Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

#menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. (2666 Views)

Amazing Things Turmeric Can Do To Your Body - A Must Read / The Bad Effects Of Sugar To Your Body (A Must Read For Everyone) / Give Your Body A Nice And Comfortable Shape With Queek Triim Herbal Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
brightfuture24:

Menstruation is magic. Embrace it cheesy.

Lol, if you had checked my profile, you'd have seen where I pleaded no mails without quoting me first.
Oh! my bad, i didn't see it. But it won't be a bad idea knowing you. Obviously you are a human. And humans socialize.
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2022
ayotukanmi:
Hello brightfuture24,
Good evening I already quoted you with my number

Somebody strange gave me a call on Sunday around past 11 at night. When I returned the call the next day, the person tried to ask me personal questions and I suspect it to be somebody who came across this thread.

I wanted to warn to back off because I would not be as 'nice' as I was yesterday.
Love and Light smiley
Lolz wahala. What does the person intend doing with your number, for him to have given you a call, alot of people are lonely o shocked
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2022
brightfuture24:
Bunkbars.

Hello. Reason for the mail?
So my Reason wasn't good enough for a reply or a response, abi you are just timid .
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2022
Bunkbars:
So my Reason wasn't good enough for a reply or a response, abi you are just timid .

I didn't want to dignify your stupidity with a response, but let me tell you why I ignored your sorry ass. After going through your profile and comments on this forum, I decided I shouldn't have any offline connections with a person this unintelligent and relentlessly stupid. I don't connect with mannerless illiterates.

This forum needs a block button.

Cow.

2 Likes

Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2022
brightfuture24:

I didn't want to dignify your stupidity with a response, but let me tell you why I ignored your sorry ass. After going through your profile and comments on this forum, I decided I shouldn't have any offline connections with a person this unintelligent and relentlessly stupid. I don't connect with mannerless illiterates.

Cow.
Lolz cheesy, So much bitterness.
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2022
brightfuture24:

Cow.

Lol. It would defeat the purpose of the FORUM. So we may never get that or any other classist or separatist function.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. It would defeat the purpose of the FORUM. So we may never get that or any other classist or separatist function.
God abeg grin grin grin
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Geminita: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hi, Brightfuture24
I sent you a mail few weeks back, I wanted to check on you.

Regarding the upwork account, it took me weeks to register my account because of some issues.

My account is ready. It's really difficult getting gigs. I haven't landed one and I am not giving up.

Someone told me about writing for blogs. It's only on nutrition and food. I have submitted my first article to them and I am yet to get a response.

I hope it works.

Thanks for all you do.

1 Like

Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Grace133, hi. Got your mail. Reason please?
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 17, 2022
Re: #menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 25, 2022
@bossoluwendy

Hello.
You sent a mail? Any problems?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Fruit Sugar Cause Diabetes? / Sneezing And Yawning / Where Can I Get Free Testing For Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.