Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Buhari The General That Killed Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The General That Killed Nigeria (538 Views)

Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria / The Only General That Has Not Gotten Presidential Pardon. / CIVIL WAR- The Igbo General That Fought For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari The General That Killed Nigeria by jara: 7:06am On May 30, 2021
Let us face it, Nigeria has been ailing for a long time.

Nigerians must also be given some credit. We thought we finally solved the problems after the oil curse as the North and South elected an intellectual.

He squandered the goodwill and paved the way with gold for a man that never accomplished anything in his life except fake disdain for corruption.

He wickedly and shamelessly Killed Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari The General That Killed Nigeria by helinues: 7:09am On May 30, 2021
Akilla ni.... undecided undecided
Re: Buhari The General That Killed Nigeria by helinues: 7:12am On May 30, 2021
873tr:
[s][/s]

Morning, day and night, we shall continue to add more to your worries, more to your head ache and continue to be pain in your ass with more comments we made.. You hate to read them and we shall give you loads of it.

The lord says, no rest for the wicked.. There can never be....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari The General That Killed Nigeria by Kdon2: 7:22am On May 30, 2021
helinues:

Morning, day and night, we shall continue to add more to your worries, more to your head ache and continue to be pain in your ass with more comments we made.. You hate to read them and we shall give you loads of it.

The lord says, no rest for the wicked.. There can never be....

It hasn't even started yet for the slowpoke
Re: Buhari The General That Killed Nigeria by Deborah98(f): 7:29am On May 30, 2021
If there's nothing to be thankful in this life I lie but the most joyful thing i'm never going to cease thanking God for is the common sense and wisdom He gave me to exclude myself from those who voted him,not once but twice. Omo if to say I mistakenly voted this man would have blamed myself for such a folly. He didn't only kill Nigeria, like he quenched the little light we're using to see road ooooh the man no just be am asweargahd

1 Like

Re: Buhari The General That Killed Nigeria by jara: 2:25pm On May 30, 2021
Ma'am,

Please face reality. The man we all fought for to become Acting President and the whole of Nigeria voted for to become President got drunk with impunity.

He called his kingmaker a moto park tout. His cabinet was full of one ethnic group in the most powerful positions.

Even worse he left the Environmental degradation in Niger Delta worse than he met it while bragging about creating billionaires.

Stop fooling yourself. Jonathan created the monster. How can anyone be thankful for that?

Jonathan had the potential to make all Nigerians proud and more important, his people. But you cannot get water out of a stone.

Deborah98:
If there's nothing to be thankful in this life I lie but the most joyful thing i'm never going to cease thanking God for is the common sense and wisdom He gave me to exclude myself from those who voted him,not once but twice. Omo if to say I mistakenly voted this man would have blamed myself for such a folly. He didn't only kill Nigeria, like he quenched the little light we're using to see road ooooh the man no just be am asweargahd

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Launch 12-month Job Fellowship For 20,000 Graduates Annually / ICYMI: Sanwo-olu Knocks Yoruba Nation Agitators, Rules Out Breakaway / Why Doesn't IPOB Attack Buhari In UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.