Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? (34108 Views)

Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Blitz888(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2021
Hmm
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by MansoryMX(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2021
ogbiwa:
Men and brethren, after watching the champions league final yesterday, I'm beginning to reassess what I initially knew to be true about football which is that good attackers win you games. I can 100% say that Kante was a MAJOR reason for Chelsea's victory. Yes Messi may assure you goals and creativity and terrorize defenders but boy what a player like Kante brings to any team is out of this world.

NB I'm not a Chelsea fan but Chelsea fans I think you guys are blessed to have one of the all time greatest all round midfielders in your team. Kai what a player

I don’t like Barca or Messi but What sort of Stupid comparison is this. Op are you mad? Na Kante you wan use compare god of football because Chelsea manage win Champions league? Your papa!

[img]https://media1./images/55bd6867e909559c6a3e0b4778c58dfa/tenor.gif?itemid=14956284[/img]

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Mitchell231(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2021
Messi all the time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Workch: 4:23pm On May 30, 2021
LOl, Just because Kante just won UCL, he gets compared to the God of football.

People are damn funny

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Masterito(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2021
Messi has his time, now it is Kante's era.
ogbiwa:
Men and brethren, after watching the champions league final yesterday, I'm beginning to reassess what I initially knew to be true about football which is that good attackers win you games. I can 100% say that Kante was a MAJOR reason for Chelsea's victory. Yes Messi may assure you goals and creativity and terrorize defenders but boy what a player like Kante brings to any team is out of this world.

NB I'm not a Chelsea fan but Chelsea fans I think you guys are blessed to have one of the all time greatest all round midfielders in your team. Kai what a player
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by MrDoGood(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2021
sholatech:
He's won Champions League.
He's won World Cup.
He is one of the greatest!!
Many of us Non Chelsea fans love him absolutely

He's won premier league too
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2021
You see why I wanted Manchester City to win...

Imagine comparing Kante with Messi??

Chelsea fans is a curse to football

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Masterito(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2021
Your so called god of football is yet to win World cup, which Kante has already.
Workch:
LOl, Just because Kante just won UCL, he gets compared to the God of football.

People are damn funny
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by tellwisdom: 4:25pm On May 30, 2021
Useless comparison by a dull poster. Messi is 100 times better.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Masterito(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2021
You are the curse here. You shouldn't be watching football. Even academy players are compared to Legends.
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by streetfabulous: 4:26pm On May 30, 2021
It depends on the current need of your team. They play different roles and they are good at it. If you buy Messi when you need a kante to dig deep and win balls then you will have issues and vice versa. In some cases you may need both.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by bada007(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Mbappe has won World Cup, has Messi done that?
so world cup makes giroud better than messi think

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by MansoryMX(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I am telling you bro! Na Man City I blame!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Masterito(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2021
Yet your god of football is yet to win a world cup
MansoryMX:

I don’t like Barca or Messi but What sort of Stupid comparison is this. Op are you mad? Na Kante you wan use compare god of football because Chelsea manage win Champions league? Your papa!

[img]https://media1./images/55bd6867e909559c6a3e0b4778c58dfa/tenor.gif?itemid=14956284[/img]

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Amotolongbo(f): 4:29pm On May 30, 2021
bada007:
so world cup makes giroud better than messi think
You could scroll back to the question and answer for yourself
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2021
According to your logic Olivia Geroud is greater than Messi because he (Geroud) has won the champions League and world cup.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Masterito(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2021
Obviously the hate in your blood didn't allow you to understand the question. The question was who would you want in your team not who is better. Note: Messi is yet to win the world cup.
tellwisdom:
Useless comparison by dull poster. Messi is 100 times better.
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by frankmoney(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2021
Even as a hardcore cr7 fan ... I'll rather have Messi in my team

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Masterito(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2021
Your SI unit is yet to win a world cup. Stop exaggerating.
Bomboiy:
Lol Messi is actually the S.I unit of football,anyone and everyone gets compared to him.

Kante had a great UCL run and he's being compared to Messi, unbelievable.
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by davidodiba(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2021
Messi....the synonym for Football

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Masterito(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2021
Who cares about your club. Until Messi wins a world cup, he is in same level with CR7.
yeanka007:
Kante is a very good player, but don't compare a 2021 Toyota Camry with even a 2018 Rolls Royce.

Oga calm down.

Messi is an O. P. P. ( O Po Pa)

Am a Real Madrid fan o
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Masterito(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2021
I don't think so, until he wins a world cup.
davidodiba:
Messi....the synonym for Football
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by afroxyz: 4:33pm On May 30, 2021
This is why i didn't want these agberos to win the UCL

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2021
Masterito:
You are the curse here. You shouldn't be watching football. Even academy players are compared to Legends.

Another Chelsea fan spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Flows001(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

my guy, ur talk is baseless n it shows lack of respect to the GOAT tag..
how can u place a d.m and a sT for selection n u forgot dt d decison would be influenced by what each team already av..
secondly d likes of mascherano, veron, viera, essein, yaya toure n even busquets etc on their prime even did better n won trophies than kante dt jus mark n cnt score goals, very poor in attack n not good in aerial balls n u are making it sound asif he do score 100+ goals a season..
jus imagine d funny question becoz of one good season, u ar placing him with a legend dt av been doing records n winning trophies for decades.
its breeds disrespect and kante haven't reach dt level yet..
Abeg loud this!! Kante is good no doubt, but the hype is becoming too much really. Make all these EPL fanboys calm down, a legend is a legend, stop comparing form with proven class. Na Pep I blame for all these, nobody mentioned or hyped Kante after FA cup defeat to Leicester. Same would have happened yesterday had it been City were useful....OP no ever ask this useless question again.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Masterito(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2021
Chelsea hater spotted. Why can't you just congratulate Chelsea and move on. Chelsea fans live thier club and hate. You are gradually becoming evil.
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Another Chelsea fan spotted
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Nobleou(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2021
ogbiwa:

my first time of seeing d most foolish comparison in nairaland. Hw can u compare Messi & Kante, na heaven & earth b dat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Humanoid01(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

its not about the position or the comparison, its all about the disrespect in placing both in same sentence...
for example u cant ask us to choose between a mbappe and a cr7 in team, because it's breeds disrespect...
cr7 av paid his dues n mbappe is jus starting...d problem was placing a player dts on form n other dt have done tinz for years n dropped form n dts not normal n lack respect....u dig??
So you're saying Kante does what he does simply because he's on top form, and not because he's that talented and phenomenal? You're unbelievable.
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2021
Which useless comparison is this? At 22 Messi won his first Balon D'or and FIFA best player tearing apart defences. 8 years down the line, he's still one of the best two players of his generation. The only thing kante has that he didn't have is FIFA world cup. Please don't ever compare both of them. The disrespect towards Messi is Real sad

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / Super Eagles Players Honour Ighalo's Father At Maracana Stadium / Ebola: Morocco Will No Longer Host 2015 Nations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.