Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State (2216 Views)

Southerners And Christians In Nasarawa And Plateau Should Tread Carefully / Shehu Sanni Says Zamfara Should Treat Bello Turji's Repentance With Caution / I Told Tinubu Personally To Tread With Caution And Stop Making Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Luigi03(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2021
I honestly don't see how the NA can be in more than 2battle fronts and win. The ISWAP and Boko haram are giving them a lot alone and adding the South East won't make things any better. Also don't be fooled to think that the little arms and weapons you see with the little Captured Esn members are all they got. I believe these guys have enough fire power ready and will only use them when war has been declared. Basically the Nigerian army can't do much since as I've heard, majority of the people living in the SE fully support ESN. If the NA decides to use force and take out everyone within sight, then no doubt the international bodies are gonna react. The US do not even trust the Nigerian Government anymore. In fact no one trusts them. Imagine deploying battalion of troops against a people who formed a team to counter Fulani bastards who keep committing crime in their land without any proper justice being taken out. I swear if these fulanis come to the south south and try those nonsense, I won't mind joining the ever tactical, well equipped, fearless and mighty militants in the Niger Delta Avengers. F**k the FG. F**k the zoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 29, 2021
Luigi03:
I honestly don't see how the NA can be in more than 2battle fronts and win. The ISWAP and Boko haram are giving them a lot alone and adding the South East won't make things any better. Also don't be fooled to think that the little arms and weapons you see with the little Captured Esn members are all they got. I believe these guys have enough fire power ready and will only use them when war has been declared. Basically the Nigerian army can't do much since as I've heard, majority of the people living in the SE fully support ESN. If the NA decides to use force and take out everyone within sight, then no doubt the international bodies are gonna react. The US do not even trust the Nigerian Government anymore. In fact no one trusts them. Imagine deploying battalion of troops against a people who formed a team to counter Fulani bastards who keep committing crime in their land without any proper justice being taken out. I swear if these fulanis come to the south south and try those nonsense, I won't mind joining the ever tactical, well equipped, fearless and mighty militants in the Niger Delta Avengers. F**k the FG. F**k the zoo!

True my brother. God will deliver our land and our people.
Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 29, 2021
davinchecodes:

85%, you all are not up to 2%, baba shut up you no dey east.

Dummy alert
Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 29, 2021
We will never forget our dead - Vengeance is the Lords - our enemies will be driven out with a mighty hand from our land.

Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 30, 2021
RIP Heros
Re: Why The Nigerian Army And Government Should Tread With Caution In Imo State by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We're Considering Oduduwa-Biafra Collaboration-Olayemi Koiki / Northerners Blast Abba Kyari, Call For His Prosecution / Re: The Olu Of Warri Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.