Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State (2162 Views)

Southerners And Christians In Nasarawa And Plateau Should Tread Carefully / Shehu Sanni Says Zamfara Should Treat Bello Turji's Repentance With Caution / I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 9:19am On May 29, 2021
The first thing we should know is that the Nigerian Army is very good at turning an infraction into full blown chaos just as they did with Boko Haram. The Nigerian government is even worse, they think in their primitive black brains that all infractions and protests must be met with fire for fire whether peaceful or not. We all know what is going on in Owerri with the abduction and wasting of young men and women by the Nigerian Army. It is going to attract a massive backlash that these soldiers will come to regret for all eternity.

Now, the reason for this article is that there are some juveniles, Islamic terrorists, ethnically bigoted losers and cowards on this forum who are recommending the bombing of cities and towns in the South East as this will teach Igbos a lesson. What these miscreants and frustrated losers do not understand is that we are in 2021 not 1967 when communication was limited, and people were ignorant. If this approach is used to attempt to subjugate the Igbos, these are the things that WILL ( NOT MAY ) happen; mark my word today being May 29th, 2021. You all will come back here to shed your crocodile tears when you become refugees and strangers in your own land.

These are the things that WILL happen when the cowardly and poorly trained Nigerian army start bombing and shelling towns and cities in the South East

The Nigerian government will lose the narrative as International attention will now focus on Nigeria

2. Just like during the worldwide black lives matter protests, there will be a huge and unstoppable global movement against the Nigerian Sahel government. It will happen don't argue .

3. There will be MUTINY in the army, first with the Igbos and then many christian soldiers; it will be a case of to your tents oh Israel

4. The Nigerian Army should get ready to fight wars on 3 fronts - against the East, ISWAP, and the Middle Belt.

5. Whereas you had only a few IPOB & ESN members fighting the army, millions of youth will now take arms to defend their father land and there will be a mass slaughter of Nigerian soldiers

6. Finally, the Nigerian government will collapse because ISWAP will take over Abuja and there will be a refugee crisis like no other

7. Soldiers and other uniformed personal will have nowhere to go back to after the war, because ISWAP would have overrun their own cities, towns, and villages. They will become prisoners of war in the South East and be used for hard labour

8. Yes, many Igbos will die but the Nigerian Army will fall once and for all.

If the USA had to withdraw from Iraq and AFGHANSITAN after almost 15 years of war and the loss of almost 20 thousand troops, who the hell is the Nigerian Army?

18 Likes

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by babyfaceafrica: 9:23am On May 29, 2021
This is super story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Xscape1993(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2021
How & when did all these started in Imo state?
Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 9:26am On May 29, 2021
Xscape1993:
How & when did all these started in Imo state?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIC6DhsGEhg
Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by helinues: 9:26am On May 29, 2021
FG are already being cautious in their way of handling the unrest in SE... SE people should also tell the UGM to stop attacking...

They have made their points known most especially the dismantling of some unnecessary check points in the east... That should be enough for now.

Let peace be restored in SE

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by olamidedivotee(f): 9:28am On May 29, 2021
They will thread with caution when your Igbo brothers decided to have sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 9:29am On May 29, 2021
olamidedivotee:
They will thread with caution when your Igbo brothers decided to have sense.

What is this illiterate saying !

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by KingZebedee(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2021
FG are already being cautious in their way of handling the unrest in SE... SE people should also tell the UGM to stop attacking...

They have made their points known most especially the dismantling of some unnecessary check points in the east... That should be enough for now.

Let peace be restored in SE...

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Exactly my thoughts...
Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Chris525: 9:32am On May 29, 2021
Your online onslaught is too weak. You lots lack strategy. Look for respected writers & journalists who have clout and reach and are sympathetic to the cause to write for you.

This is too childish a strategy and dumb a write up. What is the capacity or capability of IPOB as at today to face the NPF in battle talk more of the NA, you guys lack think-tanks and hardware. These sneak attacks are not it, you are putting the safety of innocent people in the East in jeopardy.

Imagine if you got the like of Chimamanda & others to write on the challenges of the igbos in Nigeria and why they must secede, it would have more impact and reach than a million of these dumb nonsense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 9:33am On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Yes I 100% agree. ESN should remain in the forests, UGM should be removed or eradicated in cooperation with the indigenes and then peace will return.

My article is about some losers who were recommending GENOCIDE and CARPET BOMBING of cities and towns.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 9:35am On May 29, 2021
Chris525:

Your online onslaught is too weak. You lots lack strategy. Look for respected writers & journalists who have clout and reach and are sympathetic to the cause to write for you.

This is too childish a strategy and dumb a write up. What is the capacity or capability of IPOB as at today to face the NPF in battle talk more of the NA, you guys lack think-tanks and hardware. These sneak attacks are not it, you are putting the safety of innocent people in the East in jeopardy.

Imagine if you got the like of Chimamanda & others to write on the challenges of the igbos in Nigeria and why they must secede, it would have more impact and reach than a million of these dumb nonsense.

