Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly (1094 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2021
Bode George, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says excessive leakages of revenues and monumental corruption are responsible for slow growth in Lagos state.

Speaking in an interview with Yoruba Tooto TV, George accused Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) of taking N9 billion monthly from the Lagos state internally generated revenue account.

“Do you know how much is Lagos state internally generated revenue monthly? N60 billion minimum, and someone (Tinubu) is sitting somewhere, taking 15 percent of it, that’s N9 billion every month,” he said.

The former deputy national chairman of the PDP said the country’s electoral system is fraudulent.

He said, “The way we vote in this country is a scam. That’s why I do say we need to be more prayerful and do good. It’s not who people voted for that are declared as winner.

“How won’t issue of bullion van won’t be related to election? We are just deceiving ourselves. There is problem in this country, how can we move forward with this?

“You can’t even force people now, they are angry, if you meet people now, they will tell you politicians are bad people, they should get away. Things are hard in this country.”

George added that the late Funsho Williams should have become the Lagos state governor.

“He is a good man, a very responsible one. He is like a brother to me, my junior then in school. He would have been a better governor of Lagos state,” he said.

Williams, who was a governorship aspirant in the state, was murdered in July 2006.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/28/tinubu-takes-n9billion-lagos-internally-generated-revenue-account-monthly-says-bode
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by geonell(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2021
this one is a seriously allegationment
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by AmbaliJ: 4:51pm On May 29, 2021
Na Tinubu matter go kill both this Op and Bode George at this rate. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 29, 2021
geonell:
this one is a seriously allegationment
That is why Dapo Apara also took him to court. He collect 10% commission of IGR through Alpha Beta Consulting.

The annual amount Lagos pays to Tinubu Alpha Beta is $233 million dollars annually,

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by ramdris(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2021
When will this man take a chill pill over Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 29, 2021
ramdris:
When will this man take a chill pill over Tinubu
He has been begging EFCC to probe Alpha Beta. Only when EFCC answers his call, that is when he will take a chill pill.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by deji17: 4:57pm On May 29, 2021
I wonder who is collecting the billions allocation and IGR of backward PDP states like Abia, Benue etc? Any idea?

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by adekolaelect(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

That is why Dapo Apara also took him to court. He collect 10% commission of IGR through Alpha Beta Consulting.

The annual amount Lagos pays to Tinubu Alpha Beta is $233 million dollars annually,
Tell us something else

6 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
adekolaelect:
Tell us something else
He will chop $2 billion dollars from Lagos in ten years.

Money that could transform Makoko,Mushin and Ajegunle to Dubai in that same time period.

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by InaNla(f): 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
Is ok. We love our looter.

When the north start probing their own we will release Tinubu. But now, we want asiwaju awon gbewiri to continue.

God bless Odua nation.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 29, 2021
deji17:
I wonder who is collecting the billions allocation and IGR of backward PDP states like Abia, Benue etc? Any idea?
Don't derail the thread. You can create your own separate one and ask the same question.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by deji17: 5:06pm On May 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Don't derail the thread. You can create your own separate one and ask the same question.

Someone has to be collecting the billions from Benue, Oyo, Abia etc. Don't you think?

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by IamFINESSE: 5:08pm On May 29, 2021
Tinubu the drug sniffing frog eye rotten teeth bullion van thief

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 29, 2021
deji17:

Someone has to be collecting the billions from Benue, Oyo, Abia etc. Don't you think?
Create your own thread and ask the same question. Rule number one:Don't derail threads by posting off topic.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 29, 2021
InaNla:

When the north start probing their own we will release Tinubu. But now, we want asiwaju awon gbewiri to continue.

God bless Odua nation.
Shame on you for supporting fantastically corrupt leaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Deborah98(f): 5:16pm On May 29, 2021
InaNla:

God bless Odua nation.
I get your point but openly supporting corruption, looting and embezzlement is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by kachuk(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2021
If this is truth, then the Lagos people need to put eye into this

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 29, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Tinubu the drug sniffing frog eye rotten teeth bullion van thief

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by deji17: 5:18pm On May 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Create your own thread and ask the same question. Rule number one:Don't derail threads by posting off topic.
You may not like the question, but its a valid question.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by TotoGame(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2021
This obession will tinubu is going out of hand

Bode George don't hide his hatred for The brown decayed teeth of burdilion
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 29, 2021
deji17:

You may not like the question, but its a valid question.
I like the question and that is why I recommended you open your own thread and not derail mine.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 29, 2021
kachuk:
If this is truth, then the Lagos people need to put eye into this
It is better Lagos share the money to the Lagos nairalanders or the massive number of agberos harrasing motorists and transporters daily. It will make a big difference in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by deji17: 5:30pm On May 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I like the question and that is why I recommended you open your own thread and not derail mine.

Asking a question does not translate to derailing your thread. Nigerians are in Abia, Benue, Oyo and Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2021
deji17:

Asking a question does not translate to derailing your thread. Nigerians are in Abia, Benue, Oyo and Lagos state.
The thread is about Lagos IGR and the 10%-15% commission collected by Alpha Beta.

Eko O Ni Baje.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by deji17: 5:38pm On May 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

The thread is about Lagos IGR and the 10%-15% commission collected by Alpha Beta.

Eko O Ni Baje.

Eko baje ti. He who alleges must provide proof. Moreover, we cant keep talking about Lagos while other states are rotting away. By the way, can you point to the thread you opened about backward PDP states like Delta, Benue, Rivers etc? Just one.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 29, 2021
deji17:

Eko baje ti. He who alleges must provide proof. Moreover, we cant keep talking about Lagos while other states are rotting away. By the way, can you point to the thread you opened about backward PDP states like Delta, Benue, Rivers etc? Just one.
I have numerous thread about the corrupt Niger Delta states,Anambra and Imo state.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by deji17: 5:45pm On May 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I have numerous thread about the corrupt Niger Delta states,Anambra and Imo state.

Good. What of Abia and Benue?
In that case, the ex convict Mr Bode George that alleges must provide proof because talk is really cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Gbagura: 5:46pm On May 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

provide just 1 you made on any igbo states.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 29, 2021
deji17:

Good.
In that case, the ex convict Mr Bode George that alleges must provide proof because talk is really cheap.
Former Managing Director of Alpha Dapo Apara has provided all the proof in a sworn affidavit before Lagos State High Court.

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Takes N9billion From Lagos IGR Account Monthly by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 29, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-at-home: Free Movement In South East Cities / FG Makes U-turn, Told Court Nigerians Were Not Stopped From Using Twitter / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Seeking To Disqualify Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.