Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative (71593 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Ebubeagu Security Operative In Ebonyi / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / BREAKING! Oduduwa Agitators Forcefully Re-open Border, Disarm Customs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by MrSly(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2021
heartbraker:
Match don set 4 every corner in dis country, I just dey pity soldiers/police wey go waste there life on top monthly salary wey no reache boys drink beer for club in a night
Hmm, some fresh boys spend 2mil foranight clubbing while these happy trigger mufos in uniform earn less than 100k and some 50k. Death for nigeria's sake is death for nothing. nothing gained, only regrets.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by calcal: 11:54pm On May 29, 2021
Weyrey one Nigeria watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVZE595AC0
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2021
stormborn28:
Nigeria has fallen...what u see now is a mirage

Keep this account, I will quote you 10 years from now!
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Kuginzi: 12:00am On May 30, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Property of FG kor cheesy.

We never even start you guys are already panicking. cheesy.

Shaybe you guys said Igboho is an irrelevant tout, una never see anything yet.

All borders in Yorubaland would be open.
I challenge FG do it's worst.

What is happening in se is child play, when Yoruba's start.

I want to see how the powerful FG would prevent Yoruba's from leaving Nijeriya.
Will you pls volunteer the border opening in reality and not on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Krismas(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Mention the border in the north that is opened
coolNiger-Nigeria border
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by colorsofrainbow: 12:12am On May 30, 2021
Coldsperm:

I know you are a Biafran like me and that is why I won't insult you Bro. I know you mistook me for another person. Check my previous posts ok. I am a die hard Biafran. Udo diri gi.
So sorry bro...peace!
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Krismas(m): 12:21am On May 30, 2021
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/29/yoruba-nation-agitators-defy-fg-open-idiroko-border-snatch-gun-from-security-operative/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma&amp
coolSurprised. I tot FG had earlier directed all land borders in the south opened? I hope dis move will bring abt reduction in d price of rice and cement.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by seunjungle1(m): 12:59am On May 30, 2021
Are you sure you're with your brain guy?

SangoOlukosoOba:
Dunce agitators championed by an exceptionally foolish leader.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:01am On May 30, 2021
seunjungle1:
Are you sure you're with your brain guy?

No, I am with my leg.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by ogwumgbe: 1:03am On May 30, 2021
OsusTroller:
[s]

Or deh
Go call hisbah make them arrest dem nau.

Una never see anything yet.

This country must separate by fire by force.

I am now very proud of my Yoruba brothers, they have done the entire black man proud, ride on with the moving train bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by dododawa1: 1:26am On May 30, 2021
Lol
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Raph82(m): 2:46am On May 30, 2021
This government is evil in its entirety. You lock up borders to justify what?
Patronage of home-grown foodstuffs? No no no, it doesn't work that way. Thousands of farms were destroyed by herdsmen, insecurity everywhere, local farmers can't go to the farms to cultivate, people are starving day and night, yet you locked up the borders. Is that how a reasonable leader runs things?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by seguno2: 2:54am On May 30, 2021
mpeg:
Some yourbas are getting sense,.. but not all.

Is SINator Remi Tinuibu and her husband part of those remaining with their constitutional amendment circus

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by trendo360: 2:58am On May 30, 2021
The day SS, SE and SW youths and agitators come together that day marks the beginning of the end of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by DedeNkem: 3:01am On May 30, 2021
Having a porous border is bad for the communities nearby, State and country as a whole.

