Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. (964 Views)

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
This will be a lengthy but interesting read but I’ll do my best to shorten it. please take your time to read and advise accordingly.

Mods, kindly move to front page as this might help save a life.

My journey started just after I got my Bsc. I was fortunate enough to get a very well paying job, then I got a car, nice apartment and I asked my family (mother & siblings) to move in with me. Please note my dad is late also I’m the only son among 4 girls and the last child as well. Shortly after they moved in, I bought my mother a car. Then another for myself and invested in some side hustle.

Just about a year later my life started falling apart. I lost the job, my side hustles fell apart and things went bad to the point I had to sell one of my cars to keep up. During this period, I used to have all sorts of weird dreams, random people walking up to me to tell me to be prayerful, a particular incident happened when the wife to a friend of mine told her husband (my friend) that she was given a message in church about me to be prayerful to avert death.

At this point, I started putting more effort into the spiritual aspect of my life. I was advised to leave my house for sometime which I heeded and I was living with a friend. I couldn’t pay the rent anymore so I asked my fam to move back to my dad’s house which is a family house. I sold almost everything but my second car. Then a prophet told me to fast dry for 7 days that at the end of the 7th day, whoever was behind my predicament will be struck by an illness that would render the person incomplete/disabled or whatever for the rest of their lives.

So I embarked on this fast with half-mind hoping for the best. I did this with serious prayers and also alms-giving. At the end of the 7th day, just as I was having my first sumptuous meal for about a week, I received a call that my mother just had a stroke and was being rushed to the hospital. I was immediately destabilized to the point I wore different pairs of shoes when rushing down to the hospital. On my way was when I remembered the prophecy and my 7 days fast but I kept it together and got to the hospital, gave the necessary support financially and physically and dedicated the next 2 months to my mom going back and forth to the hospital everyday.

All this while, everything kept replaying in my head. Now I reflected back on history and I remembered certain things that happened which I didn’t pay much attention to;

My mother used to always demand money from me excessively and wasn’t considerate with spendings. E.g I once caught her over billing me for my nephews fees which I was responsible for and several other similar situations. But the love I had for her made me over look all that. Also back when I was getting death messages, I had 2 car accidents and 1 domestic accident but I came out without a scratch each time surprisingly (after a lot of spiritual waka oh).

To cut the long story short, after she got out of the hospital and taken home, I was still responsible for physio treatment and all that because she could barely do anything herself anymore. All these kickstarted my spiritual journey especially on enlightening myself how life works spiritually. Then I made a drastic decision, I cut my entire family off and left the country. Poof! I just disappeared.. only a friend and my ex-gf of several years who I both trusted knew my whereabouts.

That happened several years ago, now I took that decision because I was doing a lot of spiritual consulting and imagine nothing less than 10 people kept saying the same thing, pointing fingers to my mother. Note this people don’t know each other but they all kept saying the same things. I sat and had deep thoughts about even some of her previous actions which I listed earlier, also my sisters werent doing well in their individual lives, no husbands, several kids from diff fathers, no proper jobs etc. all that motivated me to just leave and rediscover myself. It was so bad at some point when I pray and fast fervently for days, I used to see her in my dreams in similar settings to covens we see in Afro cinema movies.

Now since I cut everybody off, my life has greatly improved financially but not like it used to be. However, from time to time things become challenging and after I seek spiritual help, they improve somewhat. I’ve been to several countries within the last few years and they have no idea where I am or have been. Now lately, I’ve been hearing from sources she has been reporting me to everybody and anybody I’m a bad son, I sold the car I bought for her, blah blah, painting me bad etc. She’s also currently blind at the moment.

Now my predicament is, the last few months have been really tough for me. I can barely cater for myself and being in overseas, bills have become hard to even pay. I see my friends and how they have close families and all and these tears me apart. I had nothing but love for mine but that love ruined me and almost cost my life. Right now I’m weak from fighting all these battles over the years; mentally, spiritually, emotionally and sometimes I just feel like giving up and ending it all. I need help and being Sagittarius, I don’t know how to ask for help directly, I’m built to handle things on my own. Right now even if it’s someone who has had a similar experience and overcame his or her battles to prosper, I’ll appreciate anything, an advise, prayer etc. before I loose it completely. Matured minds only please, critics are equally welcomed to contribute. Thanks and God bless!

