Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet (3021 Views)

Governor Makinde Commissions 100 Security Vehicles To Improve Security In Oyo / Cross Rivers State Commissions Traffic Light / Cross River State Deputy Governor Commissions Traffic Light And Borehole (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2021
TotoGame:

Third most richest state for where?

Alaye wake up from dream

I have never seen a backward town like ibadan for my entire life before...... dilapidated brown roof buildings everywhere, dirty streets ....low human capital development etc

Don't even provoke me o...cus I have lived in ibadan when I was a teenager

Look at u....listen to urself..."when u were teenager" what year?
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Osebanjo(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2021
SportsHD:

Don't even go there. I flew my drone over adamasingba last month for Tecno's road show and the stadium looks like a waste land.

And liberty stadium is at the back of my house, which remodelling are you talking about that I don't know?

Don't even try to defend him. I know my city is a shit show.
Did you see his interview with b.c.o.s tv this morning?

He's just another failed project.

Now I can say that ajimobi is better than him. Even though the latter is a big time Jonzing man.
Liberty stadium is federal. And haba, adamasingba from the outside is going well, just the inside, turf and sits. The stadium is hosting a major competition soon.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Osebanjo(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2021
adekolaelect:
you sound sentiment and emotional in your comments as if you are his family ,as if he was doing magic which poeple had never done in oyo. Seyi always commission petty project which ordinary comisioner will send his P A to do .
Ok.
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by samwash(m): 7:45pm On May 29, 2021
SportsHD:

The traffic light doesn't even work. When last did you pass by the area and seen the light working?
Places like that don't need traffic light; what happened to the traffic cops?

Haha!! You wait na, they just newly installed the lights, & the roads are just been tarred.
They are traffic policeman still controlling the traffic. One thing at a time

2 Likes

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Osebanjo(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2021
Sammy07:

Yes, same Aketi.
Amotekun or which projects? Few km roads here and there? Lin yin park, Ore? Or more?
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by omonnakoda: 7:55pm On May 29, 2021
samwash:
If you live in Ibadan, you will kwn it's not just the traffic lights he commissioned. Why did this useless blogger notp show us the full veiw of the project.
That is a total transformation of the challenge roundabout axis to easy the heavy traffic on a daily basis.
Say the NEWS as it is haters.
do not need to live in Ibadan. There is no need for red carpets
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Sammy07: 7:55pm On May 29, 2021
Osebanjo:
Amotekun or which projects? Few km roads here and there? Lin yin park, Ore? Or more?
No time for Ejo...
https://www.nairaland.com/6149807/governor-akeredolus-projects-achievements-ondo

He's the best after Mimiko and Ajasin

His only sin is increasing Tuition fees and canceling of some Mimiko initiatives
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by omonnakoda: 7:56pm On May 29, 2021
Osebanjo:
Liberty stadium is federal. And haba, adamasingba from the outside is going well, just the inside, turf and sits. The stadium is hosting a major competition soon.
Liberty stadium is federal? Since when?
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Osebanjo(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2021
omonnakoda:
Liberty stadium is federal? Since when?
lol. Who doesn't know liberty stadium now Obafemi Awolowo stadium is FG property. It's one of the stadium marked by Minister of sport for renovation.

1 Like

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by omonnakoda: 8:01pm On May 29, 2021
Osebanjo:
lol. Who doesn't know liberty stadium now Obafemi Awolowo stadium is FG property. It's one of the stadium marked by Minister of sport for renovation.
I don't
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by TotoGame(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:

Look at u....listen to urself..."when u were teenager" what year?

6 or 7 years ago ......and belive me ... nothing has changed since then
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by TotoGame(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2021
Sammy07:

I'm sure you've never been to Ibadan!
There are old and new Ibadan.

There are some places in Ibadan from ur 1st gene to current and future gener..., they won't be able to afford a plot.

Cry me a River!!!!!! Your tears gives me joy!

Look....i know every nook and cranny of Ibadan ok!!!! So stop hyping the shithole
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Osebanjo(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2021
omonnakoda:
I don't
Well maybe now you know.
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Obamaofusa: 8:11pm On May 29, 2021
TotoGame:

Third most richest state for where?

Alaye wake up from dream

I have never seen a backward town like ibadan for my entire life before...... dilapidated brown roof buildings everywhere, dirty streets ....low human capital development etc

Don't even provoke me o...cus I have lived in ibadan when I was a teenager

I am sure you are an Osu.Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.

Yes,it has brown roofs just like your tiny undeveloped Igboland has brown roofs.

Ibadan has always been more developed than Igboland as a whole.Ask Zik.

1 Like

Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by TotoGame(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2021
Obamaofusa:

I am sure you are an Osu.Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.

Yes,it has brown roofs just like your tiny undeveloped Igboland has brown roofs.

Ibadan has always been more developed than Igboland as a whole.Ask Zik.

To be honest ....some villages in Anambra are more developed than Ibadan

Yes we have brown roofs in our rural areas but not as much as the ones in Ibadan.....the brown roof dilapidated buildings is just everywhere.

You sure say oduduwa didn't swear for Ibadan people before dieing?
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Sammy07: 8:58pm On May 29, 2021
TotoGame:

Cry me a River!!!!!! Your tears gives me joy!

Look....i know every nook and cranny of Ibadan ok!!!! So stop hyping the shithole

Tell where you know in Ibadan.

Mr nook and cranny grin
Where is Olodo located grin
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Guynexttdoor: 9:23pm On May 29, 2021
Later you will see some of them in nairaland claming academia... I wonder what the god oduduwa will say about this. undecided
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Ajilete028(m): 9:42pm On May 29, 2021
What is ur problem wit DAT?Keep it up seyi makinde.omituntun.
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 29, 2021
Something that is not even systematically programmed...

Won't even last up to 3 days it will start malfunctioning
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by temitope27(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2021
Sammy07:

You saying seyi is the best governor in SW is nothing but a baseless rumors.

Seyi.
Oyetola
Dapo
Are all clowns.

Fayemi dey even try even tho I don't like him undecided
ur opinion thou
Re: Shameful : Makinde Commissions Traffic Light In Ibadan With Red Carpet by Fourteen90: 10:40pm On May 29, 2021
OP stop the misinformation, Makinde didn't commission street light, he commission the Expansion of Challenge road as well as the Newly constructed Bus park at challenge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou / Live Update IPOB Sit At Home Onitsha And Its Envarons / The Difference Between PGDE And PDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.