Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? (1037 Views)

Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by ICTWeb: 10:41am On May 29, 2021
I don't understand, 7kg gas only lasted for one month. When I was cooking untop the cylinder it use to carry me for 2 months. But since I bought gas cooker borner and long holes taking the cylinder outside it reduce to 1 month.
Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by SocialJustice: 10:44am On May 29, 2021
7kg for 2 months, omo dey cook make you dey chop o. My 12.5kg doesn't even do 2 months.
Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by BornToSucced(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2021
Whether 7kg or 12kg, it all depends on your usage and cooking pattern.

7kg can last for 3 months if you rarely cook as well as if all you cook is indomie and rice.

Same 7kg can finish within 2 weeks if you cook daily.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by marveangel(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2021
7k gas for just 30days you must really cook a lot.
Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by Foodqueen(f): 11:16am On May 29, 2021
Na soso beans u de cook

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by ICTWeb: 12:10pm On May 29, 2021
Foodqueen:
Na soso beans u de cook
no. What I cook majorly is soup and will be warming it and semo/whole wheat or garri.

Maybe I need to change the gas valve.
Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 29, 2021
Everything is now expensive and every trader and business man and woman is taking advantage of the inflation and doing their own wuru wuru. Are you sure they still fill it up like before?

I also noticed sane thing with airtime. The airtime I would normally use for days before now gets exausted within a few mins of recharge. So nothing is left out.

Again, its possible that the multiple burners are the cause since the gas is now flowing through many holes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by Saintmary(f): 1:31pm On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:
Everything is now expensive and every trader and business man and woman is taking advantage of the inflation and doing their own wuru wuru. Are you sure they still fill it up like before?

I also noticed sane thing with airtime. The airtime I would normally use for days before now gets exausted within a few mins of recharge. So nothing is left out.

Again, its possible that the multiple burners are the cause since the gas is now flowing through many holes.

Naira's value has reduced. So, your airtime won't last long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by RSVP: 5:06pm On May 29, 2021
Foodqueen:
Na soso beans u de cook

Guy man nah beans eater grin
All dis new beans can make one burn 7kg gas within 1 week.

The last beans I cooked took 2hrs and yet not properly soft!
I was shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by helinues: 6:57pm On May 29, 2021
What are you cooking? The gas might probably not up to 7kg.
Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by LadySarah: 8:09pm On May 29, 2021
RSVP:

Add onions to it only.It softens it very fast.once youve gotten the texture you need add the rest of the ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by wunmi590(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2021
It actually depend on your usage, the last time I filled my gas was this date...

My wife is still using it up till now...

Though I only visit home on weekends, because I work in Lagos....

So basically she and my 5month old daughter are the only one that uses it while I'm away...

Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by Jackyz: 11:14pm On May 29, 2021
we cooked two times daily but 3kg d do us 4weeks
Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by ICTWeb: 11:18pm On May 29, 2021
wunmi590:
It actually depend on your usage, the last time I filled my gas was this date...

My wife is still using it up till now...

Though I only visit home on weekends, because I work in Lagos....

So basically she and my 5month old daughter are the only one that uses it while I'm away...
wow that about 3 months. 14kg is want I burn in 2 months and it's just only me.

Is it that they cook on top the cylinder or using agss burner?
Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by Cokahot: 5:10am On May 30, 2021
My 3kg now is going 4months. Those gonsoon finish. I hardly cook
Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by Cokahot: 5:12am On May 30, 2021
Get a pressure cooker. Beans go cook under 20mins . Go konga order am.
RSVP:

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by ICTWeb: 6:08am On May 30, 2021
Cokahot:
but too expensive now
Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by wunmi590(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2021
ICTWeb:
wow that about 3 months. 14kg is want I burn in 2 months and it's just only me.

Is it that they cook on top the cylinder or using agss burner?

I'm not sure my wife cook heavy when I'm not around...

She always complain she doesn't know how to cook and eat alone, hence why the gas last longer...

Yes she uses burner, the standing burner is what we use (3 gas phase and 1 electric)
Re: Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? by wunmi590(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2021
Cokahot:

Even without buying pressure pot, he should start eating oloyin beans...

That beans get done under 1hour.

I have pressure pot, but my wife doesn't use it, she prefer buying oloyin beans at a very height cost that would be done in no time than getting cheap beans that would be cheap and stay long on fire before it get done

(1) (Reply)

Is this proper In the Freezer? / My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred / Giveaway For Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.