Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? (34096 Views)

Casemiro Vs Ngolo Kante: Who Is The Better Tackler? / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Comparing The Penalty Played By Messi Vs The One Ronaldo Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Emmypure: 7:22pm On May 30, 2021
I am a Chelsea fan, but u people are beginning to over hype kante

2 Likes

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by paulolee(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2021
Blackfriday:
One good season indeed...... when did you start watching football? Or you are just being unnecessarily biased?.... Right from his debut season at Leicester city, he was pivotal to Leicester incredible run in Winning the league and that form has continued till yesterday. No doubt Messi is in a god statue in history of football but has shown time after time, only he can change the entire outcome of games, give it to him bro you no go die. And yes he has eclipsed the performances of all the DM of all time you mentioned.
no lies...even performances of yaya toure as a dm scoring a record 20+ goal in EPL?? look who is talking abt me being biased...ur opinion bro
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Obason22(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2021
Is it Messi of now or then.
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2021
For current form I will go for double exhaust (Kanye)
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Mozegee: 7:41pm On May 30, 2021
God bless u for this,I am a man u fan,but this guy kante is something else
sholatech:
He's won Champions League.
He's won World Cup.
He is one of the greatest!!
Many of us Non Chelsea fans love him absolutely

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by VicM6: 7:42pm On May 30, 2021
donbenie:
Lol..
There arose a King..
Who knew not Moses..
Are you seriously comparing Kante to Messi? grin
lol,i no talk so o
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by rhektor(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:
just imagine the insult....the first mistake is placing Kante in d same sentence with messi bcox of one good UCL season??
asking about an alien like messi with his level of consistency since 2008 and a kante dt was in Chelsea since 2016 n jus clicked form this season??
i think u should jus stop all dis kante joke bcoz you guys are now taking this kante hype to another level..
first it was VVD n next was fernandez n now its kante....seems this EPL hype men still dnt get d difference between form n class..
lets give ur kante more time before asking all this baseless questions or placing him in same sentence with an alien dt have been destroying records for decades
This op needs prayers..

Honestly, it is annoying to see this comparison
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Lekan239(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2021
ogbiwa:
Men and brethren, after watching the champions league final yesterday, I'm beginning to reassess what I initially knew to be true about football which is that good attackers win you games. I can 100% say that Kante was a MAJOR reason for Chelsea's victory. Yes Messi may assure you goals and creativity and terrorize defenders but boy what a player like Kante brings to any team is out of this world.

NB I'm not a Chelsea fan but Chelsea fans I think you guys are blessed to have one of the all time greatest all round midfielders in your team. Kai what a player
when messi win the world cup, then i will consider him ahead of kante.

do you think France would have won that cup without kante
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Humanoid01(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2021
Flows001:
I understand that truth is bitter.
Stop forcing your choice on people. I personally love Kante but the truth is that he only had an incredible UCL run, that alone does not qualify him for a Ballon d'Or... If you cannot be the best in your league or at least make reasonable impact, then na World best you wan make dem give you abi? See the kind child's play wey Man City use EPL teams do, imagine that kind gap and the Chelsea wey your world best dey had to rely on Spurs in order to make top four. If to say Man City win UCL, you for no even fit cough the name Kante sef as De Bruyne and Dias were more impactful. Mind you, VVD had an incredible EPL and UCL record b4 he got to that position and he couldn't win the Balon d'Or nonetheless, Modric was phenomenal in the UCL, Laliga and World Cup and that was why he got the Ballon d'Or.. Go sleep Abeg you wey Sabi ball!!!
Jog on hater.
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Against tougher team, I will prefer Kante.

Against weaker team, I will prefer Messi.

Moreover, Kante doesn’t need Xavi and Iniesta to win the Champions league

Trash, he won it playing alone.
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by Lekan239(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

my guy, ur talk is baseless n it shows lack of respect to the GOAT tag..
how can u place a d.m and a sT for selection n u forgot dt d decison would be influenced by what each team already av..
secondly d likes of mascherano, veron, viera, essein, yaya toure n even busquets etc on their prime even did better n won trophies than kante dt jus mark n cnt score goals, very poor in attack n not good in aerial balls n u are making it sound asif he do score 100+ goals a season..
jus imagine d funny question becoz of one good season, u ar placing him with a legend dt av been destroying records n winning trophies for more than a decade..
thats wickedness bro....sure say u go church today or na highness u take type dis joke??
i am a chelsea and messi fan, but shut up ur dirty mouth, messi is the Goat no doubt, but at this stage i will prefer kante playing in my under dog club than messi, if kante can win the league for Leicester, and world cup for France, then he can win a cup for my underdog team too. can Messi do the same? when that is a question we will never get an answer for.

hazard said knowing kante was on the field gave him confidence to be and dribble at his best for he knows kante is there to protect him. he will also protect and shield my underdog attackers like werner also

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2021
Bomboiy:
Lol Messi is actually the S.I unit of football,anyone and everyone gets compared to him.

Kante had a great UCL run and he's being compared to Messi, unbelievable.

I wonder, some people are so dumb that they can reason.

For me the unsung hero in that team is Jorginho.
Not overhyped kante.
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by biotechshola(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2021
So question o... Messi is even a better midfielder than kante.. Just check the stats..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Mbappe ( Kante’s younger brother) has won World Cup, has Messi done that?

