Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country (804 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2021
Complete stupidity! cheesy

Guy, it's better to continue in whatever anyone is doing awaiting the so called revelation, your warning is unwarranted! cheesy

bobestman:

To warn you Christians that their is something that predates your religion and that your religion is not the true way. The truth will come out this endtime and you all must wait for it. Study the book of Revelations. Everything is thére. Though it contains codes but few are already decoded.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Complete stupidity! cheesy

Guy, it's better to continue in whatever anyone is doing awaiting the so called revelation, your warning is unwarranted! cheesy

Truth is always stupidity to the ignorant until wala! the scales fell out from his eyes
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2021
So there's nothing wrong since it's scales that's covering the eyes from seeing, so why not wait until the scales fell off on it's own instead of constituting nuisance here and there when you know there's nothing anyone can do about it? cheesy

My friend, brainwashing has no other name than this delusion you're carrying in your head that you can't substantiate! cheesy

bobestman:

Truth is always stupidity to the ignorant until wala! the scales fell out from his eyes
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So there's nothing wrong since it's scales that's covering the eyes from seeing, so why not wait until the scales fell off on it's own instead of constituting nuisance here and there when you know there's nothing anyone can do about it? cheesy

My friend, brainwashing has no other name than this delusion you're carrying in your head that you can't substantiate! cheesy

Oga I will not tell you anything. Continue with what you believe. It's a personal race. JW people no go help you run am. Na you go run am yourself. I go run my own too.
As you are moving everywhere brainwashing people with your JW doctrine, telling them it's the only true way. I am also doing my best telling whoever cares the lies in your religion.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2021
bobestman:

Oga I will not tell you anything. Continue with what you believe. It's a personal race. JW people no go help you run am. Na you go run am yourself. I go run my own too.
As you are moving everywhere brainwashing people with your JW doctrine, telling them it's the only true way. I am also doing my best telling whoever cares the lies in your religion.

The highlighted is the flaws in your comment!

You're here to tell everyone not to practice any religion until your own is revealed! wink
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is the flaws in your comment!

You're here to tell everyone not to practice any religion until your own is revealed! wink

Have told you many things I have not told others and you still don't understand and want me to keep explaining. Your mind is made up with your JW doctrine. Continue with it

Have told you that the bible you read is translated work. The true scripture is still hidden and many things you read in your Bible are not there. The meaning of many things you read there is not the same as you read it in the bible. In your Bible there is lies, truth, contradictions, allegory etc not same with the scripture. Scripture and Bible are not the same. These and many more are the reason the truth must be revealed or restored.

Have told you countless times that the Messiah created no religion. All his teachings are centred on Righteousness. He was against the religion of his day. He prayed in bushes where people don't see him. He helped the poor. He spread love to everyone an never compelled anyone to join any religion. This is what it means to be spiritual and not religious. The people called for this endtime work are not religious people. The people who followed him were never called Christians. The Antioch people gave them that name in Acts 11:26. There are many things the Romans added to the New Testament that many of you don't know. Read scripture in the original tongue and compare with what you read in your Bible

Am not preaching my own gospel. All the Prophets warned that the Vision will be revealed at endtime(Daniel 12:4&9; Isaiah 29:11;Habakkuk 2:3) when many will run to and fro( in the midst of troubles). A time will come that those who told you people those lies in the bible will start telling the truth. Events will happen that will lead to the revelation of the lost truth cos what many of you are doing now is mixed with a lot of errors.

You think I am preaching my own gospel or fabricating what I tell you people? Hehe...let's keep watching. Righteousness is the key but the errors must be cleared first before the truth will make any sense. Stick to what you know.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2021
I have heard you so go and start telling them to stop practicing their religion and start waiting for your whatever that's going to be revealed! cheesy

bobestman:

Have told you many things I have not told others and you still don't understand and want me to keep explaining. Your mind is made up with your JW doctrine. Continue with it
Have told you that the bible you read is translated work. The true scripture is still hidden and many things you read in your Bible are not there. The meaning of many things you read there is not the same as you read it in the bible. In your Bible there is lies, truth, contradictions, allegory etc not same with the scripture. Scripture and Bible are not the same. These and many more are the reason the truth must be revealed or restored.
Have told you countless times that the Messiah created no religion. All his teachings are centred on Righteousness. He was against the religion of his day. He prayed in bushes where people don't see him. He helped the poor. He spread love to everyone an never compelled anyone to join any religion. This is what it means to be spiritual and not religious. The people called for this endtime work are not religious people. The people who followed him were never called Christians. The Antioch people gave them that name in Acts 11:26. There are many things the Romans added to the New Testament that many of you don't know. Read scripture in the original tongue and compare with what you read in your Bible
Am not preaching my own gospel. All the Prophets warned that the Vision will be revealed at endtime(Daniel 12:4&9; Isaiah 29:11;Habakkuk 2:3) when many will run to and fro( in the midst of troubles). A time will come that those who told you people those lies in the bible will start telling the truth. Events will happen that will lead to the revelation of the lost truth cos what many of you are doing now is mixed with a lot of errors.
You think I am preaching my own gospel or fabricating what I tell you people? Hehe...let's keep watching. Righteousness is the key but the errors must be cleared first before the truth will make any sense. Stick to what you know.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by bobestman(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I have heard you so go and start telling them to stop practicing their religion and start waiting for your whatever that's going to be revealed! cheesy

If that is how see it, no problem.
Re: The Church Is The Solution To The Insecurity Challenge In The Country by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2021
Good! smiley

bobestman:

If that is how see it, no problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Kill For Mohamed? / Scriptural Proof That A Child Of God Is God / Before You Judge TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.