Cc: Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Moloso(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wooo brother I feel your pain. But suicide is not an option. If you commit suicide you gave up too early. Just ask God for directions

2 Likes

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Righteousness2(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your Matter sounds like a Nollywood film.
You have really been through a lot.
You need to understand certain things.

1.The Greatest enemies of a man are those of his household.
2. Delete suicide from your thought as that is Disatrous and Destruction
3. The answer to your predicament lies only in GOD ALMIGHTY.
4. In the Course of prayers, don't Just focus on your mom, Focus more on whoever...
5. I will love to agree with you in Prayer. If you will, Chat or call me on WhatsApp with details you see on my Signature.

5 Likes

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
soulsearcher112:

Now my predicament is, the last few months have been really tough for me. I can barely cater for myself and being in overseas, bills have become hard to even pay. I see my friends and how they have close families and all and these tears me apart. I had nothing but love for mine but that love ruined me and almost cost my life. Right now I’m weak from fighting all these battles over the years; mentally, spiritually, emotionally and sometimes I just feel like giving up and ending it all. I need help and being Sagittarius, I don’t know how to ask for help directly, I’m built to handle things on my own. Right now even if it’s someone who has had a similar experience and overcame his or her battles to prosper, I’ll appreciate anything, an advise, prayer etc. before I loose it completely. Matured minds only please, critics are equally welcomed to contribute. Thanks and God bless!
1. You need to get help for your depression - the suicidal thoughts you are having are a result of deep depression. I don't know what country you are in but try to find a mental health doctor or counselor to help you get treatment for the depression. undecided

While dealing with the depression, focus on your present life... forget those in Nigeria for a while..they are grown up and can hustle for themselves. They even have a roof over their head so worry only about yourself until you get well from the depression. undecided

2. After treating the depression, you can then better tackle other issues undecided

In the meantime put the communication between you and your so-called spiritual handlers on hold as well. Stop listening to them and all they have said until you have sufficiently cleared your head and are ready to process thought and reason again. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by yomi007k(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Not all family members will aid your success. Almost all families have one or too folks like that.

Looking at your family, they will likely impede yours progress. The mistake you made was being too close to them. Best you could do is to send them some change.

At this point, you are not doing bad. Just focus on doing better.

Talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by DaddyRochie1642: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lagosfinder:

Only those who has had your experience can relate

The way out is service to God and praying that the lord fill your life with people that would make it meaningful

Cause what I always observe in this cases, this evil forces we keep one away from person's that can be of assistance

That's how I over my own case almost similar, just mine was an uncle

Tell him in details how you over came your own
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by NwaAmaikpe: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
shocked

Apparently, your mom is behind your woes.
You prayed and she got hit by stroke.
You prayed some more and she went blind.

Can't you pray for her to just die so you can get your life back on track?

What type of clueless son are you.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by funshint(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Be careful of the messages you receive....even the devil can come as an angel of light. Don't be too desperate to always hear from the spiritual. Don't end up like Saul!

1 Like

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Nephilim: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your mother is the red sea, cross it and never look back, never listen to the roar of it waves. Keep praying and hoping for the best while sending the little you can back home.

3 Likes

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nephilim:
Your mother is the red sea, cross it and never look back, never listen to the roar of it waves. Keep praying and hoping for the best while sending the little you can back home.
Do you know this for a fact or are you basing your conclusion on what he has said? undecided
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by ChasinGood(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hey man,no matter the life travails you've been through and still going through, suicide is never an option. Just keep looking unto Jesus,the chains that held you bound are obviously getting broken.
Shalom!
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by chiedu7: 2:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Commit suicide na hell u dey go straight oh,thats murder

Then ur suffering has no end
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by aycapri(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2021
I understand how you feel and believe me, suicide is not an option. There is always around it. Beside, everything is time. It will surely pass away and a NEW thing will come to manifestation.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Lovelash: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Please rule out suicide, it is not an option. God still remains the best option, so get very intimate with Him and give yourself more into prayers and thanksgiving. Don't stop loving your family but instead pray to God to destroy every satanic siege over them. Love conquers.
Put whatever has happened in the past behind you and hold on to God who has the power to restore back to you all that you have lost. You can visit www.lovelashblog.com to understand more about the evil scourge called suicide and how to overcome it. May God help you fight all your battles and bless you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Nephilim: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you know this for a fact or are you basing your conclusion on what he has said? undecided
Go and sleep joor!

