Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160173 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pewekac: 2:22am On Jun 08, 2011
informative and interesting read Dunddy. Let's have more of this guys when we're in similar situations. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
Abeg, dont forget the number i requested for oooo. thanks.

anyone here who did on monday too?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2011
Dundee wher U̶̲̥̅̊ ȋ̊Ɲ tuesday's batch? Ȋ̝̊̅† was cool though but as U̶̲̥̅̊ said the car went off once cos the balancing was different from that of M̶̲̅Ɣ regular benz
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2011
no. monday
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2011
Hey guys, any info on the driving tests? feed us in nah?
did anyone help me get the number i asked for?
when do u think the successful ones will be called for interview?
let's know what's up if u got any answer.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2011
what's up with u guys?
do u just come here to siphon info outta peeps and refuse to contribute or u lot are of internet units for so long?
na wa oo.
anyways, got me my charger myself. had to come to Lagos- thanks to u guys.
all the best.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by rbjimoh: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2011
I was among the first 12 people tested for driving, but it wasnt that smooth for me. My fear now is whether they would call everybody, our performance nonetheless. Anybody with useful info should pls share with us. I put my mind on this, very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2011
when was your test?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2011
Hey guys,
just got an info that an interview may not be holding for the successful candidates at the driving tests. this is because about 30% of the aptitude test questions were sales based questions. could that be true? i was made to believe that was why we went for driving lessons straight up and skipped the interview process.
what's your take on that, guys?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2011
Its possible but  doubt Ȋ̝̊̅†, they will want τσ know ♓☺w capable  person ȋ̊§, the aptitude test. Said nothing about who the person ȋ̊§ and they would łΐkε̲̣ τσ assess that mano α mano
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by rbjimoh: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2011
I did mine the same day you did yours,that was on Monday. It not as if I did not do well at all, but I just bumbled a bit in the second stage of the test. Though I got the supervisor's phone number, and called him once thereafter and he told me not to worry, that all of us would be called. Yet, this is Nigeria, I am paranoid!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2011
rbjimoh:

I did mine the same day you did yours,that was on Monday. It not as if I did not do well at all, but I just bumbled a bit in the second stage of the test. Though I got the supervisor's phone number, and called him once thereafter and he told me not to worry, that all of us would be called. Yet, this is Nigeria, I am paranoid!
Which group were u, left, middle or right?
i was at the middle and i was the first to go in my group.
do u mind to give me the guys number so i can call him too? well, im sure they've done their part and submitted to NB. whatever reason to call them is late already. i did well though.
let's keep hoping they call us for interview.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2011
sanyababa:

Its possible but  doubt Ȋ̝̊̅†, they will want τσ know ♓☺w capable  person ȋ̊§, the aptitude test. Said nothing about who the person ȋ̊§ and they would łΐkε̲̣ τσ assess that mano α mano

when did u do ur own driving test?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2011
I did mine on tuesday
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by rbjimoh: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2011
How many were you guy like on Tuesday? NB should know that though driving experience is a must for graduates in today's globalised world, but not every Nigerian graduate is privileged to have parents that own a car, and thus should see grooming our driving skill to their own taste as part of recruitment cost

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
We were 12 ȋ̊Ɲ total but the man said they were expecting 20 people
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2011
It is well. let's just keep one another posted. all the best.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Deji35: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2011
@Sanyababa. This is d joke - Deji, ur testmate on Tuesday. Hurry hurry no allow me collect ur number and awuff no allow u remember. How far? Any news say we pass?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2011
@deji, bro we never hear anything O°˚˚˚ still patiently waiting, ♓☺w Ūя̲̅ side na
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Deji35: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2011
10k God bro. Pls how can I post a new topic on Nairaland to attract Nairalanders' attention - am still new here. I have just been invited for an interview & discussion by The Guardian for a Sales Rep Job. Anybody with news or info?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2011
@deji: go back τσ the jobs page on the top U̶̲̥̅̊ will see new topic click Ȋ̝̊̅† and that's Ȋ̝̊̅†
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Deji35: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2011
10x
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
guess no one has been called yet.

sanyababa, were u the one who lent me a pen?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sanyababa(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
@dundee did U̶̲̥̅̊ write on tuesday? Thought U̶̲̥̅̊ said Ȋ̝̊̅† was on monday
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2011
yes i did on monday.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2011
Hello people, A̶̲̥̅♏ Ayodele and i wrote and drove (driving test) on tuesday. Waiting patiently for their response. Heard they are already collating the stuff. I am believing b4 the end of this week we would hear from them.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2011
Sanya wassup na? U did ur test on tuesday too abi? You sat behind me. Anyway wen i get d message from them i will inform u guys immediately. Am sure we would start getting msgs from today (thursday)
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2011
episkopos:

Sanya wassup na? U did your test on tuesday too abi? You sat behind me. Anyway wen i get d message from them i will inform u guys immediately. Am sure we would start getting msgs from today (thursday)
How good is your intel, man?
if u got any more inside information could u please divulge to the house? a lotta peeps here would count on that. hope to see u at the interview.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
I hope its not up to a year. Heard from someone that entered 2008 that the whole process took a year. Based on the number of those that went for driving test, should be quicker
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
haba, nooooo. it shouldnt take up to that nah. i know there could be delays due to internal issues but look at the different timeframes from afvert to apt test and driving test. the whole thing shouldn't take up to 3 months.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2011
I only said that based on what he said. The number of those that passed the test is not large so I believe they'll call soon. Those in my house that passed are really in need of this job! Is there no one with a source inside who can let us know what is going on?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2011
wonder where episkopo's at

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.