If you read many of my articles you may realise that we agree about strategy etc. Put things into context and revise the purpose of the article. Dont come back with another comment without reading the article again 'in context' and proper reasoning..

1 Like

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by olamidedivotee(f): 9:36am On May 29, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

What is this illiterate saying !
He's saying only what an intelligent man can understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Conner44: 9:36am On May 29, 2021
op what do you mean by caution? leave everybody to continue what they have been doing in the east jor

let police mount checkpoints

let amy murder innocents

let security operatives shield terrorists

let ipob wave flags

let ugm stalk army and police

let it continue till last last everybody get sense by force

igbos are holding hands and singing that cardi-b song "i like it like that"

do you know the song? it is a very sweet song to sing in the east right now

1 Like

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by helinues: 9:38am On May 29, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Yes I 100% agree. ESN should remain in the forests, UGM should be removed or eradicated in cooperation with the indigenes and then peace will return.

My article is about some losers who were recommending GENOCIDE and CARPET BOMBING of cities and towns.

Thanks.

The ESN can make collaboration with Ebubeagu, after all they both have same goals which is eradicating the killer herdsmen from SE...

Regarding some losers, it is unfortunate that some SE people are just too emotional about the unrest hence keeping on supporting UGM..
Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 9:38am On May 29, 2021
Conner44:
op what do you mean by caution? leave everybody to continue what they have been doing in the east jor

let amy murder innocents

let ipob wave flags

Kai I weep for you youth, I actually cry. Did you even read this article to know why I wrote it ? Chai !!
Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by SmartPolician: 9:39am On May 29, 2021
Like Goodnessme1 once pointed out, Nigeria's soldiers should know that the SE is not a region they can go to, kill the locals and get away with it. Extrajudicial killings and summary executions must have dire consequences. The military isn't the only set of people who can bear arms.

Buhari is the worst thing that has ever befallen this country. This thing may not end until that daft oldie is out of office. You cannot keep arming your people to take over people's lands, destroy their homes and raping their women and you expect them to stay arms akimbo and cheer you on. You even send the soldiers after them for trying to defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by helinues: 9:40am On May 29, 2021
Conner44:

let amy murder innocents

let ipob wave flags

SE don't have to burn because of some misgruntled and misled SE youths... It is not too late for UGM to stop attacking security operatives..
Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Conner44: 9:41am On May 29, 2021
helinues:

SE don't have to burn because of some misgruntled and misled SE youths... It is not too late for UGM to stop attacking security operatives..

it is also not too late for police and army to stop murdering innocent ipob flag wavers too.

1 Like

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Kandeed: 9:42am On May 29, 2021
Chris525:

No one is talking bout face to face battle the situation we're seeing now is Guerrilla warfare which means my attackers know me, knows where I work but I don't know them, it'll be an hard battle to fight taking into consideration what's happening in the NE at the moment. Boko Haram has sent hundreds of soldiers n police to life beyond and they might still continue without a particular end in sight. why? how do you intend to fight an win people you don't even know how they look like, where they live and how they launch attacks?? They way out right now is for both parties to come to an understanding

You may ask should Boko Haram and the FG come to an understanding to? No it's different with dem Igbo people cuz almost 90% of Igbos support them and will shelter them if possible cuz the UGM has made it clear they're not Anti people. so the foolish person here is the FG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Chris525: 9:43am On May 29, 2021
There is no context here. You’re being sneaky on this write-up. Giving IPOB more credit than they deserve and subtly encouraging their activities. One thing is, the Army has a media department, they see this things you lots write and report it.

They have a strategy team who will analyze and decide on the line of action. With every nonsense you put out that paints the NA as incapable, you’re asking them to use more force. Innocent people are bearing the brunt, you lots really don’t care about your people. Its a shame.

If you had intellectuals, schemers & strategists in your group; they would have pointed these things to you. What I have stated here is what people pay serious money to get. Report back to your group and use the info wisely.

YouWillNotWin:

If you read many of my articles you may realise that we agree about strategy etc. Put things into context and revise the purpose of the article. Dont come back with another comment without reading the article again 'in context' and proper reasoning..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by helinues: 9:44am On May 29, 2021
Conner44:

it is also not too late for police and army to stop murdering innocent ipob flag wavers too.

Even though I am not in support of extra judicial killing, Igbos should also tread with caution...

You are not needed in a community yet you claimed you can sing, who will listen to your waka?
Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Conner44: 9:45am On May 29, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Kai I weep for you youth, I actually cry. Did you even read this article to know why I wrote it ? Chai !!

zoo government no dey hear word, only force can convince them of the truth so let everybody continue in tomfoolery unfil sense manifests.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Conner44: 9:48am On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Even though I am not in support of extra judicial killing, Igbos should also tread with caution...

You are not needed in a community yet you claimed you can sing, who will listen to your waka?

ipob must hold hands, wave flags and SING.

if zoo army or one nigerianists don't like it let them use nail to damage their eyes and ear drums

2 Likes

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by nedu666: 9:49am On May 29, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Thanks.