2 Likes

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by SPTruth: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2021
soulsearcher112:
This will be a lengthy but interesting read but I’ll do my best to shorten it. please take your time to read and advise accordingly.

My journey started just after I got my Bsc. I was fortunate enough to get a very well paying job, then I got a car, nice apartment and I asked my family (mother & siblings) to move in with me. Please note my dad is late also I’m the only son among 4 girls and the last child as well. Shortly after they moved in, I bought my mother a car. Then another for myself and invested in some side hustle.

Just about a year later my life started falling apart. I lost the job, my side hustles fell apart and things went bad to the point I had to sell one of my cars to keep up. During this period, I used to have all sorts of weird dreams, random people walking up to me to tell me to be prayerful, a particular incident happened when the wife to a friend of mine told her husband (my friend) that she was given a message in church about me to be prayerful to avert death.

At this point, I started putting more effort into the spiritual aspect of my life. I was advised to leave my house for sometime which I heeded and I was living with a friend. I couldn’t pay the rent anymore so I asked my fam to move back to my dad’s house which is a family house. I sold almost everything but my second car. Then a prophet told me to fast dry for 7 days that at the end of the 7th day, whoever was behind my predicament will be struck by an illness that would render the person incomplete/disabled or whatever for the rest of their lives.

So I embarked on this fast with half-mind hoping for the best. I did this with serious prayers and also alms-giving. At the end of the 7th day, just as I was having my first sumptuous meal for about a week, I received a call that my mother just had a stroke and was being rushed to the hospital. I was immediately destabilized to the point I wore different pairs of shoes when rushing down to the hospital. On my way was when I remembered the prophecy and my 7 days fast but I kept it together and got to the hospital, gave the necessary support financially and physically and dedicated the next 2 months to my mom going back and forth to the hospital everyday.

All this while, everything kept replaying in my head. Now I reflected back on history and I remembered certain things that happened which I didn’t pay much attention to;

My mother used to always demand money from me excessively and wasn’t considerate with spendings. E.g I once caught her over billing me for my nephews fees which I was responsible for and several other similar situations. But the love I had for her made me over look all that. Also back when I was getting death messages, I had 2 car accidents and 1 domestic accident but I came out without a scratch each time surprisingly (after a lot of spiritual waka oh).

To cut the long story short, after she got out of the hospital and taken home, I was still responsible for physio treatment and all that because she could barely do anything herself anymore. All these kickstarted my spiritual journey especially on enlightening myself how life works spiritually. Then I made a drastic decision, I cut my entire family off and left the country. Poof! I just disappeared.. only a friend and my ex-gf of several years who I both trusted knew my whereabouts.

That happened several years ago, now I took that decision because I was doing a lot of spiritual consulting and imagine nothing less than 10 people kept saying the same thing, pointing fingers to my mother. Note this people don’t know each other but they all kept saying the same things. I sat and had deep thoughts about even some of her previous actions which I listed earlier, also my sisters werent doing well in their individual lives, no husbands, several kids from diff fathers, no proper jobs etc. all that motivated me to just leave and rediscover myself. It was so bad at some point when I pray and fast fervently for days, I used to see her in my dreams in similar settings to covens we see in Afro cinema movies.

Now since I cut everybody off, my life has greatly improved financially but not like it used to be. However, from time to time things become challenging and after I seek spiritual help, they improve somewhat. I’ve been to several countries within the last few years and they have no idea where I am or have been. Now lately, I’ve been hearing from sources she has been reporting me to everybody and anybody I’m a bad son, I sold the car I bought for her, blah blah, painting me bad etc. She’s also currently blind at the moment.

You need to receive Jesus into your life. I don't want to scare you, but, there are some spiritual things you should never mix together, you can't be doing deep Christian exercises like dry fasting and going for "spiritual consultations" (whatever that means), calling yourself a sagittarius (astrology) and worse, you might be sharing a strong blood link with an assumed witch. The spirits of depression and suicide ( which can come from witchcraft oppression or because you consulted spiritualist) has already started trailing you. Your best bet from here is to run to Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apparently, your mom is behind your woes.
You prayed and she got hit by stroke.
You prayed some more and she went blind.

