Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative (71013 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Ebubeagu Security Operative In Ebonyi / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2021
Coldsperm:

You have said it all. Why open the Northern borders knowing fully well that terrorists enters from there but close the one bothering a peaceful country because it is in the South. I am not Yoruba but I support them wholeheartedly on this one.

When you have known and renowned terrorists in govt that question has answered itself.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2021
[s]
WorldRichest:

This is giw chronic madness starts. Your head no correct.
[/s]
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by WorldRichest: 7:34pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
How did they open the border?

Do these people think border belongs to yoruba people.

The border is a federal government property not yoruba AGITATORS properties.

The federal government needs to arrest these insane people for economic sabotage and make them a scape goat,

We are lawless in this country because people don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Let me add that these AGITATORS are mumu, if you open border, the other country bordering you cant still enter the country with goods, these yoruba agitators just open the borders for smugglers, car snatchers and gun runners

If you are the true son if your father, go and meet those that opened the border and challenge them. You will become history just like other compound fools before you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by dragunov: 7:35pm On May 29, 2021
Lazynigerian1:
That's how it starts

Looks like Southerners have not learned from the mistakes that brought about Boko HARAM.

Yeah. You're even tio lazy to think and post sensibly.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by ejimatic: 7:37pm On May 29, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Good one. Anything to end the zoo is welcome.

The northern borders won't be open and you close the southern borders. That's bad and wicked leadership
. They closed our bleeder and opened theirs in the north .This is Act 1 scene 1 More to come . The South is not ready again to be at atalong of the north .We are not slaves again.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by dragunov: 7:38pm On May 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which stupid ally are you talking about .

The south west needs the north the north don't need the south west , go dig up your history book and read.

Awolowo, Mko abiola to Tinubu are slaves to the north.

Atiku arrived Nigeria last night and who went to greet him, Tinubu.

Awolowo was slave to thr North? Now I know you are deranged.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Ugonna62: 7:42pm On May 29, 2021
oladeebo:
FG either ignorant or hidden something for Nigerian on the issue of borders closure.
Reason, the most friendship nation of all the countries surrounding Nigeria is Benin Republic, but why open the border of those countries exported terrorist to us and closed those that never attack us.
And a new brand railway linkin Nig. with one of those terrorist sahel Nations is actively under construction,infact that railway is most important to Buhari than any other project in Nig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Litmus: 7:46pm On May 29, 2021
Stupid people with blockhead conspiracy notions, why don’t you numbskulls just rush to airports and push immigration officials aside and let Covid Indians, the Chinese, and everyone in freely since these people are restricted not by immigration requirements but by the Fulani government trying to deprive Lagosians of potential job creators and trying to stop railways being built down south?

Dear god free Nigeria from the tyrannies of internet empowered mass stupid!!
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by MummyD2020(f): 7:47pm On May 29, 2021
Its good that everyone is fed up. I hope they maintain the madness. Enough of the supremacy and suppression from those illiterates
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by josilcool(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which stupid ally are you talking about .

The south west needs the north the north don't need the south west , go dig up your history book and read.

Awolowo, Mko abiola to Tinubu are slaves to the north.

Atiku arrived Nigeria last night and who went to greet him, Tinubu.

How many times did Buhari contest before he run to tinubu
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by jesmond3945: 7:50pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Where is that one located?
this man what do you know is a border?
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by KoshCAD: 7:51pm On May 29, 2021
Splitmind:
That border must be sealed up at once! angry
Tell your father to go and seal it.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 29, 2021
dragunov:

Yeah. You're even tio lazy to think and post sensibly.

I support people agitating for their rights peacefully, not playing with a fire that can burn and burn and burn.

It does not mean I support APC or PDP or Buhari. Nor does it mean I support injustice.

Thanks.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2021
#END NIGERIA NOW!!!
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Obamaofusa: 7:59pm On May 29, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Dunce agitators championed by an exceptionally foolish leader.

Fulani terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2021
[s]
Obamaofusa:

Fulani terrorist
[/s]
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by RenaissanceGuy: 8:01pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Lies upon lies.

People online complain more than the farmers and business men.

