Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160157 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ekea8747: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hw true pls
tankwa: No oral interview. Next stage is cert. sighting and 3months training.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mantuks: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Na wa o,I've not gotton any mail frm NB o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by chidaddy1198(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
itiav: The waiting is over!
Just got a mail from recruitment.nbplc@heineken.com.thanking me for taking time in participating in the test.
Saying my scores did not enable me to be considered for the next stage due to large number of candidates thereby resulting to a high competition.
Fellow hopefuls,the worst is over,it can only get better!
Its well okay.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by patoparara: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
So no further calling for d awaiting? Well for those who made it success I wish u. When r u guys expecting d result of d driving test anyway?? When r u guys attending d Oral too? All da best people!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by stharry: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
When r we suppose to hear from NB plc as regards d driving test
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pekamartins(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
please oooo....are you serious with this info? i wrote the driving test, but no news yet....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by wlx09(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2013

I strongly disagree fam. Yes, they've tested ur driving skills and ur aptitude. Buh they need to check ur communication skills too; u gonna be a sales person.

I think the next stage will be group assessment or something similar before the final interview.

Best of luck
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by nlemipix: 3:32am On Dec 26, 2013

Hmmm! Are you sure of what you are saying? Me, I heard there's oral interview after the driving test o! Please where did you get your info from?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 6:41am On Dec 26, 2013
I still beliv that there is hope for those dat ve not be called for the driving test because those that were not sucessful have been sent text msgs.all hope is not lost o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2013
audiigee: I still beliv that there is hope for those dat ve not be called for the driving test because those that were not sucessful have been sent text msgs.all hope is not lost o
tru talk my broda
since dem dn send msg to ppl who didnt make it, de wil certainly call us for d driving test
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by patoparara: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2013
Let's c how it goes after d break. It sure will b messaging from NB! Some for good and some for bad. And mind u, NB couldn't have sent d messages to all in one day, so it's in batches anyhow.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2013
chidaddy1198:
Its well okay.

Sure Chidaddy1198,our best days are ahead.
Thanks and Best Regards!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Festorich(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2013
Still waiting for the mail.....Hope Alive.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by temmyneyo: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
smileyThe waıtıng aınt over for me man! I'll stıll be called!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Mcjonn(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
audiigee: I still beliv that there is hope for those dat ve not be called for the driving test because those that were not sucessful have been sent text msgs.all hope is not lost o

Those that weren't successful were sent mails. Check your email address. 1st check your inbox, if you didn't see anything there, then go ahead and check your spam inbox. Don't just keep hoping for nothing.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mantuks: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Some pple haven't got any message frm them,no text,no email be it inbox or spam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Mcjonn(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
mantuks: Some pple haven't got any message frm them,no text,no email be it inbox or spam

Okay! I wish them God's favour
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ndukasuarez: 12:11am On Dec 27, 2013
I am patiently waiting as well. I have not gotten any mail whether successful or not. May God help us and make us to obtain favor as we await to know our status.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2013
@mcjohn, it I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ possible to Send mails to the unsucessful ones @ once, so  beliv those that are yet to get any message still have a chance to be invited for the driving test as long as they score 50 percent and above. Let's kip the faith.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2013
@mcjohn, it I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ possible to Send mails to the unsucessful ones @ once, so  beliv those that are yet to get any message still have a chance to be invited for the driving test as long as they score 50 percent and above. Let's kip the faith. A friend of mine score 40 percent and was sent a txt that he was not sucessful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mkchims(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2013
How did ur friend know he scored 40%.....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by patoparara: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2013
@audi gee I don't trust your claim one bit. Considering d widely acclaimed competitive nature of this test; a score of 50% is simply average and should not see one through. 70% is more like it! The purpose of the test is to screen down d number and the sample here is large enough to accommodate 70%. Let's hope we made up to 70%, otherwise we bid goodbye to nb plc. Truth b told! Oghenen yo ma!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by jcomolade(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Pls if someone did well in manual and nt dat ok in auto shey hope dey for d person sha?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by audiigee(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2013
@pat some people have a way of getting info and u knw it. Before he got his txt, he already knew that he got 40 percent and culd not go futher and he was told if had got 50%, he would have been sucessful. But if Ɣoΰ think u̶̲̥̅̊я own supposed cut off I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ 70%, dats fyn but  A̶̲̥̅♏ very sure the driving test invite I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not over yet
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Monimatic(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2013
audiigee: @pat some people have a way of getting info and u knw it. Before he got his txt, he already knew that he got 40 percent and culd not go futher and he was told if had got 50%, he would have been sucessful. But if Ɣoΰ think u̶̲̥̅̊я own supposed cut off I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ 70%, dats fyn but  A̶̲̥̅♏ very sure the driving test invite I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ not over yet
U are liar, ur information are false, stop spreading false information and giving people false hope, pass mark for tests conducted by workforce for Nigerian Breweries n other organization is between 60-70%, I have a relative working with workforce, don't say what u don't know, last year Nigerian Breweries management trainee test pass mark was 70%, this year sales executive test pass mark was still put at 70%,there is however possibility of those who scored below 70% but not less than 60% will be called later, that is if and only the a large number of the 70% and above successful candidates have not been able to scale through either the driving stage,or interview stage or medical stage, a situation like this occurred in the Nigerian Breweries sales executive recruitment exercise In the year 2011.
if you read previous posts on the thread from page 1-19,you will understand what I am talking about.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by temmyneyo: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Worefa. I actually scored 66/120. So there ıs hope for me. Not even hope alone, ı've got a space ın d NB come what may. wink
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by mrstanley1: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
temmyneyo: Worefa. I actually scored 66/120. So there ıs hope for me. Not even hope alone, ı've got a space ın d NB come what may. wink
” Pls how did you get to know your score?"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by kayfam(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please guys, how do I check my score. Please some1 should please answer me. No message from them either pass or fail
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by kayfam(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Monimatic:
U are liar, ur information are false, stop spreading false information and giving people false hope, pass mark for tests conducted by workforce for Nigerian Breweries n other organization is between 60-70%, I have a relative working with workforce, don't say what u don't know, last year Nigerian Breweries management trainee test pass mark was 70%, this year sales executive test pass mark was still put at 70%,there is however possibility of those who scored below 70% but not less than 60% will be called later, that is if and only the a large number of the 70% and above successful candidates have not been able to scale through either the driving stage,or interview stage or medical stage, a situation like this occurred in the Nigerian Breweries sales executive recruitment exercise In the year 2011.
if you read previous posts on the thread from page 1-19,you will understand what I am talking about.
. Pls broo. How do I check my score. Thanks for your quick reply.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by patoparara: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
66/120 X 100 = 55%
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by midediabi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
How do one check your socer pleas cnt any one help us out...?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Monimatic(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Don't bother your self asking anybody here on this thread what your score in the workforce test is, cos this is not JAMB, or GCE where your score is announced, so try and ignore those coming up here to lie they saw their scores, No score results was released to any candidate either by Nigerian Breweries or Workforce, the scores of candidates is a confidential matter between Nigerian Breweries and Workforce and not with the candidates, if you were successful you would be invited for the driving test, if you weren't you will be sent a mail to notify you, for those who haven't been contacted, before the end of the first quarter of 2014, they will be notified whether they didn't pass or they will get invite for the driving test depending on whether Nigerian Breweries is satisfied with the progress rate of the several recruitment stages that those who have done the driving test would have undergone by early next year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.