Can't you pray for her to just die so you can get your life back on track?

What type of clueless son are you.

My brother, regardless of everything, I cannot pray for her death. There were times we were alone and I could have ended her life quietly but I chose not to. When it’s her time, God will take her as He pleases. Till then, I can only keep praying and fighting. Thanks for your comments though and trust me, I’m not clueless. I’ve been through a lot to know how life really works.

1 Like

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Lovelash:
Please rule out suicide, it is not an option. God still remains the best option, so get very intimate with Him and give yourself more into prayers and thanksgiving. Don't stop loving your family but instead pray to God to destroy every satanic siege over them. Love conquers.
Put whatever has happened in the past behind you and hold on to God who has the power to restore back to you all that you have lost. You can visit www.lovelashblog.com to understand more about the evil scourge called suicide and how to overcome it. May God help you fight all your battles and bless you in Jesus name.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate this. I’m usually a strong person but lately it has all been overwhelming. I still love my family but I’ve learnt my lesson. Loving from afar is healthy to protect your sanity and wellbeing. Thanks once again, I intend to go back and help them when I eventually overcome this battles. But again, from a distance.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2021
aycapri:
I understand how you feel and believe me, suicide is not an option. There is always around it. Beside, everything is time. It will surely pass away and a NEW thing will come to manifestation.

I totally agree. Thanks for your insightful thought. I just need to figure out a way to keep persevering. God bless your heart.
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2021
chiedu7:
Commit suicide na hell u dey go straight oh,thats murder

Then ur suffering has no end

I pray you never find yourself in such a situation or anything that would make you question your sanity deeply. Love and light chief!!

1 Like

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Nephilim:

Thank you. The meaningful msgs have been getting has lifted my spirits somewhat. As much as this sounds like a Nollywood movie, it’s real and people go through worse. Thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by triplechoice(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2021
@ Op,

Your mother is not the source of your problem but yourself.

I know it is difficult to accept but it is the truth. More than 20 years ago , I found myself in similar situation as yours and decided to run away from those whom I thought where responsible for what I was going through . But things did not approve .It got worse and was on the brink of suicide until help came from a spiritually advanced soul who advised me to go back home and live ,eat and drink with those whom I thought were responsible for my problems.

He told me that fear is my problem and running away would not solve the problem fear can bring. I should face my fears and that nothing can happen to me accept I allow it.

I did not understand at first all he said but I knew he said the truth because at that time I was truly afraid. Afraid to sleep at night, afraid I would drop down dead and all kinds of fear.

Later ,when things did not improve I decided to take the man's advice and travel back from Lagos back to delta state to face my fears and see what would happen.

When I got back home ,the first thing I did was to make sure I visit all the people I wrongly identify as witches. I eat whatever they brought for me and also drank anything given. Nothing happened.

In fact during that period one of them assisted me to get a job and other assistance too.

Later went to the university, through the help and advice by some of the same persons
I ran away from, graduated after some years searched for a job for some years and now gainfully employed.

This is my story and decided to tell it not only to you but for others too who have been misled or still been misled by fake spiritualist ,prophets and others.

Here it is ,anyone who tells you that your mother or anyone else is the source of your problem is your greatest enemy. They tell you that to trap you so you depend on them for solution.
Immediately you accept the lie ,then your downfall begins.

Why is this so?
The reason is simple. The human mind is extremely powerful .It can create effect from whatever you accept as truth. So ,if any one tells you that your mother is your problem and you accept it whether it is true or not ,your mind would start to create things to sabotage whatever you do to succeed in life. Until you free yourself from that thought, nothing would change.

We live in the part of the world where we are constantly told that external circumstances ( witches and wizards) are responsible for our problems and it has become part of our reality. Whatever we now experience is due to this false reality we are immersed in
The only way to get out of it ,is when we stop listening to people who tells us those lies and start filling our minds with more empowering beliefs.

Once you do those , you start to free yourself until you attain complete freedom from fear of witches and wizards and their influence.

If you accept the reality of witches, your life will then flow in accordance with that. Even prayer cannot save you. Whatever solutions you think you get through prayers would not last .It would only be temporary and the problem would keep coming .

The reason is because there is a wrong thought imbedded in your subconscious mind that will continue to nullify whatever prayers you do or any solution you apply.
If you don't eradicate that , there won't be permanent changes.