Many farmers and businessmen are enjoying and getting rich from border closure
Getting rich by hiking foodstuff by as much as 300%? Is that not blood money?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Obamaofusa: 8:05pm On May 29, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
[s][/s]

Fulani cow terrorist
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Honeylaz(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2021
We Yoruba are growing balls this day, God bless Oduduwa Republic, God bless Biafra, Bleep one Nigeria, Bleep lifeless President

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Vireani79: 8:13pm On May 29, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Why did your northern customs officers run away from the borders during the Endsars riots? Them for wait na.
The SW is not the Middle Belt. The SW is the only ally the North currently has. Piss off the SW and I guarantee you the North will lose everything it enjoys.

You will apply for visa and get Yoruba tribal marks on your cheeks before you are allowed to ride okada or sell suya in the SW.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2021
kachuk:
this is something else into turning. you people will bring war into Yoruba land . stop this agitation now
A coward dies a thousand times before his death
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by nedu666: 8:21pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Mention the border in the north that is opened

So who is consuming 93 million ltrs of fuel daily.
How did that nigerian smuggle 450 ak 47 into nigeria
Continue to deceive urself

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by CharlotteFlair: 8:22pm On May 29, 2021
GboyegaD:
Hmm
Oro di hmmm...
Oro pe esi je o...orodi hmmm

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Gainman: 8:23pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The federal government needs to arrest these insane people for economic sabotage and make them a scape goat,

We are lawless in this country because people don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Let me add that these AGITATORS are mumu, if you open border, the other country bordering you cant still enter the country with goods, these yoruba agitators just open the borders for smugglers, car snatchers and gun runners
you must be an idiot. Govt left d northern border while Fulani are bringing in guns and came to close our border to stop food from coming in. U are a man man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Smooyis(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2021
Closing our border with Benin Republic when the Buhari government is constructing a railway to Niger Republic defies all understanding. The closure is long overdue and most unreasonable. It shows a high level of insensitivity and injustice on the part of the government shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Emmaomotob(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nigeria is just an idea.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by erico2k2(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Use ur brain small, did you ever hear anything like the Borders i n teh North were shut down
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Go and ask Army why they abandoned their barracks in Epe.

you made a point. I studied in Epe campus(the former army barracks.

i learnt there was dispute between the army and the locals. The army raped Epe women and girls mercilessly and insert their guns in the vj and shot them dead.

Epe people vowed to teach them lesson. I was told the army would just wake up in the morning and see at least 10 of their officers drowned and floating on the atlantic ocean that surround the barracks. When the army couldn't match the locals' juju,they asked to be transfered.

they are presently relocated to Ilese barracks in Ijebu ode, ogun state. While the barracks now house LASU Engineering students in Epe.

FG should be careful so that history won't repeat itself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by orikoku: 8:35pm On May 29, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
I am not against secession, Nigeria is not working but both IPOB and the Odudua guys are going about it the wrong way. Nnamdi is not the right person to lead IPOB. He acts like someone with mental problem.
someone with right sense to lead agitation. Ordinary eye can't do such.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Okoyeebo: 8:38pm On May 29, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

you made a point. I studied in Epe campus(the former army barracks.

i learnt there was dispute between the army and the locals. The army raped Epe woman mercilessly and insert their guns in the vj and shot them dead.

Epe people vowed to teach them lesson. I was told the army would just wake up in the morning and see at least 10 of their officers drowned and floating on the atlantic ocean that surround the barracks. When the army couldn't match the locals' juju,they asked to be transfered.

they are presently relocated to Ilese barracks in Ijebu ode, ogun state. While the barracks now house LASU Engineering students in Epe.

FG should be careful so that history won't repeat itself.

When the issue happened, Senior Army Generals came to Epe to kneel and beg, yet the soldiers kept dying. No one told them before they ran out of Epe. Till now, Epe is one place you will rarely see a soldier in uniform.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by OlawaleBammie: 8:43pm On May 29, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Why did your northern customs officers run away from the borders during the Endsars riots? Them for wait na.
The SW is not the Middle Belt. The SW is the only ally the North currently has. Piss off the SW and I guarantee you the North will lose everything it enjoys.

You will apply for visa and get Yoruba tribal marks on your cheeks before you are allowed to ride okada or sell suya in the SW.

That guy 'princeoflagos' na ibo boy, just that he has forgotten his state of origin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Emmadgrt20(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2021
And they won't tag them terrorist? Heaven will punish every enemies of easterners

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Northerners Begin Diversion Of Food Items To Niger And Cameroon. / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.