Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative (71631 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Ebubeagu Security Operative In Ebonyi / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Chelcee: 10:09am On May 30, 2021
You will apply for visa and get Yoruba tribal marks on your cheeks before you are allowed to ride okada or sell suya in the SW. [/quote]
grin grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Kaduna1stson: 10:16am On May 30, 2021
Chelcee:
You will apply for visa and get Yoruba tribal marks on your cheeks before you are allowed to ride okada or sell suya in the SW.
grin grin grin angry
We the north will never allow yoruba to have their own country. We need access to the sea in Lagos and Ogun
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by JavaScript9091: 10:24am On May 30, 2021
shegun4sur:

Site

Check the link on my profile. You will see the link to the website. You can register on the website and check out things for yourself
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by 9jaRealist: 10:25am On May 30, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Feministolash(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
heartbraker:
Match don set 4 every corner in dis country, I just dey pity soldiers/police wey go waste there life on top monthly salary wey no reache boys drink beer for club in a night
Oodua is for sure

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by betwo: 12:50pm On May 30, 2021
Stupid leader that open border for terrorist in north
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by tammie24: 2:07pm On May 30, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Why did your northern customs officers run away from the borders during the Endsars riots? Them for wait na.
The SW is not the Middle Belt. The SW is the only ally the North currently has. Piss off the SW and I guarantee you the North will lose everything it enjoys.

You will apply for visa and get Yoruba tribal marks on your cheeks before you are allowed to ride okada or sell suya in the SW.
cheesy mad o!
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:34pm On May 30, 2021
Okoyeebo:

By the time you require a visa to come shine my shoes in the SW, you will realise your generational stupidity.
Go and ask Dan Fodio why he ran off from the Oyo Empire like a dog.

Omo igbo ni didinrin yen... no mind am. No be Hausa.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Prophet777: 3:19pm On May 30, 2021
Nah them, Fulani slave... shame on you. Northern borders are operating in full capacity while southerners are made to bear the brunt. Two innocent people were killed in Oyo-State by custom officers last week. Nothing happened. What they dare not try in the north!
Customs would invade people's shop here in the south and loot every goods found in the shop yet they dare not try that in the north.
SangoOlukosoOba:
Dunce agitators championed by an exceptionally foolish leader.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Omoodua007: 5:04pm On May 30, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

We the north will never allow yoruba to have their own country. We need access to the sea in Lagos and Ogun

Get ready to pay tax like you did to Alaafin of oyo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by RIDORSHE(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2021
oladeebo:
FG either ignorant or hidden something for Nigerian on the issue of borders closure.
Reason, the most friendship nation of all the countries surrounding Nigeria is Benin Republic, but why open the border of those countries exported terrorist to us and closed those that never attack us.
You're ignorant of what you claimed to know, All our neighboring countries in the northern axis are landlocked and doesn't receive any shipment of goods considered not too good for Nigerian economy.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by MrMaestro: 7:02pm On May 30, 2021
Wow this is a very vital step to the disintegration of Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by tandy2013: 8:53pm On May 30, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Another infiltrated agitation? Or since when did the agitators started going to borders or border towns?

Are u daft ? We need borders open for food and arms supply .
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by tandy2013: 8:58pm On May 30, 2021
Loving the sudden rise of Oduduwa.
Oduduwa ll be a great country. They ve every thing.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by tandy2013: 9:00pm On May 30, 2021
Chelcee:
grin grin grin angry

Not true. I am igbo . Yorubas are accommodating though they love their culture
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Jesmion(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2021
tandy2013:

Not true. I am igbo . Yorubas are accommodating though they love their culture
in this debate the igbo has said the truth that Yoruba accommodate eventhough that they love themselves and their culture, that mean Yoruba love themselves and others apart from culture because this time not every Yoruba get mark as before.
The conclusion is that Yoruba loves others, yes,Yoruba loves, Yoruba is the only one that knows my bank account: firstbank 3035765634 and put money for me as alms giving, i know she is a Yoruba and her name is (Madam Rich) so, make una no talk evil say Yoruba na only themselves they like because Yoruba like i priest Jesmion a son of the living God; that make Yoruba first put armsgiving in my account: firstbank 3035765634, others know my bank account even my tribe but they have not giving me anything Yoruba is generous and they sympathise with i Jesmion and put money in my account as help, and i thank God for Yoruba for remembering me!
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Cyberwhiz12(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Dunce agitators championed by an exceptionally foolish leader.
You are not wise. Do underage the strength of those fighting for freedom.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by BigCowH0rn: 6:06pm On May 31, 2021
Sisterhot:
Good for them

Who?

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by oladeebo: 8:32pm On May 31, 2021
RIDORSHE:
You're ignorant of what you claimed to know, All our neighboring countries in the northern axis are landlocked and doesn't receive any shipment of goods considered not too good for Nigerian economy.
...but too good for the destruction of Nigerian
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by oladeebo: 8:33pm On May 31, 2021
Cherez:

My guy honestly i seem not to understand these things
Never ever heard of any hostility from Benin & let's be factual
With opened border the poor will have food to eat but with a closed border we'll have low import, good economy which will eventually put money in the pockets of our useless politicians
But they'll rather build railway to Niger than Benin
But I blame some of you SW here for things like this
People like , the mods & owners of this nairaland don't wanna see the truth
...well
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by oladeebo: 8:34pm On May 31, 2021
nedekid:

Oga, 1 crate of big Stout for you.
...a big coke is enough.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by oladeebo: 8:35pm On May 31, 2021
[quote author=moneyissweet post=102174676][/quote]...hahahahahaha!
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by oladeebo: 8:40pm On May 31, 2021
Cnach:

I no just understand my brother man
...yah, this government actions were always contradictory, look at the NIN/SIM Phone issue, many foreigners were given automatic Naturalisation, by issue them Nigeria ID card.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by cardoctor(m): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Wahala everywhere
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by BSsniffer: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2021
Feministolash:
[color=#990000][/color]
Oodua is for sure

Please and please, anything after ore isn't part of Yorubaland....this map is false.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by LebenNG: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin Yet they'll call IPOB TERRORIST , una see una lives

One LIEGERA
its a yoruba/arewa affair... stop drooling

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.