Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160192 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by yuzedo: 9:09am On May 23, 2011
grin grin Tell me about it dahupet! By the time i figured to skip those blasted math questions and i was tearin up those sales questions, it was too late! angry cry
Only hope that marking will perhaps be based on accuracy cos i think the questions i answered, i answered well. . God help us indeed, workforce rily took us down! lipsrsealed
@ pewakac: yeah, those disciplines were d ones requested to fill the sales exec position. That test was killuh! AMCON test was harder yeah, but i still finished that one on time and failed honorably! tongue
. . I wish we got our results immediately after the test. That'd have been great! Lets sha keep ourselves updated. Wonder where dunddy's at,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 9:32am On May 24, 2011
here! here!
thank God. we don do wetin we know. na say make baba put alubarika.
let's wait and see.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bronxlee: 12:32pm On May 25, 2011
the same happened to me, i spent so much time on the maths and english and i had very little time 4 d sales question, i dint finish, please does anybody know if they av started calling, or how they are intending to call, is it going to b workforce or nigerian breweries, tanx,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bronxlee: 12:35pm On May 25, 2011
Good people here, please let me know when other companies are recruiting.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2011
@
bronxlee:

the same happened to me, i spent so much time on the maths and english and i had very little time 4 d sales question, i dint finish, please does anybody know if they av started calling, or how they are intending to call, is it going to b workforce or nigerian breweries, tanx,

relax man.
the race is not for the swift nor the battle for the strong, time n chance happens to them all.
whatever is ours will never be given to someone else.
now lemme give u guys my gist of the d day.
started the test late as batch c around 6. did all i knew abt 30 out of 70. the maths was truly time wasting. and them abt 5 mins to the end, my computer went nuts. ol boy! i hala!
an administrator came around but couldnt fix it so i was given another system to use.
i had actually tot the questions were coming randomly but hey! it was a blessing in disguise.
spent 8 mins finishing the 30 i had answered. i now sat down with the rest for the remaining 52 mins.
guys, if anyone got more than me in that test, he must be n extra genius.
but all na say if the powers that be never chose their sons and daughters for the positions ooo.

na wetin be ur own gist.
tell us
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by yuzedo: 7:34am On May 26, 2011
Dunddy, na ur own better pass!! grin grin grin
I know what u mean as per jobs being reserved for the children of the mighty, But that can only be perpetrated by workforce. I think NB is too pure 4 such blatant nepotism! (i hope)
. . I guess its safe to congratulate u now. . Na pray d rest of us still dey pray mehn sad cry undecided
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2011
God will help us all.
i had gone for several interviews with grand oak before and was on the verge of collecting my letter when some crazy antagonist rose against me.
i accept the congrats in faith sha ooo.
tnx man.
congrats too. grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bronxlee: 1:02pm On May 27, 2011
any news on the breweries exam
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bronxlee: 1:54pm On May 27, 2011
whats happening peeps, has anybody been called, i know of some one that did not do the amcon test, but he was mailed to update his profile for recruitment process, just as the message was sent to those that wrote the test, whats happning.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Castano: 6:33am On May 28, 2011
Hey you guys dont worry,you wont be able to say wethere you passed or not from what you wrote down, I remember i felt bad after writing this test two years ago thinking i would fail.but out of about 6000 people that sat for the test,i was among the 200+ they selected.And after that,i still dusted the second test that brought us to like 60.Now am enjoying myself in the company cos its a good place to work.

So you guys should just keep your fingers crossed and pray and stop lameting on the test
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bronxlee: 11:49am On May 28, 2011
hello
, no news yet?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2011
A person of mine got an email today that there would be a driving test. Does that mean the 1st stage(test)was successful?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pewekac: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2011
omolasgidi yes; i guess that means your friend was successful and all others who didn't get the mail weren't. on to the next one :-(
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2011
Just got the same mail now.

Dear Candidate,

You are hereby invited for a Driving Test in consideration for the position of "Sales Executive" with NB Plc

Date : Monday the 6th of June 2011

Venue : AA rescue Office Lekki. ( 13/15 castlerock Avenue, Jakande third roundabout, the road btw SPIG and Mobil, Lekki. Lagos.)

Time: 9am Prompt

anyone in my shoes?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pewekac: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2011
Dunny your computer problems at the test helped you; congrats!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 12:25am On Jun 01, 2011
any idea on how the driving test goes?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 12:26am On Jun 01, 2011
thanks man.
dont worry, i know God is on our side. we will always be together.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2011
Castano:

Hey you guys dont worry,you wont be able to say wethere you passed or not from what you wrote down, I remember i felt bad after writing this test two years ago thinking i would fail.but out of about 6000 people that sat for the test,i was among the 200+ they selected.And after that,i still dusted the second test that brought us to like 60.Now am enjoying myself in the company cos its a good place to work.

So you guys should just keep your fingers crossed and pray and stop lameting on the test

so, my broda, any info on how the rest of the recruitment series go?
na how many seasons? shey we go fit finish am?
abeg, help ya bruvas in the house, man!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by dahupet: 5:06am On Jun 01, 2011
Congrat bro,i hope u know how to drive very well if not better start practicing.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2011
got the same mail yesterday o. does anybody know what the driving test is like?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bronxlee: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2011
ok, breweries av started mailing ther candidaates, i hope they mail me 2, congrats to those that av been mailed, please can anyone tell me if they were also called on phone?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bronxlee: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
guys watin de happen now,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bronxlee: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2011
dunddy, omo how e go b now?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2011
What's the driving test going to be like now. Somebody anybody?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by yuzedo: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2011
Genuinely happy for u Dunddy, Even tho I'm kinda disaappointed I bleeped up, Ace that mother and fill us in on what we're missing when u get into the place, Goodluck bro,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bronxlee: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
so how was the driving test like, hope there was no car destruction among the participants
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2011
Can someone say how it went?
What they drove?
Put people in the know
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by skydon(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2011
Please can someone feel us in?How did the driving test go?Mine is on Thursday.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2011
Ping! Ping!!cheesy :-bd
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by skydon(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
I know it's going to be a toyota hilux but i heard there will be another test and an oral interview before the driving test.
May Jah see us through.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2011
the test went well. at least for me sha.

there were 3 stages of tests for us.

1. u are to write a test on driving with common sense and rules. e.g what do u do if you just got past a flood of water? what is jump starting and bump starting, some signals, how to overtake e.t.c.
2. the real driving test. it was a kia motor and the gear was different from the usual ones. the reverse gear is to the left and u have to clip up before u can put it in the gear. other gear are normal stuff. you are required to drive as expected of a DRIVER.
3. you will carry out the driving exercise the 2nd time.
that's all.
if you have been driving auto, please learn manual now before u go and fumble. some peeps couldnt even move the cars while some fumbled with the clutch.

i learnt from one of the inspectors that out of about 5000 that wrote the test nationwide, only 73 were taken.
as for my batch, only 12 of us came.
let's hope they call us again for the last round.

there is no other test again oooo. just the interview or so i heard.
all the best guys!

skydon:

Please can someone feel us in?How did the driving test go?Mine is on Thursday.

do me a favour bro. get me the number of the receptionist or anyone at AA rescue. my fiancee came along with me and forgot my laptop charger as well as my usb charger (for my phone) i will really appreciate your help. better still help me relate the message to her (in case she is reluctant to give her number or anyone's at all)
thanks man.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by skydon(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
Dunddy,thank you so much for the info.
Please what about dress code?God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.