Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160164 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2011
Abeg na only me and dunddy get mail ni? Make una come tell us say una don get mail too na. Abi
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2011
@dunddy, lol
Man must dey on the defensive na.
Hope its not more than as u said.
But no one still knows the dresscode for this, if its a suit or biz casual.
Congrats to all invited.
For those not, if u failed driving test, there is a possibility of being called in november.
My friend who did interview said he overheard a fone call where it was said.
Not 100% confirmed but Just so u know.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2011
wearing your suit won't do no harm.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bathrooms(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
congrats guys! i rejoice wiv u all, while we await God to see us thru to d nxt level and beyond.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
@dunddy
congrats to u & the other guys,i am sincerely happy for u guyz. i am yet to be called for an interview, not to talk of medicals. u know we had our driving test 3wks after yours. if nb keeps up with their pattern then i expect their mail tomorrow inviting me for interview on d 20th then medicals by 10th aug . i pray we all eventually get to share in your joy.till then keep celebrating guys. God don do am. thank God.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2011
@ bathrooms @smooooth. God will see you through. IJN
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by yemlevite: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
OK, Been an observer for too long.Got the invite too for medical and discussion. Congrat dunddy and epis. Recall us sitting on the same sit at the interview.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2011
@yemlevite- adrenaline don go down now, abi? grin let's just keep thanking God.

thank you all for the congratulatory messages.
for those thanking me, I have always known that it does not cost A LIT candle anything to KINDLE other candles.
I did what i felt i should for my fellows in the house. if i didn't, God will raise someone else to do it. Besides, our actions apart from having butterfly effects will alway come back to us.
i hope the info shared so far on the thread is sufficient. wont relent in helping in any way i can.
cheers y'all.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2011
@ yemlevite. Congrats. I remember uuuuuuu
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by skydon(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2011
Got the invite too.God is faithful
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Castano: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
omolasgidi:

Invites for discussion and medicals are out.
Which discussion again o?
Please check your box
@cassano, what would be the dresscode for this?
Congrats to those of you invited for medicals,you're all welcome to big boys club at NB.At this stage,no fear should be displayed at all as you can count yourself in. No mata the medical issue,as long as ure physically fit and not hadicapped,ure ok.
For the discussion,its nothing.They will likely show you a copy of the appoinment letter and let you know what the pay is and bonuses you will get.But if that doesnt happen,still dont fret.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pewekac: 1:23am On Jul 14, 2011
Dunddy I'm in the same category as smoooooth; we're awaiting our interviews. Congrats guys! "See you in house"!

Dunddy
apt test - 21st May
driving test - 6th June
interview - 27th June
discussions/medicals - 18th July

Pewekac

apt test - 21st May
driving test - 29th June
interview - 20th July (Amen !)
discussions/medicals - 10th August (Amen !)
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by golland: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ Castano, Thanks a lot for the advise and all you have given to us all. I want to use this opportunity to congratulate everybody that made it and to let the others know that something better is waiting for you out there, please never loose hope.

See y'all on Monday

Thank God for his mercies, its been a long time coming grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2011
i just called nb, and asked how far? they said they are still compiling the results that they will get back to us when they finish. ol'boy. well, no cause for alarm. i only pray they call soon.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bayleaf(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
Dunddy:

congrats epis. im happy for us. as u said, ''this jab na our jab''. lmao!
Broombroom, bathroom, bayleaf, sanyababa, smoooooth, pewekac and co. come on! tell me u guys are with us! give this thread a happy ending. wink grin
dont mind me. been quite busy with work. i did not apply for this post u guys are talking about in NB cos i never heard about it. anyway please do let me know whenever you hear of an vacancy cos i dont mind moving from where i am right now. congrats to you bro.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2011
@pewecak: guess someone understands the meaning of faith. smiley
@bayleaf: no qualms. all the best. where u dey work sef?
@ epis: what's up with ya? wink

the dress code could be formal or semi casual as i gathered. you will still have to take off ur clothes during xray. so, why d suit and tie wahala. (but keep ur ties in your pocket oooo. you might get to need it not to look the odd one out.
2 days to go. see u guys. grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by BOT4WHAT: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2011
Hey Guyz, i'm really happy 4 u and i pray that may God sustain u guyz as u start ur career with NBPLC. I also did the driving test but did not pass it cuz i'm a leaner, but do u think we could be invited again for the driving test in November as a guy mentioned. Pls let me know so as to be ready.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by femi4eva: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2011
pls my belove brothers kindlt send the website or email for applying
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2011
visit nbplc.com & click on careers. but the advert was posted in d dailies nd jobsites.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ewynilla: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2011
Hey congrats to all of you, i just want to ask , does anyone have any idea if they called those that wrote the aptitude test for trainee brewers some time in april, havent heard of any one that has been called
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by omolasgidi(m): 5:26am On Jul 19, 2011
Congrats to all those who did their medicals yesterday.
I wish u all the best of luck in your new place of employment.
No one should forget his girlfriend or her boyfriend because status has changed o(lol)
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2011
Any ideal on when they will call those of us that did our driving test on 29 june 4 d interview, congrats guyz on ur new appointment as sales men,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by broombroom: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2011
hey guys, I wasn't called ooo, guess i had the feeling sha cos my interview questions was basically centered on marriage, kids, husband and will husband allow u to be transferred to another state? i had a little hope considering that i was the only lady that day, and to get to that level should also count for something. it didn't happen. Dunddy and Episkopos and those still waiting CONGRATS.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by smooooooth: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
broombroom

sorry about that. its really painful to have dropped the last woman standing based on those issues. i hope they call you sometime and find a place in one of their lagos offices for you. i also hope they call the rest of us soon too.

hey dunddy, epis and co, how did the medicals go? you guy have been missing since yesterday, abi una don start sharp sharp. anyway if you guys do come around, fill us in on how it went and please dunddy abeg, send your number through my mail, we got some stuffs to talk. personal stuffs.

wish you all the best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by pewekac: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2011
Info from gravpe vine is that only 17 were taken yesterday and to start training August 1st. So we've gots to be sharp at the interviews. It is not yet Uhuru guys!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2011
Hello 17, has anybody heard from kemi? Abeg let's know if you called her.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2011
Dunddy and co, lets hear from u guyz, u that ve been saved u can work out for the salvation of others nah, lol,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by femiken: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2011
pewekac:

Info from gravpe vine is that only 17 were taken yesterday and to start training August 1st. So we've gots to be sharp at the interviews. It is not yet Uhuru guys!!!

haba! you mean 18 people were dropped. that one bad o! i pray u guys scale thru o!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by bodescous: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2011
House any info on the interview date for the 2nd batch?the house has been a lil bit quite, some1 with good newz to share?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ epis: was dere y'day to submit my med report. also called kemi to correct my name but got no further hint. relax nah!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by episkopos(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ dunndy. No lele. Omo go dey do shopping
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Dunddy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2011
smooooooth, i dont have your email and it's neither on your profile. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.