You should know by now that those recommending genocide and bombing are hoping that by supporting buhari he will hand over to yorubas. They badly want to prove to the north that they are for one nigeria so that buhari will show them mercy and hand power over to them. They have gone from we put buhari in power to assuming the bitch posture to please the love-vendor. But then buhari na buhari, he is stringing the idiots along till 2023 when he will ask them did i ask for your support while handing over to a northerner. Thats why you will see yorubas turn to activists and opposition figures grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by helinues: 9:50am On May 29, 2021
Conner44:

ipob must hold hands, wave flags and SING.

if zoo army or one nigerianists don't like it let them use nail to damage their eyes and ear drums

Toh
Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by kettykin: 9:51am On May 29, 2021
helinues:

What's stops the federal government from taking their good for nothing 5th century military out of imo, what exactly is the military doing in imo when benue ,Kaduna and other northern states need help with insecurity .

This is the most disjointed, misplaced military operations ever

1 Like

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Kandeed: 9:51am On May 29, 2021
Chris525:

There is no context here. You’re being sneaky on this write-up. Giving IPOB more credit than they deserve and subtly encouraging their activities. One thing is, the Army has a media department, they see this things you lots write and report it.

They have a strategy team who will analyze and decide on the line of action. With every nonsense you put out that paints the NA as incapable, you’re asking them to use more force. Innocent people are bearing the brunt, you lots really don’t care about your people. Its a shame.

If you had intellectuals, schemers & strategists in your group; they would have pointed these things to you. What I have stated here is what people pay serious money to get. Report back to your group and use the info wisely.

So will the Army track them to their respective homes using Twitter or FB?? what you see Igbo people do on Twitter or FB is as a result of nursed aggression n oppression. imagine 90% of igbos supporting UGM pls tell the military they've lost this battle even without drawing the battle line

3 Likes

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 9:54am On May 29, 2021
Chris525:

Conext of article - "if the Nigerian Army start to shell and bomb Igbo towns and cities, this will become a full blown WAR - i am sure you understand"

85% of Igbos are against UGM including me and especially many of us who have hundreds of relatives in the army.

But..

The way to stop the violence is not to create more violence. They should work with the indigenes, police and government to eradicate the UGM plague which we all hate.

However, what I have been told by people on the ground in Imo State is that the NA is going about maiming, killing and abducting mostly innocent youth in the hundreds. And the funny thing is they always arrive at a crime scene after the UGM have vacated ; then they start killing innocent people. If this approach continues, the NA cannot win, it will fail.

So if you are a soldier etc tell your strategists to learn from Boko Haram and to do better this time to CREATE PEACE not WAR !!!!

1 Like

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by helinues: 9:54am On May 29, 2021
nedu666:

You should know by now that those recommending genocide and bombing are hoping that by supporting buhari he will hand over to yorubas. They badly want to prove to the north that they are for one nigeria so that buhari will show them mercy and hand power over to them. They have gone from we put buhari in power to assuming the bitch posture to please the love-vendor. But then buhari na buhari, he is stringing the idiots along till 2023 when he will ask them did i ask for your support while handing over to a northerner. Thats why you will see yorubas turn to activists and opposition figures grin grin

Hey Hey Hey, stop it there... Don't lump Yorubas into this.. Na on this same NL we dey when some of us that have been preaching for peace are all called different names by South Easterners..

Must you people blame everyone for your problems except yourself? Are UGM attacking security officers Yoruba/Fulani? Are there no Igbo security officers from those that have been attacked by UGM?

Who are the people hailing and praising UGM to continue if not the same Igbo people....

Count Yorubas out of this bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Conner44: 9:55am On May 29, 2021
helinues:

Toh

Till
Orumila
Heal you

keep using iron pipe to knack ya head ontop igbo matters

1 Like

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by helinues: 9:56am On May 29, 2021
Conner44:

Till
Orumila
Heal you

keep using iron pipe to knack ya head ontop igbo matters

Wondering what you are doing on this thread as na Super Eagles thread?

Eish!

1 Like

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by helinues: 10:00am On May 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
Like Goodnessme1 once pointed out, Nigeria's soldiers should know that the SE is not a region they can go to, kill the locals and get away with it. Extrajudicial killings and summary executions must have dire consequences. The military isn't the only set of people who can bear arms.

Buhari is the worst thing that has ever befallen this country. This thing may not end until that daft oldie is out of office. You cannot keep arming your people to take over people's lands, destroy their homes and raping their women and you expect them to stay arms akimbo and cheer you on. You even send the soldiers after them for trying to defend themselves.

Ipob or whoever can never ever say they don't want soldiers in any part of SE... Infact, the checkpoints would be back but not the unnecessary ones... They were set up for a purpose..

We all want peace not threatening...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Government Of Nigeria Joins Koo / Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! / BREAKING: We’ll Axe Tinubu Over Comments Against Buhari – APC Chairman, Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.