Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

NIN Controversy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NIN Controversy (3227 Views)

Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN Controversy by educalistexco: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2023
Dial *346# or *785# and then follow instructions. Or download the the NIMC App and put your NIN number there to check.

But note that NIN validation fee is #5k before your NIN will be validated.
Re: NIN Controversy by educalistexco: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2023
The National Identity Management Commission has said that over 500,000 national identity cards for those who enrolled in 2022 are ready for collection.NIMC Spokesman, Loveday Ogbonna, urged enrollees in the year 2022, up to August 2023 and who were yet to pick up their cards, to do so immediately.
Re: NIN Controversy by educalistexco: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
The National Identity Management Commission has said that the national identification number verification service portal has been fully restored. This was made known by its head of corporate communications, Kayode Adegoke, in a statement made available to the press
Re: NIN Controversy by stacyadams: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
You are doing well..so I can go register my NIN now
Re: NIN Controversy by excoedutisto: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2023
angry sad
Re: NIN Controversy by mysticwarrior(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2023
deborahrita:
some People are uneducated
The right word to use there is ignorant, the op doesn't appear to be uneducated.
Re: NIN Controversy by stacyadams: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Vivianbanjo:
The National Identity Management Commission NIN wish to inform the general public that the national identification number verification service portal has been fully restored . This was made known by its head of corporate communications, Kayode Adegoke, in a statement made available to the press

The stupid service portal is not working

The werey service portal work yester night, them don give me slip..say make I wait till tomorrow before I begin use am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Sex Before Marriage!!! Is It Advisable? / 11 Nigerian Celebrities Who Died During Childbirth, We Pray Their Souls Rest On / A lady refuses to marry her lover because of this surname.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.