Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160226 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mrczar(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Obisite plz kindly send to czar4life@gmail.com God bless U̶̲̥̅̊. May we all succeed in diz test IJN...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by lordjayabs: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
cryPleaseeee u peeps that took the test today should please give us an idea of what is to expect.May the Good Lord bless you as you do so.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by obisite: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
So does it mean none of those who has written, has view dis thread to feed us, na wa oooo!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by playto(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Verbal 20quest numeric 20quest critical reasoning 5question sales related quest 10 quest or thr abt ...55mins to ansa all..best of luck. I D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊ try na
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by astevee(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
playto: Verbal 20quest numeric 20quest critical reasoning 5question sales related quest 10 quest or thr abt ...55mins to ansa all..best of luck. I D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊ try na
Omo eh nairaland na house of a thousand laugh...chai I don laugh forget my name. Guy abeg tell us wetin we no know...like: the nature of the numerical or verbal,and the critical or sales related questions. Examples u could remember will go a long way to give us an idea of what to expect. If u do that,*then and only then*lol na imm WE, no be U OO°˚˚˚ go tell u say u don try. angry
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Monimatic(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thank God,I am bold and confident to say i did excellently well, waiting to be invited for the driving test

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by hulkmarcopolo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
pls anybody with past question. I would be glad if anyone could assist me with the past question on my email jumaako2013@gmail.com . thanks and God bless you for you have gotten the job.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by richoko60: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Someone just gave you a tip, an important information about the fornat of the test, the least expected of you is yo say Thank you and concentrate on studying your verbal reasoning, numeric, sales etc, besides considering the time frame I'm sure you don't expect anyone that took the test today to come and give you
The questions cos u can't come out and remember anything in most cases expecially CBT test, anyway wish you guys luck
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by easy4beno(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
Anyone with past questions should pls send to easy4beno@gmail.com..in d name of God!
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by morley411(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
God will definitely see us through,as for me I don tire to write apptitude test
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by morley411(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
I also need the past question pls my email is koolstevo4eva@yahoo.com or my BB pin 222c4701
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ekea8747: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha, r dey hidin d tips so we wil nt score higher or wat abeg 4 ds country.
I wil write by 10:30am, so those dat wil write 4rm 12noon login n get a full gist u nid.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ekea8747: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Thank God, can u help us wt a sample sales question.
Monimatic: Thank God,I am bold and confident to say i did excellently well, waiting to be invited for the driving test

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Strider47(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2013
playto: Verbal 20quest numeric 20quest critical reasoning 5question sales related quest 10 quest or thr abt ...55mins to ansa all..best of luck. I D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊ try na

do u mean numerical or quantitative? they are different u know.
Anyways, we'll have to find out for ourselves. Don't kno about critical reasoning too
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by playto(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2013
If U̶̲̥̅̊ pratice or av pratice d gmat very well..thn U̶̲̥̅̊ r gud to go..expect idioms I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d verbal section so knw u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ idioms..logical reasoning..john is taller dn kunle.seyi is shorter dn wale.wale and kunle r of d same height sort of question.

For d quantitative jst knw How to solve word problem questions A̶̲̅nd̶̲̅ knw How to answer graph and table questions.
Shikena..best of luck once again
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by playto(m): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Strider47:

do u mean numerical or quantitative? they are different u know.
Anyways, we'll have to find out for ourselves. Don't kno about critical reasoning too

Dnt U̶̲̥̅̊ av a gmat
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Strider47(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2013
thanks playto cheesy

u did much better sharing than anybody else. on behalf of the house, we really appreciate it.

Look forward to meeting you during driving test.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Strider47(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2013
Monimatic: Thank God,I am bold and confident to say i did excellently well, waiting to be invited for the driving test

That's the spirit. wink
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Monimatic(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Tips
Google n study the roles n functions of a sales executive

know the meaning of objectives and strategy

Know the meaning of NONAGE, it means child or minor

know the other words for prostitute Co's u will be asked to pick a word that doesn't mean prostitute

you will also see questions like. kanu is taller than Adam, Adam n musa. are the same height, yusuf. is shorter than musa....

you will Come across a sales table for a lightning bulb whose three products are GLOW, SHINE and.... all you have to do is to identify and some times calculate their quarterly sales of projected sales and actual sales which will be in bracket, it is not hard,it is just basic arithmetic, don't get scared when you see the sales table ,

wish u all the best
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ekea8747: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Exactly, hw wish I saw ds b4 writing o!!!
Monimatic: Tips
Google n study the roles n functions of a sales executive

know the meaning of objectives and strategy

Know the meaning of NONAGE, it means child or minor

know the other words for prostitute Co's u will be asked to pick a word that doesn't mean prostitute

you will also see questions like. kanu is taller than Adam, Adam n musa. are the same height, yusuf. is shorter than musa....

you will Come across a sales table for a lightning bulb whose three products are GLOW, SHINE and.... all you have to do is to identify and some times calculate their quarterly sales of projected sales and actual sales which will be in bracket, it is not hard,it is just basic arithmetic, don't get scared when you see the sales table ,

wish u all the best
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bloom007: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thank God for the exam. Success to everyone. I also heard from a reliable source that the pay is not that much, it should be 85k per month.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mkchims(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Any clue as to when we are to expect result of the test?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bloom007: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
In a week or two. Workforce will start calling successful candidate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by nwayobuije(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Now the waiting game starts....i wish you all the very best i wish my self, see ya all at the driving test, and now if you have never driven a manual transmission vehicle, now is the best time to enrol and make it d love of ur life grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mkchims(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
bloom007: In a week or two. Workforce will start calling successful candidate.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by obisite: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
bloom007: Thank God for the exam. Success to everyone. I also heard from a reliable source that the pay is not that much, it should be 85k per month.

Don't b too sure, som1 who is wrking wit dem hvin her salry n alow 120k wrote this test! Xcept if she's not factual wit her figure,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by obisite: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
nwayobuije: Now the waiting game starts....i wish you all the very best i wish my self, see ya all at the driving test, and now if you have never driven a manual transmission vehicle, now is the best time to enrol and make it d love of ur life grin

If u wna learn hw to drive, oya com, my neighbour get Keke n tipper,,, u go mak ur choice, all na drivin,,,, gringrin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Olabicola(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thank God for the test, I wish everybody success, see u guys in Driving test IJN....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ATM2: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
obisite:

Don't b too sure, som1 who is wrking wit dem hvin her salry n alow 120k wrote this test! Xcept if she's not factual wit her figure,
But I learnt NBplc will give us a new mitsubishi,a laptop & 5000 recharge card every month,but yet 2 confirm,but like u av rightly said I don't think NB plc can ever pay less dn 100k or wt do u think house
?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by morley411(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sure u are right NBPLC would neva pay anything below 100,000k.wish all one success in there exam.same with me
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by jade01: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thank God for that,all the best to every1
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Lordscrown(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2013
Now that we've done the exam,what's next?when should we be looking forward for the successfull candidates call?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.