Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK (85093 Views)

Herder Who Killed His Fellow Herdsman In Enugu Caught (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Kuginzi: 4:31pm On May 29, 2021
Believe FFK at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by nauto: 4:32pm On May 29, 2021
ok
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by OneNigeria1: 4:36pm On May 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I like the bride in green.
With the way she's clutching that gun, I can tell she can do a thing or two with a preek.

I can only hope that one day the Nigerian Army will kill her husband and she'd move down South as a refugee and I will be around and encounter her selling Fura Dununu or begging for alms on my way home from church.

I'd woo her with everything in me and God knows that when I get her, I will revenge the death of every innocent person Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen have killed in Nigeria by ejaculating their replacements into her.

maaaaa guyyyyyy grin
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Kokaine(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2021
In a civilized country, this pictures alone is enough to round them up
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Jostoman: 4:38pm On May 29, 2021
temitope27:
guy easy now, no come give ur sef hypertension, thou I so much hate this Fulani people
is the killing of innocent people In Nigeria not tire you?
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Minjim: 4:40pm On May 29, 2021
This caption is FFK's idea.
By is bandit.
So it's BH marries Bh
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by JaceBlaze: 4:42pm On May 29, 2021
Mordor and Isengard coming together to rule Middle Earth shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Omogelle(f): 4:43pm On May 29, 2021
Miserable idiots
So na this micrants they waste better people life tuaaa
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With the way she's clutching that gun, I can tell she can do a thing or two with a preek.

I can only hope that one day the Nigerian Army will kill her husband and she'd move down South as a refugee and I will be around and encounter her selling Fura Dununu or begging for alms on my way home from church.

I'd woo her with everything in me and God knows that when I get her, I will revenge the death of every innocent person Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen have killed in Nigeria by ejaculating their replacements into her.
wild thoughts grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Geeman2006: 4:46pm On May 29, 2021
People still pay attention to FFK undecided
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by gbolswag(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2021
Foolish people.....boring life they are living....Forest people.....everything about them is boring
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by onomeabuja: 4:48pm On May 29, 2021
benjackugo:
Boko Haram commander gets married to the daughter of a Fulani herdsman in Sambisa forest, and the video was shared by Femi Fani Kayode via Twitter, IgbereTV reports.

The video was captioned;

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1398593666386731010?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowqBmZXedM
:odem don de use ransom money do wedding & see d way dem de spray ransom money for bush na wa na wa kia! Northern Nigeria is finished embarassed

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Akhee: 4:49pm On May 29, 2021
Kings999:
The way fulanis comes on nairaland to tackle the Igbos as if Nigeria is there country, one useless fulanis guy was saying on a thread the army should kill all the igbos, I don't understand...
How stupid the Nigerians can be,
A fulani from Niger Republic is our president, we have fulanis in our government, we have fulanis in our military, fulanis are the one deciding for us how to rule our government, the money we get from oil from Southern Nigeria is sent to the fulanis and Niger Republic.. even if igbos didn't cause trouble in there land the fulanis will do so.. fulanis are the one to decide for Nigerians what will happen, I'm ashamed of this country..

THUNDER FIIIIIRRRRREEEE ALL THE BUHARI SUPPORTERS....
Thunder Fire you too since Fulani get money from una come give Rotimi Amaechi make him build Railway go Niger Republic. Thunder fire your left Nyaash.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by JaneYave(f): 4:49pm On May 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There are some kind of wells your rod should not stand for. Whatever revenge plan you have.Guy, When you conjugate, two souls meet.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by IBILEmayweather(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2021
Hope da stupid vulture griller named and Da foolish zombie called Hercules were invited to the wedding?
Nonsense and Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Akhee: 4:51pm On May 29, 2021
gbolswag:
Foolish people.....boring life they are living....Forest people.....everything about them is boring
And Dem dey give you better better Headline everyday to dey comment rubbish about ko. Na You boring pass because you no get sense to talk better things na only to insult your papa mate you sbi
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by FBIBOT(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I like the bride in green...... .

Chai grin
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by humilitypays(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2021
Just take a look at the people I am sharing country with, and Yorubas are happy to be their political ally, supporting and swallowing all their Shiites just to lay hand on presidency of a completely failed nation, it's a shame, God have mercy cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Akhee: 4:55pm On May 29, 2021
CodeTemplar:
They want to birth a son named jihad.
Fool you ask yourself how FFK get this picture from. Idiotic Impecile
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Moneyboyz: 4:55pm On May 29, 2021
So it's not clear herdsmen and bokoharam are the same.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Moneyboyz: 4:56pm On May 29, 2021
Akhee:
Fool you ask yourself how FFK get this picture from. Idiotic Impecile

Why are you so pained?
Aboki terrorist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by LoudLord(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2021
I don talk am before ND I go still repeat am

Naija don spoil pata pata try get money so you go fit japa

Japaing is a must

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by IGBOSON1: 4:57pm On May 29, 2021
Kings999:
The way fulanis comes on nairaland to tackle the Igbos as if Nigeria is there country, one useless fulanis guy was saying on a thread the army should kill all the igbos, I don't understand...
How stupid the Nigerians can be,
A fulani from Niger Republic is our president, we have fulanis in our government, we have fulanis in our military, fulanis are the one deciding for us how to rule our government, the money we get from oil from Southern Nigeria is sent to the fulanis and Niger Republic.. even if igbos didn't cause trouble in there land the fulanis will do so.. fulanis are the one to decide for Nigerians what will happen, I'm ashamed of this country..

THUNDER FIIIIIRRRRREEEE ALL THE BUHARI SUPPORTERS....

True!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by BOSSFX: 4:57pm On May 29, 2021
Ahhh!
Nigeria ti k'eran m'ero.
May God help us!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2021
And AK47 and other ammunition are their souvenir grin
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by don89(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2021
This is an old video, very old during GEJ regime.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2021
Do we even suppose to share same country with this kind of people... afonjas are the most filthiest creature God created... how do they feel comfortable with this kind people
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Gireiboy(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
temitope27:
guy easy now, no come give ur sef hypertension, thou I so much hate this Fulani people
The feeling is mutual, dumbo!
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by veeceesynergy: 5:02pm On May 29, 2021
Fake News, seen this video years back
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Gireiboy(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2021
parkervero:
women are seen as sex object in islam
Funny! especially coming from you, a southerner.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by ofuonyebi: 5:04pm On May 29, 2021
THE QUESTION IS, SO THIS WOMAN MONGER FFK KNOWS THE CROWS HID-OUT..
WHY NOT HIM HELP THE NIGERIAN ARMY OR SECURITY AGENTS?
ONLY LOVING TO TRENDS WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN..

AND THE BINGOS ALWAYS HELPING HIM TO GET CHEAP DIRTY ADVERTS....TUFIAKWA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians / Pic: Beautiful Handwriting Of Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.