Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative (71024 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Ebubeagu Security Operative In Ebonyi / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 29, 2021
tafat:
Nigeria is heading to anarchy, everyone is doing what he/she pleases cos they've all lost hope in the government. Me sha wetin concern me? I just dey my corner dey use my Oraimo earbuds dey vibe to beta music
how much you buy am?
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2021
Okoyeebo:

When the issue happened, Senior Army Generals came to Epe to kneel and beg, yet the soldiers kept dying. No one told them before they ran out of Epe. Till now, Epe is one place you will rarely see a soldier in uniform.

Yorubas won't take it lightly this time around.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 29, 2021
No use war to agitate o
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by VictorUSA(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2021
God help me to be in the USA before the zoo breaks into six pieces.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by OsusTroller: 9:25pm On May 29, 2021
Jostoman:
you guys should stop all this rubbish must you people put Igboho in everything that happen in Yoruba land people are hungry and dying of hunger can't you people see the handwriting on the wall.
Is this one normal?
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by tamdun: 9:27pm On May 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm more superior than you could ever be in my Lagos.

Royalty runs in my blood and in my vein. Who are you?

Mr royalty

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by greggng: 9:30pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
How did they open the border?

Do these people think border belongs to yoruba people.

The border is a federal government property not yoruba AGITATORS properties.

The federal government needs to arrest these insane people for economic sabotage and make them a scape goat,

We are lawless in this country because people don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Let me add that these AGITATORS are mumu, if you open border, the other country bordering you cant still enter the country with goods, these yoruba agitators just open the borders for smugglers, car snatchers and gun runners

Your statement would 've been relevant if we still have a country. Things has fallen apart

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by BlackFlamefromP: 9:33pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The federal government needs to arrest these insane people for economic sabotage and make them a scape goat,

We are lawless in this country because people don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Let me add that these AGITATORS are mumu, if you open border, the other country bordering you cant still enter the country with goods, these yoruba agitators just open the borders for smugglers, car snatchers and gun runners
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by BlackFlamefromP: 9:36pm On May 29, 2021
They are beginning to break the law thereby giving the Federal Government some justifiable reason to crack down on them.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Meritocracy: 9:37pm On May 29, 2021
oladeebo:
FG either ignorant or hidden something for Nigerian on the issue of borders closure.
Reason, the most friendship nation of all the countries surrounding Nigeria is Benin Republic, but why open the border of those countries exported terrorist to us and closed those that never attack us.

Don't mind Buhari the most useless President we ever have in Nigeria, he budgeted billion of dollars to link rail line from Niger to North but close Benin boarder. He will soon leave and start regretting his action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Ghast12: 9:40pm On May 29, 2021
Good
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

konii daa fun e, konidaa fawontobie, Oloriburuku omoale nie. Let me just leave it that way.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by mrwonlasewonie: 9:49pm On May 29, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Dunce agitators championed by an exceptionally foolish leader.
painment tongue

We don't want to have anything to do with barbarians and murderers again.is it by force? tongue

You have poor leadership skills,you cannot live like civilised human beings in a community of decent people,cows are more important than human beings, education, technology and development so we don't want to have anything to do with you again.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Shaaaataaaaaapppp undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Daddymiracle: 9:57pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by spiralwedge(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So the borders in the North do not belong to to the Federal Govt? Your mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Elliotwaveforec: 10:24pm On May 29, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

you made a point. I studied in Epe campus(the former army barracks.

i learnt there was dispute between the army and the locals. The army raped Epe women and girls mercilessly and insert their guns in the vj and shot them dead.

Epe people vowed to teach them lesson. I was told the army would just wake up in the morning and see at least 10 of their officers drowned and floating on the atlantic ocean that surround the barracks. When the army couldn't match the locals' juju,they asked to be transfered.

they are presently relocated to Ilese barracks in Ijebu ode, ogun state. While the barracks now house LASU Engineering students in Epe.

FG should be careful so that history won't repeat itself.

This was not publicised. When did this happen?
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Kandeed: 10:25pm On May 29, 2021
Jebosh:
People are suffering seriously during Buhari regime. I pray they should increase liters of fuel,then you will see more people trooping out to fight to support and fight for their right.

my prayers to bro a protest without a leader
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

This was not publicised. When did this happen?
In the 70s i think.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:33pm On May 29, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think the Yoruba will allow miscreants turn their own land to another NE and SE .

Ko jor! You are a learner sir. The moment the miscreants kill a Yoruba fellow , that's the end.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

HEAD SLAMMERS WILL BE DEALT WITH RUTHLESSLY!!!

FUTA JALON IMPOSTOR, WE KNOW YOU

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Mrpojj(m): 10:45pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by stormborn28(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Dunce agitators championed by an exceptionally foolish leader.
Nigeria has fallen...what u see now is a mirage

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by gaskiyamagana: 11:04pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Sharap, Shatap.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by tamdun: 11:20pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by ezechi24(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think the Yoruba will allow miscreants turn their own land to another NE and SE .

Ko jor! You are a learner sir. The moment the miscreants kill a Yoruba fellow , that's the end.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

you fulani miscrant wey naver chop na wan gv person free stuff....na wa o

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Coldsperm: 11:45pm On May 29, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Oh! Now it's Yoruba matter, you are criticizing fed govt but u will die on Igbo threads and support any injustice against them grin
I know you are a Biafran like me and that is why I won't insult you Bro. I know you mistook me for another person. Check my previous posts ok. I am a die hard Biafran. Udo diri gi.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Burstit(m): 11:48pm On May 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Can you redirect this energy to what's happening in Benue? Shameless miscreant

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by MrSly(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Personified mirage, one who live in truth denial and fake reality spotted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) / APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.