I am a living proof of all the things I have advised. I go to my village without any fear.

Don't get my wrong. There are people who practice witchcraft but they have no power to hurt or harm you accept you give them the permission to do so. And you give them the permission ,once you believe that they have power over you.

It is unfortunate you met the wrong people who have distorted your reality . No sincere spiritualist that I know of would ever tell you that you're under a curse or that you mother is responsible for your problem. Those who tell those lies want to put you in bondage of constantly coming back to them for prayers or others.

Those who can really "see" would do things to make your life move forward or give you proper advice on the right decisions to take to move your life forward.. They won't tell you "things"

So reach out to your mother and apologize for the neglect and your siblings too. If at the moment, you can't be of help, let them know. They would come to accept it and even pray for things to improve for you.

Nothing can happen to you if you don't allow it.

4 Likes

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2021
triplechoice:

@ Op,

I know it is difficult to accept but it is the truth. More than 20 years ago , I found myself in similar situation as yours and decided to run away from those whom I thought where responsible for what I was going through . But things did not approve .It got worse and was on the brink of suicide until help came from a spiritually advanced soul who advised me to go back home and live ,eat and drink with those whom I thought were responsible for my problems.

He told me that fear is my problem and running away would not solve the problem fear can bring. I should face my fears and that nothing can happen to me accept I allow it.

I did not understand at first all he said but I knew he said the truth because at that time I was truly afraid. Afraid to sleep at night, afraid I would drop down dead and all kinds of fear.

Later ,when things did not improve I decided to take the man's advice and travel back from Lagos back to delta state to face my fears and see what would happen.

When I got back home ,the first thing I did was to make sure I visit all the people I wrongly identify as witches. I eat whatever they brought for me and also drank anything given. Nothing happened.

In fact during that period one of them assisted me to get a job and other assistance too.

Later went to the university, through the help and advice by some of the same persons
I ran away from, graduated after some years searched for a job for some years and now gainfully employed.

This is my story and decided to tell it not only to you but for others too who have been misled or still been misled by fake spiritualist ,prophets and others.

Here it is ,anyone who tells you that your mother or anyone else is the source of your problem is your greatest enemy. They tell you that to trap you so you depend on them for solution.

Why is this so?
The reason is simple. The human mind is extremely powerful .It can create effect from whatever you accept as truth. So ,if any one tells you that your mother is your problem and you accept it whether it is true or not ,your mind would start to create things to sabotage whatever you do to succeed in life. Until you free yourself from that thought, nothing would change.

We live in the part of the world where we are constantly told that external circumstances ( witches and wizards) are responsible for our problems and it has become part of our reality. Whatever we now experience is due to this false reality we are immersed in
The only way to get out of it ,is when we stop listening to people who tells us those lies and start filling our minds with more empowering beliefs.

Once you do those , you start to free yourself until you attain complete freedom from fear of witches and wizards and their influence.

If you accept the reality of witches, your life will then flow in accordance with that. Even prayer cannot save you. Whatever solutions you think you get through prayers would not last .It would only be temporary and the problem would keep coming .

The reason is because there is a wrong thought imbedded in your subconscious mind that will continue to nullify whatever prayers you do or any solution you apply.

I am a living proof of all the things I have advised. I go to my village without any fear.

Don't get my wrong. There are people who practice witchcraft but they have no power to hurt or harm you accept you give them the permission to do so. And you give them the permission ,once you believe that they have power over you.

It is unfortunate you met the wrong people who have distorted your reality . No sincere spiritualist that I know of would ever tell you that you're under a curse or that you mother is responsible for your problem. Those who tell those lies want to put you in bondage of constantly coming back to them for prayers or others.

Those who can really "see" would do things to make your life move forward or give you proper advice on the right decisions to take to move your life forward.. They won't tell you "things"

So reach out to your mother and apologize for the neglect and your siblings too. If at the moment, you can't be of help, let them know. They would come to accept it and even pray for things to improve for you.

Thanks for your advise. However, have it in mind because your story turned out that way doesn’t mean it’s the same situation as mine. Do you know what it means to accumulate much wealth at a young age and loose everything within a short time frame? There are so many questions that defy logical explanation. I have so many examples but I had to shorten the story so people can read with ease. Look at the story of Joseph in the Bible who was sold by his brothers. Imagine he had gone back immediately he was sold into slavery, they might have probably killed him this time around. Different strokes for different folks chief. Thanks though, much appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Your case sounds very familiar.

