Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

#menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. (2677 Views)

Amazing Things Turmeric Can Do To Your Body - A Must Read / The Bad Effects Of Sugar To Your Body (A Must Read For Everyone) / Give Your Body A Nice And Comfortable Shape With Queek Triim Herbal Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
@ithope2

Hello there. Compliments of the season. Reason for the mail?
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
@blessinggift

Hello. Reason for mailing using an alternate account?
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Princefame1: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2022
brightfuture24:

Hello, Good Morning. Wondering if you received my reply to your mail? Thanks.
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hello
@ayotukanmi
@sandycee
@oweniwe
@conpat

Yet to receive your whatsapp numbers. Our mentorship group will be launched to and after that, nobody will be added again. Please mention me somewhere with these numbers and once I confirm, you can delete.

Thank you.
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
@alexaonfleek
@greenya
@oweniwe
@prettylojayyy
@ungodly
@conpat
@mavinsoladele
@Dshocker
@geminita
@schoolshoe
@BeksT
@wanderingsoup
@CrownOfClay724
@olorisheedah
@akande115
@Kel94
@Solanaa
@Princefame1
@hellostarr
@casmiry
@sandycee
@tomtween1
@ayotukanmi
@Rhayne1
@korintz
ยจ

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! cheesy Our WhatsApp group has been activated and you have all been added, except the four people I previously mentioned who have not supplied mails.

Our first session is tonight at 7PM prompt.

One thing we are not going do is wait for anybody to come online or whatever. If it's five people that are online at any time we fix a session, we start with five and nobody will drag us back. I assume everyone is busy and no one really has time, so we make the little we have work for us.

Please check your WhatsApp and key into the group. Also, do not message me privately without permission from the group chat. Do not post irrelevant stuff or you'd be removed without warning. Also, save my phone number (not my main line) as "J" and ensure you have a Whatsapp profile picture, otherwise we'll assume you're a scammer or a thief and you want to hurt us.

With love, J.

3 Likes

Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 08, 2022
Conpat:

Brightfuture, please check your mail. I sent you my number on the 27th of December, you even acknowledged receipt of my mail/phone number.
what's your email address?
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 08, 2022
@conpat

Hey. I mentioned you yesterday asking for you email address since you said you mailed me.

You're online. Kindly respond.
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
@mairainspired

Reason for the mail?
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by ayotukanmi(f): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
brightfuture24:
Hello
@ayotukanmi
@sand.ycee
@owen.iwe
@con.pat

Yet to receive your whatsapp numbers. Our mentorship group will be launched to and after that, nobody will be added again. Please mention me somewhere with these numbers and once I confirm, you can delete.

Thank you.
Hello, Good evening. I just saw this mention.
I had even mentioned you with my phone number about 3 days I received your mail but seems like you didn't get it .
is my phone number. Thank you
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Mairainspired(f): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
brightfuture24:
@mairainspired

Reason for the mail?

I'd like to discuss "freelance writing". From one freelance writer to another.
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mairainspired:

I'd like to discuss "freelance writing". From one freelance writer to another.

My apologies Dear, but I'm sure you learned I'm a writer from reading my diary. I'm sure you've also read that I'm running a writing mentorship group to help some people because in tired of too many people individually asking me this and that. I can't respond to everyone.

So if you have any question, I can answer here but I'm not open to mail correspondence. Thank you.
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by ayotukanmi(f): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hello brightfuture24,
Good evening I already quoted you with my number

Somebody strange gave me a call on Sunday around past 11 at night. When I returned the call the next day, the person tried to ask me personal questions and I suspect it to be somebody who came across this thread.

I wanted to warn to back off because I would not be as 'nice' as I was yesterday.
Love and Light smiley
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
ayotukanmi:
Hello brightfuture24,
Good evening I already quoted you with my number

Somebody strange gave me a call on Sunday around past 11 at night. When I returned the call the next day, the person tried to ask me personal questions and I suspect it to be somebody who came across this thread.

I wanted to warn to back off because I would not be as 'nice' as I was yesterday.
Love and Light smiley
Hi Dear.

How are you? Is that person madddd?

Don't mind them shaa. Please send me a pm with the number. I must have missed your quote.
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by ayotukanmi(f): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
brightfuture24:
Hi Dear.

How are you? Is that person madddd?

Don't mind them shaa. Please send me a pm with the number. I must have missed your quote.
I'm doing okay I guess. Thank you
is the number
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
ayotukanmi:

I'm doing okay I guess. Thank you
okay. You can delete now.
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by ayotukanmi(f): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hi brightfuture24,
Happy weekend to you
Just to remind you I haven't been added to the GC yet smiley
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
ayotukanmi:
Hi brightfuture24,
Happy weekend to you
Just to remind you I haven't been added to the GC yet smiley

Aunty Ayo, good day Mami.

Please does your number end in -879? That was the one I added to the group and saved with your name "Ayotukanmi". Maybe I'm seeing too many numbers out here making me crazy cry

If it's not, abeg no vex again. Just quote me with the number again. I really want you to join our today's session.
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by ayotukanmi(f): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
brightfuture24:

Aunty Ayo, good day Mami.

Please does your number end in -879? That was the one I added to the group and saved with your name "Ayotukanmi". Maybe I'm seeing too many numbers out here making me crazy cry

If it's not, abeg no vex again. Just quote me with the number again. I really want you to join our today's session.

Nobi small Aunty undecided

No it's not mine
The number
Thank you kiss
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
ayotukanmi:

Nobi small Aunty undecided

No it's not mine
The number is 09034614762
Thank you kiss
Added!
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by oweniwe(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
brightfuture24:
Hello
@ayotukanmi
@sandycee
@oweniwe
@conpat

Thank you.

So sorry for the late response

Zero810444722zero
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
@dshocker so you're a male grin grin undecided

That gist I typed in diary section, I thought I was gisting with a fellow woman that will understand. E come weird say na man undecided... Please edit your mention and help me clear some part of my original post abeg.

@picki
What's going on here Sis? grin

1 Like

Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Dshocker(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
brightfuture24:
@dshocker so you're a male grin grin undecided

That gist I typed in diary section, I thought I was gisting with a fellow woman that will understand. E come weird say na man undecided... Please edit your mention and help me clear some part of my original post abeg.

@picki
What's going on here Sis? grin

Na soooooo!
Nothing is weird about it sister,na guys go even tell you truth more than your fellow sister.
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dshocker:

Na soooooo!
Nothing is weird about it sister,na guys go even tell you truth more than your fellow sister.

Lol, abi.

I've shaa deleted mine so biko delete yours too wink
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bunkbars.

Hello. Reason for the mail?
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
brightfuture24:
Bunkbars.

Hello. Reason for the mail?
You had to quote me on a menstruation day topic shocked. Chi mo. Why not reply to know smiley
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bunkbars:
You had to quote me on a menstruation day topic shocked. Chi mo. Why not reply to know smiley

Menstruation is magic. Embrace it cheesy.

Lol, if you had checked my profile, you'd have seen where I pleaded no mails without quoting me first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Having Sex Affect Healing Process Of Fracture / Companies Selling Health Insurance In Naija / These Strange Facts Prove Your Body Is A Crazy Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.