But I don't understand why Southern borders are closed while the Northern borders, where terrorists and illegal foreigners come from, are as open as a desert?!
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:21am On May 30, 2021
zanshi:
You be clown

Just finished listening to FELA 2 freestyle mad stuff.
what’s the title of the freestyle?
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by galantjoe(m): 5:52am On May 30, 2021
Omo people have gathered their strength. Maybe Sunday Igboho has given them morals.
FG is wicked. They close southern borders and open northern borders. What a nepotic leadership
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Ayemileto(m): 5:56am On May 30, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Abeg open border make food prices crash make people see food chop. Buhari regime has always been characterised by 'bad and poorly thought policy'

Real estate website designed for Nigeria market

Features

1. Email message is sent to registered agent/customer immediately after registration requesting the link sent to the email is clicked to verify the email

2. Registered agents can't post properties, bookmark properties or create property alert without verifying their emails

3. Shows number of persons that has viewed your properties

4. Bookmark and save a property

5. Create property alerts to notify you when a property matching your description is posted. This notification is received in your email address

6. Powerful search box

7. 5 different homepage to chose from

8. Highly optimised image handling function that reduce image size but retains it's quality. No need reducing the size of your images, the website does this automatically for you

9. Automatic watermark of uploaded images. Every property image uploaded is watermarked with your logo

10. Post properties of any location. The website is equipped with 36 states + fct and the 774 local government areas in Nigeria

11. Embed property videos from YouTube

12. Beautiful mailing templates for receiving property alerts

13. Drag and drop image upload interface

15. This website/script is multipurpose. Users can register as agents or customers. Agents can upload properties to the website

16. Email based password reset

17. Call and WhatsApp buttons to call or Whatsapp agents directly

18. Send emails to property agents directly from the website

19. Agents list and their properties

20. Self explanatory and easy to use interface no need to employ anybody to post properties for you

Beautiful interface with fast load, highly responsive on mobile devices even on opera mini data saving extreme mode, image sliders etc

Miscellaneous Features

1. Free native Android mobile app for your website (the app is under development and will be completed in a month from now)

2. Automatically get notified of properties for rent, sale or shortlet in your neighborhood (this is an app feature, which will come with the app)
Contact on my profile
wink
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by MightySparrow: 6:38am On May 30, 2021
Buhari And his Fulani herders want to use greed to destroy this nation. Things are going out of hand. Soon there will be total break down of law and order.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Jesmion(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2021
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/29/yoruba-nation-agitators-defy-fg-open-idiroko-border-snatch-gun-from-security-operative/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma&amp
if borders in the north were opened and why should they close the idiroko border for so long?
However,Yoruba nation could have sommons the federal government or write petitions about that, before taking action only if the federal government fail to listen.
If i would visit Yoruba nation, i would want to know the rights of the FGN about border closure; i would ask Nigeria government about Nigeria government farming industries and other industries that pop them up to close borders.
If you want to close border maybe for jealous, you must have government farming industries that produce foods at the cheaper rate, so that 1 kobo can buy good items in the market. Take a look at under link see how governor ANDY UBA is trying:
http:///464531821490890/permalink/465135788097160/?refid=18
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by NawtyC001(m): 7:06am On May 30, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Dunce agitators championed by an exceptionally foolish leader.

Anyone fighting for freedom is a fool?

Abeg be ashame of your shamelessness for one.
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Cherez: 7:15am On May 30, 2021
oladeebo:
FG either ignorant or hidden something for Nigerian on the issue of borders closure.
Reason, the most friendship nation of all the countries surrounding Nigeria is Benin Republic, but why open the border of those countries exported terrorist to us and closed those that never attack us.
My guy honestly i seem not to understand these things
Never ever heard of any hostility from Benin & let's be factual
With opened border the poor will have food to eat but with a closed border we'll have low import, good economy which will eventually put money in the pockets of our useless politicians
But they'll rather build railway to Niger than Benin
But I blame some of you SW here for things like this
People like , the mods & owners of this nairaland don't wanna see the truth

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Naija147: 7:49am On May 30, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.

You think curses from nairaland won’t have any effect on you ? Check your life well you will see you are a living dead

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by okorogodwin4(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
How did they open the border?

Do these people think border belongs to yoruba people.

The border is a federal government property not yoruba AGITATORS properties.

