Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK (84890 Views)

Herder Who Killed His Fellow Herdsman In Enugu Caught (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ibrahim, Fulani Herdsman In Kwara / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by limeta(f): 6:03pm On May 29, 2021
smallsmall:

This marriage should tell you that Buhari has a hand in all these killings, Kidnappings and Arson going on in other parts of Nigeria.
The Nigerian Security is infiltrated an compromised, infact, they are no long "Nigerian" Security, they are Fulani Security, from Police, to Army, Navy, Airforce, NIA, SSS, etc.

Within a few days, the Fulani Army was able to locate the so-called Ipob Camp in Agbochia Forest, killing Seven and arresting five but for Six years running, it cannot locate the Camp of Fulani Herdsmen Kidnappers and Killers. Even ordinary Sheil Gumi was able to locate the Camp and have a Sallah celebration with the Terrorists.

Who is fooling who?
We are not One Nigeria, all these Southern Politicians still benefiting from the Corruption, abuse and killing of their people, are the ones still interested in One Nigeria

correct but why call boko terrorist herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by saxby(f): 6:05pm On May 29, 2021
CodeTemplar:
They want to birth a son named jihad.
actually grin
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Leo588(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2021
The commanders that was reported to be killed by the ISWAP now married!!!!? No wonder the Fulani Herdsmen Killers are affiliated to the BHT on Jihad
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Vulcanheph(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I like the bride in green.
With the way she's clutching that gun, I can tell she can do a thing or two with a preek.

I can only hope that one day the Nigerian Army will kill her husband and she'd move down South as a refugee and I will be around and encounter her selling Fura Dununu or begging for alms on my way home from church.

I'd woo her with everything in me and God knows that when I get her, I will revenge the death of every innocent person Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen have killed in Nigeria by ejaculating their replacements into her.
Guy you harsh oh.... gringringrin
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With the way she's clutching that gun, I can tell she can do a thing or two with a preek.

I can only hope that one day the Nigerian Army will kill her husband and she'd move down South as a refugee and I will be around and encounter her selling Fura Dununu or begging for alms on my way home from church.

I'd woo her with everything in me and God knows that when I get her, I will revenge the death of every innocent person Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen have killed in Nigeria by ejaculating their replacements into her.

disgusting
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Ilekokonit: 6:36pm On May 29, 2021
Baba werey lawon people yi sha. These Boko Haram people are not normal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by harmony75: 6:50pm On May 29, 2021
Why should we be in the same country with these killers?!
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Godwin25king: 6:51pm On May 29, 2021
Ok.. a terrorist hybrid loading shocked
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by kechywillz(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2021
Looks like the other girls in the background are not happy with their celebration
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by mrwonlasewonie: 7:07pm On May 29, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Nice combination

They will have shekua, Osama, akintola of the muric and buhari as children

God bless their union
devil will be the head of their home and bring misery, suffering and untimely death to them.rederede lomajetiwon.aseeee!

Anybody that is deriving abnormal pleasure and profit from the death of innocent people and Christians,as goat never changes its clothes they will die in rags in Jesus name
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by johndavid1(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2021
Terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Joromi1: 7:36pm On May 29, 2021
One thing unites them.

Islam!
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by masterP042(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can you as a nwa afor, even consider chooking your circumcised prick into those dirty things angry you suppose give her to your dogs
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by mukthar2000(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
Awon waree in the bush
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by dragunov: 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
benjackugo:
Boko Haram commander gets married to the daughter of a Fulani herdsman in Sambisa forest, and the video was shared by Femi Fani Kayode via Twitter, IgbereTV reports.

The video was captioned;

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1398593666386731010?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowqBmZXedM

Can you now all see that these terrorists are on the same page? The great merging has began. The last group to merge is the Fulani elements in the Nigerian army.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by bizhop01: 7:51pm On May 29, 2021
Bird of the same feather
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Agbeniyitolu: 7:59pm On May 29, 2021
Very sorry for this country
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 29, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
devil will be the head of their home and bring misery, suffering and untimely death to them.rederede lomajetiwon.aseeee!

Anybody that is deriving abnormal pleasure and profit from the death of innocent people and Christians,as goat never changes its clothes they will die in rags in Jesus name

Amina

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Gfskw: 9:21pm On May 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by bizzibodi(m): 9:26pm On May 29, 2021
When U think U hav heard it all
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Lordwaz(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2021
grin are you normal? grin grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Marpol2021(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Dangerous Combo!
A Deadlier person than Shekau and bin laden combined could be produced from this.
Righteouness2 is that really u or some1 else. what happem u commented without lnvolving OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. pls dnt deviate from the thing of CHRIST.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by UnabashedIPOB: 11:18pm On May 29, 2021
Now for all the FULANI apologists, you see that BOKOHARAM and FULANI HERDERS are one and the same...TERRORISTS! Do you need any other evidence?
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by akigbemaru: 12:29am On May 30, 2021
benjackugo:
Boko Haram commander gets married to the daughter of a Fulani herdsman in Sambisa forest, and the video was shared by Femi Fani Kayode via Twitter, IgbereTV reports.

The video was captioned;

See video below.

Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by akigbemaru: 12:29am On May 30, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by EMMY76: 12:58am On May 30, 2021
They look like man eating zombies.
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by generalwo(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2021
benjackugo:

The video was captioned;

See video below.

.... How I wish na better country this nonsense dey happen, as at the time of uploading this video, an MQ reaper would have released like 4 stinger or hell fire missiles and tuned the terrorist wedding combo into a funeral..... But as na 9ja....what can we do but watch with disgust
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Nobody: 1:03am On May 30, 2021
CodeTemplar:

01000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} Royal Marines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by ddeola: 6:30am On May 30, 2021
Demons continua... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Nobody: 6:38am On May 30, 2021
I'm not surprised my question is how did they get these photos
Re: Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK by Ishilove: 7:14am On May 30, 2021
What a combination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / DSS Arrests A Coordinator Of Peter Obi's Rally From France In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.