The reason for your present situation is that you're not taking your spiritual very seriously.
Don't do it like it's problems that makes you seek help from God.

Make it a lifestyle and it shall be well with you.

I wouldn't be surprised that your mum is still behind your predicament.

You can run but you can't hide. It's a spiritual thing.

There's a Nlander who contacted me last year who had similar issues. She was suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts at the time, but thank God she's been delivered. A demon was behind her situation, so it needed to leave her for her to become free. I won't be surprised it's the same with you.

While counseling and praying with her, there were several revelations and dreams that exposed her mum as the one behind her ordeal, but she refused to believe it because of false appearances and make beliefs.

Her dad is not dead like yours but not far off. Very sickly and a drunkard. A times asks for poison to take so he could end it all out of frustration. The family is also having issues upon issues that why I said it's quite similar to your own case.

Be serious. Don't think that running away and going back to your worldly life would solve it for you. Stick with God for good.

God bless.

Cc. Adamgeneral12

soulsearcher112:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Adamgeneral12: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Hmm...
Oga I beg talk your own make life better

1 Like

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Ronnygold(f): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Your story is similar to mine! Kindly read my story here! I mean MY TRUE LIFE STORY!

https://www.nairaland.com/5458473/dealing-powers-behind-barrenness-life/8#87910563

GOD BLESS YOU!

If you also care for the number of the man of God that God used for me, this is it 08153309479 WhatsApp number
soulsearcher112:

1 Like

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by soulsearcher112: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Your case sounds very familiar.

The reason for your present situation is that you're not taking your spiritual very seriously.
Don't do it like it's problems that makes you seek help from God.

Make it a lifestyle and it shall be well with you.

I wouldn't be surprised that your mum is still behind your predicament.

You can run but you can't hide. It's a spiritual thing.

There's a Nlander who contacted me last year who had similar issues. She was suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts at the time, but thank God she's been delivered. A demon was behind her situation, so when it was cast out, she was free. I won't be surprised it's the same with you.

While counseling and praying with her, there were several revelations and dreams that exposed her mum as the one behind her ordeal, but she refused to believe it because of false appearances and make beliefs.

Her dad is not dead like yours but not far off. Very sickly and a drunkard. A times asks for poison to take so he could end it all out of frustration. The family is also having issues upon issues that why I said it's quite similar to your own case.

Be serious. Don't think that running away and going back to your worldly life would solve it for you. Stick with God for good.

God bless.

Cc. Adamgeneral12

Very insightful. You are right, I need to make it a habit/lifestyle. I’ll take your advise and work harder on myself. Thanks a lot and God bless. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Adamgeneral12: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2021
soulsearcher112:

Very insightful. You are right, I need to make it a habit. I’ll take your advise and work harder on myself. Thanks a lot and God bless. Much appreciated.
Seven gbosa for you
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! Gbosa!!!!Gbosa!!!!! Gbosa!!!!!! Gbosaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by Afromentalist: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2021
very correct. Salute my brother.
triplechoice:

@ Op,

Why is this so?

Re: Before I Commit Suicide, Please Advise. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2021
Yes, many have had similar experiences and came out of it, because they were wise. You mentioned that over 10 prophets revealed the person behind your problems, and God gave you confirmations in your dreams, yet you refused to listen.

When God was ready to end the life of the wicked, you decided to go and save her, did you save her so that she will return and finish from where she stopped . You decided to spend your money on the hospital bills of the same person who dealt with your finances . Oga, you are the cause of your problems, mind you SUICIDE IS SIN.

My advice to you is, you have to start all over again, meet the prophet, fast and seek the face of God for restoration/ judgement, pray you get lucky again, you don't even know many Christians pray for judgment and are still waiting, you blew your chances. Her being blind in the physical is useless, because she is not blind in the spiritual. I do not think all your sisters belong to the coven, so why not pick the clean one among them and reconnect with, rather than abandon all of them? Seek counselling to get further clarifications, it is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discerning Spiritual Things / Who Really Is Jesus Christ? / How Would You Know When God Has Answered A Prayer Request?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.