The federal government needs to arrest these insane people for economic sabotage and make them a scape goat,

We are lawless in this country because people don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Let me add that these AGITATORS are mumu, if you open border, the other country bordering you cant still enter the country with goods, these yoruba agitators just open the borders for smugglers, car snatchers and gun runners
the northern borders that are open is for smuggling fura day nunu Abi dumb assliicker
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by effort1: 8:19am On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The federal government needs to arrest these insane people for economic sabotage and make them a scape goat,

We are lawless in this country because people don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Let me add that these AGITATORS are mumu, if you open border, the other country bordering you cant still enter the country with goods, these yoruba agitators just open the borders for smugglers, car snatchers and gun runners

Can you give one logical reason why the northern borders are opened but those of the south are closed?

How does your conscience agree with that?

Or conscience has no place in your conducts?
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by emerged01(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2021
diplomat058:
I don't support this action. It seems they don't know that the borders were closed for agricultural protectionism as a state policy. We aren't going to get O'dua this way unless we intend to raise an armed insurrection against the Feds.
-Fg closed borders
-Farmers cannot go to farm due to insecurities.
-Herdsmen are destroying fArms with their cows.
-Food are very expensive.
Maybe you are working in a good company you can afford to buy foods for your family. Do you know if some people can cope with the situation? I have never seen Yorubas coming together to have one voice but as you can see things are changing fast. We are beginning to take our destinies in our hand as prophesied by Baba awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Simbrixton(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Are your hearing senses disabled angry.
I said FG should do it's worst.

You still think this is a joke, don't worry time will tell. undecided
u no be yoruba
Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by yemmywesey(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are the most foolish fool in Nigeria, idiroko is yoruba land, hausa fulanis borders with niger republic was not closed, so people in yoruba land should go and die ba?
You closed border rice went from 8500 to 30k, turkey, chicken, fish, cars everything went up astronomically.
And the idiot buhari and cbn governor emefile doesn't care about the masses, let the useless economy be sabotaged,
Upon all these nonsensical economy policies introduced, was it successful, rather going bearish and dipping further.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by Whois(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Let me add that these AGITATORS are mumu, if you open border, the other country bordering you cant still enter the country with goods, these yoruba agitators just open the borders for smugglers, car snatchers and gun runners [/b]

Zombie all this vices still happens even with the closure especially smuggling. It has become a norm on that axis. From idiroko to daleko market . grin

Re: Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative by shegun4sur: 10:06am On May 30, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Abeg open border make food prices crash make people see food chop. Buhari regime has always been characterised by 'bad and poorly thought policy'

Real estate website designed for Nigeria market

Features

1. Email message is sent to registered agent/customer immediately after registration requesting the link sent to the email is clicked to verify the email

2. Registered agents can't post properties, bookmark properties or create property alert without verifying their emails

3. Shows number of persons that has viewed your properties

4. Bookmark and save a property

5. Create property alerts to notify you when a property matching your description is posted. This notification is received in your email address

6. Powerful search box

7. 5 different homepage to chose from

8. Highly optimised image handling function that reduce image size but retains it's quality. No need reducing the size of your images, the website does this automatically for you

9. Automatic watermark of uploaded images. Every property image uploaded is watermarked with your logo

10. Post properties of any location. The website is equipped with 36 states + fct and the 774 local government areas in Nigeria

11. Embed property videos from YouTube

12. Beautiful mailing templates for receiving property alerts

13. Drag and drop image upload interface

15. This website/script is multipurpose. Users can register as agents or customers. Agents can upload properties to the website

16. Email based password reset

17. Call and WhatsApp buttons to call or Whatsapp agents directly

18. Send emails to property agents directly from the website

19. Agents list and their properties

20. Self explanatory and easy to use interface no need to employ anybody to post properties for you

Beautiful interface with fast load, highly responsive on mobile devices even on opera mini data saving extreme mode, image sliders etc

Miscellaneous Features

1. Free native Android mobile app for your website (the app is under development and will be completed in a month from now)

2. Automatically get notified of properties for rent, sale or shortlet in your neighborhood (this is an app feature, which will come with the app)
Contact on my profile

Site

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.