshiomole. Tinubu only tried to be a party man by supporting oshiomole in the build up to the election. Tinubu only made a mistake by the press conference he did, otherwise i beleive obaseki would have returned back to apc, anyway, politicians are shameless, we are watching.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2021
slimfit1:
We are not going to allow him to perform any stupid magic.

Who are we? If u answer it genuinely, I will take u up on it, no insult intended pls, just political talk.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:58am On May 29, 2021
seunmsg:

Fixed.

Atiku isn't a presidential candidate of PDP. He was. Meanwhile,

A lesson to all APC supporters who are very shortsighted. This is d leader of their APC going to welcome a man they call a thief.

Kindly edit d following below:

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by adelaja70(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

His relevance is only known in Lagos State and few Yoruba states and to the Fulani tribe, his relevance is they know he sold the whole Yoruba tribe to them for a Presidential dream that won't come through....,..
NAME an Igbo man more relevant than him in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by DenreleDave(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:

You sound so foolish my brother...keep worshipping your oppressors, people like u is why the country is like this

Shut up your maggot infested mouth.. What have u done to osho..

Use less thing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 9:59am On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Toh, yet no politicians dead or alive that get political relevancy in Nigeria like Jagaban of Borgu land..

Oya dispute that
Regional relevance maybe.
And that is peculiar to the Yorubas.

There is no strongman in other regions.

It's nothing special.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:59am On May 29, 2021
padi94:
Him know say, Na Atiku go be next president... He wants to be the VICE PRESIDENTIAL Candidate to Atiku in PDP and presidential Candidate in the APC.

These are desperate times.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Armchair critic,dead? Upper iweka news outlet, tata plenty for NL.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2021
All these young boys that have taken over APC machinery is really giving brown teeth man from brown roof Republic sleepless night gringringrin
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Olatomiwami(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2021
Parachoko:
No body from your state is as politically relevant as Tinubu. You're just hating on him for no reason.

Gbamsolate!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by mu2sa2: 10:00am On May 29, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
we are here complaining about Buhari frequent travelling to London

atiku will be governing Nigeria from Dubai
Atiku lives in Dubai and visits Nigeria occasionally. Pmb lives in Abuja and visits London frequently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.