What a lame comment. ������
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2021
Flows001:
Abeg loud this!! Kante is good no doubt, but the hype is becoming too much really. Make all these EPL fanboys calm down, a legend is a legend, stop comparing form with proven class. Na Pep I blame for all these, nobody mentioned or hyped Kante after FA cup defeat to Leicester. Same would have happened yesterday had it been City were useful....OP no ever ask this useless question again.

Over hyped player that is only good in a 343 formation. Play him in 433 as the single pivot and watch him cave in.
Cannot compare him to prime Bosquets in single pivot..

4 Likes

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2021
stayclearofme:

Childish analysis
Meaning Messi plays better again weaker teams. How long have you being watching football?

�����You are talking to people who do not understand football, just loud mouth.
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2021
LordGuru1:
The image below is so True because Adam and Eve were originally Black Africans. Free yourself from mental Slavery if you are still not woke to this Historical Truth. Archeological, Scientific and Spirritual evidences all agree on the fact that Africans are the Fathers and Mothers of all other Races in the World, "Respect your Father and Mother" of the CREATOR that they refused to obey is why the World has known no Peace till date.

What kind of childish joke is this?
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2021
LeviAckerman:

That explains why Kante has more assists than Messi you dumb fvuk
Teach the fool ball.
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by sugarfrank(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2021
If you place them in the same team, Messi will come out as man of the match!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2021
terabyte002:
All these noise about Messi......what season did Barca last played Ucl Final sef. He's a legend but the absence of Iniesta and Xavi really affected Barca at bigger stage n that's why they never get pass quarter final or semi in d past 4/5 season ago.
If football is just about goal, there would be no need for having goalkeeper in a team atall.
The man Kante deserve all the hype!

See person brain and reasoning, too bad.!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by petermichaels(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2021
Putting them together in one sentence... Even as you claim you are not complaining... It's disrespectful..
On my opinion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2021
Abdulmumin412:

Ur comment here shows that you either a novice in soccer or you don't know records Kante a playmaker that supply strikers. Can you compare messi assist to any other players? Messi is the player holding assist record in world of football. Messi assist in one season can Kante have it in two seasons? How did you measure your playmaker bro?

All this long tennis fans way dey claim Chelshit.
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
Kante is one of the best holding midfielder of this generation..

I support FC Barcelona but I respect Kante a lot. He he currently the world best in his position..

Kante is never a holding midfielder, you can say defensive but not holding.

He never does well in 433 formation as the single pivot.
Most football fans barley understand tactics.
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2021
Adakintroy:
Unless you are comparing two unequals terms. Prime level kante vs prime level Messi no be comparison.

Kante is good but He is not even viera good or Roy Kean good or busquet prime good( forget raw energy football is also a technical sport).

Messi is godfather good. In my lifetime I have seen ronaldihno, Figo, rivaldo, bale,delima and Henry zidan. All this player were germs. But Messi makes them look very ordinary.

So so on point.

So prime level.vs prime level. It's a no brainer

Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by blueAgent(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
Tough match..they usually pocket Messi..u can't pocket kante

You are really naive about football.

Ask Ndidi?
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by ridbell01(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
Kante have achieved everything in football including the world cup where he pocketed the dwarf for the period of 94 minutes.
When lion is in the jungle the dwarf dog need to hide somewhere
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by m140(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

what messi have done in football eh, no player In the whole of france can do it..
not surprised because all humans have short memories...I also know dt a day like this would come..
my happiness is dt no close friends n family member of kante can say such because they respect records, consistency n history more than some short termed shallow fans like us..
imagine the insult na....guy wetin u smoke self??
I prefer kante in my team to messi
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by m140(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

what messi have done in football eh, no player In the whole of france can do it..
not surprised because all humans have short memories...I also know dt a day like this would come..
my happiness is dt no close friends n family member of kante can say such because they respect records, consistency n history more than some short termed shallow fans like us..
imagine the insult na....guy wetin u smoke self??
I preferred kante in my team to messi
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by perryy(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2021
[quote author=paulolee post=102192603]
oga na better downgrading abegi....who b kante? when e start ball?? whats on d topic to understand?? I jus gave u a reminder about a legend like messi dt u abused by placing him in d same sentence wit ur kante..
u guys need to be called to order bcoz dis kante buzz is getting too much..
ur kante is too good n influential in Chelsea n u didnt win all trophies this seaeon, he is the best DM ever n he is just winning his first UCL since 2016 he came in or na tuchel jus showed him football dis season??
ur man jus had good form dis season jus like lewa did last year n as VVD did last 2 years, stop making it sound asif he is a new player dt came in n scored 50+ goal n helped Chelsea win all trophies..
you guys still need deeper understanding between form n class...
time will tell sha bcoz Liverpool fans dt were saying VVD was the best defender ever don understand d meaning of consistency..[/quolte]. Any player without world cup is still a learner. Messi is still a learner till he has a world cup medal
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by m140(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2021
paulolee:

my guy....small kante cnt be placed I same sentence with a player like messi because its a disrespect to leo years of winning n "consistency"
how can u ask such question about a kante of yesterday against a legend like messi dt started since 2008? its so sickening jhare
run a poll online the white folks would bash u bcoz they dnt joke with records, consistency n history..
some questions aint necessary atall n even ur tuchel cnt say such bcoz of respect he gat for messi
d next is asking if I prefer a kante to pep or Kante to Ederson..
dts d same way u once hyped VVD sha, with time dis kante madness go reduce n u get to understand wat it takes to attain success consistently for more than 10 years n respect such more better
Consistency without national team trophy...
Re: Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? by m140(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Mbappe ( Kante’s younger brother) has won World Cup, has Messi done that?
Wasere!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.