Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap (8805 Views)

Why Are Women In A Rush To Get Married? / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / Abuja Community Where Sex Is As Cheap As N300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by McStoic(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2021
Felililicia:
We started talking two days back. He collected my number from his friend.

Give him a try if he is serious and wants to marry you. Some guys are straightforward. Just make sure you don appear cheap by doing all he wants. Know where to draw the limit until he pays your bride price..
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by ceede2: 7:14pm On May 29, 2021
Felililicia:
...are you sure the guy man is alright? Tell him to check my rule 3.
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by EverythingFit: 7:19pm On May 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWte4rJDFk

No be how long dey chase you go determine my dear, just sha be vigilant, some people know what they want and are straight forward, some also are wolves in sheep's clothing, all in all, time with tell
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by debbydams(f): 11:27pm On May 29, 2021
Kriss216:
No big deal.

99.5869% of Nigerian girls are cheap. Flash 2k and watch those legs open simultaneously.

7.29am: Okay no problem

7.42am: You are a Catholic?

Desperation of evening newspapers is orgasmic.
lol
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by debbydams(f): 11:29pm On May 29, 2021
[center][/center][size=8pt][/size]
Felililicia:
is that your num or his num..plus this should be private..
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Kriss216: 11:37pm On May 29, 2021
debbydams:
lol
My Kwara friend, how have you been?
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by debbydams(f): 6:06am On May 30, 2021
wink
Kriss216:

My Kwara friend, how have you been?
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by phemmyfour: 7:01am On May 30, 2021
Felililicia:
Give it time
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by dederocs(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2021
Only rich girls get right to form...
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:43am On May 30, 2021
What works for others may not work for you, don't care what people think about you, do what would make you happy and not regret later, if you want him and the feelings is mutual then carry on
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by adg98(f): 11:54am On May 30, 2021
You can dare him but don't be quick to have sex. Don't take the relationship to your head that much, just try to know him more
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by BlueAir: 2:08pm On May 30, 2021
Unreliable horseshiit. My gf and I hooked up after she approached me at a car park and declared her intention after 3 phone calls.and today we're looking forward to getting married something I never saw myself agreeing to do anytime soon. She wasn't even my "spec" but I couldnt afford to lose her person after getting to know her and comparing her to my exes

Madam if you're one of those women who mislead thier friends in a stable relationship when u can't even boast of an ideal relationship,hope u no go jam crazy friend's bf like me angry
CharisEleos:
You should have interviewed him for a week before saying ok. That was too fast.

He may see you as cheap if he's a small boy and will just want to chop and clean mouth ( if you let him though) but a mature man who's not out to waste time will not.

[s][/s]Next time, apply delay tactics. It helps you know who's serious and who is not[s][/s].
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 30, 2021
BlueAir:
Unreliable horseshiit. My gf and I hooked up after she approached me at a car park and declared her intention after 3 phone calls.and today we're looking forward to getting married something I never saw myself agreeing to do anytime soon. She wasn't even my "spec" but I couldnt afford to lose her person after getting to know her and comparing her to my exes

Madam if you're one of those women who mislead thier friends in a stable relationship when u can't even boast of an ideal relationship,hope u no go jam crazy friend's bf like me angry

Are you done?
Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by BlueAir: 2:58pm On May 30, 2021
angry U might as well keep reading
CharisEleos:

Are you done?

Re: Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap by Kimjongun: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
It's too fast for my liking, personally I won't take you seriously.

As for me if I meet someone, I will want to know them first before giving them any hint about relationship. I want to know you first and create some level of relation, I am a very picky guy so this doesn't necessarily apply to everyone.

What the guy will be thinking is if that's how you accept everyone and he is just one of the numbers.

I and my fiancee went to the same school we know ourselves very well, we were in the same department, but we still had to relate has new friends for more than a year before we even started dating. We have put in a lot to make it work we took time to understand ourselves. Don't rush things

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Job Or Good Wife: Which Is Harder To Find? / Never Ever Let: / He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.